cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Want to wake up to softer, smoother skin? From Friday 2 August, pick up your sample in store of the new My Clarins Recharge Relaxing Sleep Mask that works hard to improve your skin as soon as your head hits the pillow.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

This overnight hydrating face mask is infused with My Clarins Healthy Skin complex, a skin-saving duo of hydrating coconut water and detoxifying Alpenrose extract to help hydrate and strengthen skin's barrier from everyday pollutants.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Clarins counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 02/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Clarins counter (fragrance counter if there is no Clarins counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Clarins ‘My Clarins Relaxing Sleep Mask’ 15ml.

86 Comments
Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SarahS 

Oo fabulous!!  I love overnight masks. Looking forward to trying this! 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Nice. I haven't tried this 😀

Areej
Multimasker

Love the sound of this mask 

IzzysBlog
Getting Lippy

Wow this will be my first product i go pick up and its a mask.... i love face masks 😍🙃 cant wait! 

@Rahma @Areej @Boss786 @Clairesteelcity @Rabia @Ami4 @BeautySeeker-03 @kj_lovinbeauty @NadiaS88 @Pavan0701 @Sabina123 @Pineapple @beautyinluv @Shafaqshehzad @SparkyJ @ExellencyBeauty

NadiaS88
Getting Lippy

@SarahS sounds good! Didn't tried it yet!

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@SarahS  Thank you ,I've never used a sleep mask so hope I can get hold of one 

Sula01
Getting Lippy

Loving the sound of this as ive never tried anything like this before so can’t wait ❤️

Rabia
Glitterati

@SarahS  thanks love , that is really good to try new Clarins products ❤️😍 @Sadi05 @Neelam  @@Fizza 

Michele82
Multimasker

@SarahS  That’s a wonderful sample! Many Tks! 👏🏻😉☺️🥰

Who doesn’t want to wake up and feel beautiful? 🤩

emilyward1990
Multimasker

This looks like a great sample thanks @SarahS 😁 we all love sleep! 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Sounds Fab 😊

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

Love an overnight mask I will be picking this up @Amie1981 is there a debenhams near st ives?

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

🤩🤩🤩 oh I'm excited to try🍀🤞🤩🤩

louissah
Getting Lippy

This looks great, looking forward to trying it Smiley Happy x

Brighteyes1
Getting Lippy

I haven't tried an overnight mask . Looks good

Sabrina123
Winging It

Absolutely love Clarins products, was lucky enough to try this sample that my sister gave me & as it was amazing, would love to have a big pack. Would highly recommend it ❤👍

Ami4
Getting Lippy

This looks great! Can’t wait to try it!

Anniiee
Getting Lippy

@SarahS thank you 😍😍 sounds amazing xx

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

Lovely can’t wait to try thanks @SarahS 

Arzoo
Getting Lippy

This sounds nice 😻

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@SarahSthis looks great! 😍 I'm going to try and get down for it! 

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@SarahS Thank you for another great sample ! I’ve not tried a night mask before so hope to I get to a Debenhams in time 😊

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

Can't wait 🤩

Lindsay2
Nailing It

Thanks @SarahS this product sounds lovely. Can't wait to try as I haven't tried any Clarins products yet.

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Oooo I cannot wait to try this 😍 a sleeping mask as well !

womble86
Getting Lippy

Fingers crossed my local won't have run out by the time I get there Smiley Frustrated

ewong
Winging It

Really looking forward to this product! @SarahS 

Kimmy1
Winging It

Will be there first thing - love this! 

donster
Going Pro

How exciting! I love a sleep mask! xx 

DalilaSeca
Nailing It

I am looking forward to this as I have a very dry skin, hopefully I'll get one Smiley Happy

Daani
Winging It

Great 👍 

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Brill @SarahS thank you! Xoxo

nzborn
Beauty Crush

Woo hoo l have been hanging out for the next treat and now its here.

Tammy2
Getting Lippy

Hope I will get this

DoubleD25
Winging It

Yesterday 

Michybee
Winging It

I would love to do this but dont live anywhere near a Debenhams.  Maybe an option could be developed where items could be sent to members for a small postage fee? X

Gemma4
Winging It

Can't wait to try this

Jayne2
Nailing It

This is a great sample thank you

Juta
Getting Lippy

Love overnight masks. Will try to get it tomorrow. Sadly I very rarely can get hold of any Beauty Club Free Samples.

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

I hope to get one this time 🤞🏼everytime that I go to the store all the beautycard freebies are gone 😞 plus some assistants say that they have no idea about the freebies.🙄 

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@SarahS  I can’t wait to try this!! 

It will complete my little at home facial routine that the lovely Grace at Clarins Leamington gave me samples of today 💙 I’m always really well looked after in Debenhams CCEB62B6-FDB9-4429-B439-4386417AB2AF.jpeg

May
Total Glossip

Yay! 😍😍

Louisewhiffin
Fresh Face

Amazing! I will call in on my break today!!

Kellyr
Fresh Face

I have never used a sleep mask I'm intrigued on how it will work.

Tallatz
Winging It
Wow I love it. Thanks.
Swoozi
Getting Lippy

Oh I love the look of this!

Graciously
Winging It

Just when I was looking for an overnight mask. Surely you can read minds. I'm off to pick mine up asap.

Yanet
Winging It

Unfortunately I’m away abroad ! And not able to get my free sample 😓

Janc
Winging It

Well the Clarins counter at Debenhams in the Trafford Centre had no idea what I was talking about! I’ll miss out now as I am away this weekend and there’ll be none left by next week 😡😡

l

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Janc  I've always had the same problem with the Trafford centre, you need to go to the fragrance counter not the Clarins one , but I get the impression they try to keep these samples for themselves, they won't issue before the said Friday & then say they didnt get that many & the samples all went 1st thing in the morning ...