cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

It’s time to discover your new lipstick obsession! From Friday 30th August, pick up your complimentary sample of Mini Le Rouge Lipstick, a highly pigmented, long-wear lipstick to suit every skin tone!

Blog_Body_838x500.png

More than a lipstick. Rich in luxurious pigments, Le Rouge by Givenchy coats the lips with intense, lasting colour in a single stroke. The lightweight, ultra-smooth, non-sticky texture glides on smoothly to shape and contour the lip beautifully. Encased in real leather, Le Rouge is the ultimate Couture accessory for your lips.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there isn't Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full-size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 30/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Givenchy Mini Le Rouge.

150 Comments
SophieG1
Beauty Icon
HJ_23
Getting Lippy

What shade is the lipstick ?  

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

This is brilliant!! I hope I don’t miss this one !

πŸ™ˆ

🀩🀩🀩

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Ohhhh lovely thks @TazK 

@Areej 

@bonnieburton 

@JennnCore 

@Michele82 

@Suzy 

@nogravityleft 

@Priya_13 

@Tarnjit 

@Galara01 

Guys tag if i forgot soz

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@TazK  I have tried a card sample of this new range and I was amazed with the quality. So happy it’s going to be the freebie of the month! Thank you so much!!! I love red!!! πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’„

makeup-addict
Multimasker

Wow!! Hope I can get one!

Have you seen that there are Givenchy masterclasses β€˜discover the new le rouge’ 4th September Oxford street,

6th September Liverpool and 18th September Meadowhall.

I won’t be able to make it as I can’t get any time off but I bet it will be great!!

Galara01
All Eyes on Me

@TazK  It's brilliant indeed fingers crossed I can get one ,Thank you to the Beauty Community & @Boss786  for another fab freebie Smiley Happy πŸ‘

Areej
Beauty Icon

Eeeeeek, finally my prayers have been answered a lipstick wooohooooo! Thank you Lord πŸ™Œ a lipstick that’s not on a card πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

@Boss786 β€οΈThanks for the tag 

Juta
Getting Lippy

Another great sample to brighten up last days of holiday. I know what I will be doing first thing before work on Friday:-)

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

What a lovely sample @TazK , thank you so much. Hope I can get one. Smiley Happy

Galara01
All Eyes on Me

@Shafaqshehzad  Hope you get one fingers crossed 🀞  can't go wrong with a lippie πŸ₯°

Julia3
Multimasker

Eekk hope I can get one. When I went from work to nearest store they hadn't received any of last one 

NadiaS88
Nailing It

OMG! Amazing sample, hope i will manage to get one!

Betty1
All Eyes on Me

@TazK WOW what a fab sample, hope I manage to get one πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  Tks for tagging!!! You know I love red, right? It couldn’t be a better freebie πŸ’„β€οΈπŸ’‹

Tarnjit
Going Pro

The packaging looks ultra cute, wish it wasn't a red but hey its good to check the formula and if it's a hit I know to try whichever other colour I like so thank you team Debs! @TazK πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for the tag @Boss786  xoxo

esky
Getting Lippy

Omg I love Givenchy. Thank you soo much!

ravishingrab
Multimasker

Looks beautiful!!

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Michele82 oh well this one suits every skin tone. I might give it another try πŸ˜‰

JacStn
Getting Lippy

This looks a lovely beauty card gift, I hope my little Debenhams has then in, they don't usually get many Smiley Sad  Hope everyone is able to get one Smiley Happy

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@TazK Gorgeous! X

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP  YES YES YES!!!! Welcome to the red lipstick club lovely!!! πŸ’„β€οΈπŸ’‹

Annmac
All Eyes on Me

I loved the Givenchy lip balm that was a previous beauty club card gift, hope I am able to get this and that it really does suit every skin tone  πŸ’„πŸ’‹

Baljinder1
Fresh Face

I’d like to try this.... haven't yet  found the shade.

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Love red lipstick πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

styxl
Nailing It

I hope I can get this

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

@Galara01 

thank you hun

hope

you get one too

i

really want to try this one Smiley Happy 

fingers crossed 🀞🏼 

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ’„πŸ‘„

Ami4
Getting Lippy

This sounds great! Hope I manage to get one! 

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

@TazK  just love Givenchy hope im lucky enough to get beauty card lipstick sample as i missed out on their mascara sample xxx

Kellyr22
Nailing It

How exciting ! Hope I get one 😊

Vicki_79
Winging It

The link to fill out the card isn't working πŸ˜₯ just taking me to the home page. Please help I'd like to try this offer x

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

Thank for the tag, @Boss786 πŸ˜˜

What an absolutely amazing sample! πŸ˜±πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

emilyward1990
Multimasker

Wow @TazK - this looks a gorgeous colour. Can’t wait to go and grab my sample πŸ’„πŸ˜

NuttyGinge
Nailing It

Love a good lipstick, the packaging looks amazing. Hope I can get this one 🀞

MaryamB
Nailing It

Ooh this looks great!! ☺️☺️

zara786
Getting Lippy

I REALLY LOVE TO THIS LIPSTICK OUT I REALLY CANT WAIT TO RECEIVE MINE 

ali10
Winging It

So excited to try this 😊

zara786
Getting Lippy

IT SOUNDS REALLY THE PACKAGING IS REALLY GOOD THE COLOUR LOOKS REALLY GOOD πŸ˜€

Rabia
In the Spotlight

@TazK  great πŸ‘ I missed 3 samples but hopefully will try to get this one😍

zara786
Getting Lippy

I REALLY REALLY THINK EVERYONE ON THIS COMMUNITY PAGE SHOULD RECEIVE A LIPSTICK OR ETC SO EVERYONE FINGERS CROSSED 🀞 @TazK @Rabia @NuttyGinge @ali10 @MaryamB 

ali10
Winging It

That will be great πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️

Maria1212b
Winging It

I cannot wait

Vchristina1
Total Glossip

Fab! Can't wait to try this!

zara786
Getting Lippy

@TazK 

CAN YOU POST THE LIPSTICKS OUT TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE JOINED THE COMMUNITY GROUP PLEASE. I THINK IT WILL BE GOOD IDEA BECAUSE WHEN I RECEIVE EMAILS ABOUT FREE SAMPLES FROM DEBENHAMS I GO DOWN I DONT SEEM TO GET ANY. THEN YOU FEEL LIKE CRYING.

Niella
Getting Lippy

I miss out on all of these as the Debs near us have always run out before I get there or they don't get any in at all Smiley Sad Fingers crossed one day I'm lucky. x

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

WOW FAB!!

the colour looks lovely, I hope i can manage to get this one, in love with the cute packaging Smiley Happy

Thanks Givenchy and Debenhams <3

Sally2
Winging It

Would love to get these freebies, but housebound at present(due to illness) would be wonderful if some were sent out in the post!!?

Vicki79
Winging It

Beautiful colour, I would like to try πŸ’‹

zara786
Getting Lippy

@TazK ITS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR I ALWAYS WEAR RED LIPSTICK ALL THE TIME COULD YOU PLEASE POST ONE OUT TO MY HOME ADDRESS DUE MY MEDICAL CONDITIONS.