cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

It’s time to ditch the falsies and enjoy real lengthy lashes that are made to disturb! From Friday 28th June, pick up your sample of the new Givenchy Volume Disturbia mascara and pop it in your makeup bag for some serious volume.

Blog_Body_838x500.png

It’s so excessive, it’s almost disturbing; create visible volume with this 24hr wear, ultra-black mascara. Packed with vitamin E, keep those lashes coated in some nourishing goodness, whilst reaping the volumising  benefits. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is noGivenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 28/06/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter (fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Givenchy Volume Disturbia mascara 4g.

70 Comments
MFBeauty1
Nailing It

@Ashli @Areej @Anniie @JennnCore @Julia3 @BeautySeeker-03 @DJMcCumiskey @Suzy tag everyone else check out the next sample! Don’t think I’ll be able to get to town Friday I’m working the whole weekend 😂

Anniie
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1 Love uuuu 💖💖💖 @Pineapple 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thanks for the tag hun!  😘  @MFBeauty1  This is an excellent mascara, and just look at that case!  😍

@DaisyCR  Thank you for spoiling us all!  😘

EmaSullivan
All Eyes on Me

Here's me wandering around Debenhams as I type , and checked in to see if there was any freebies going 😂 I'll be back Friday 💃🏻

Bahadur
Multimasker

This would be perfect for my holiday collection- I’m using a tip I read from another user who said she takes all sample products when she goes away 👍🏻

Neena3
Getting Lippy

I'm definitely heading up town this weekend as I don't want to miss out on another freebie (hehe). I love my mascaras & that's 1 item I can't possibly live without. No harm trying a new one. 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Can't wait to try this!

@MFBeauty1 Thanks lovely

DalilaSeca
Getting Lippy

OOOOH Fab! I hope I can get one <3 Thank you Debenhams.

ravishingrab
Getting Lippy

😍😍😍😍😍💋💋💋💋💋

awesome to know that such a lovely sample coming our way . Love Debenhams.

Will try my best to get my hands on it.

Kathmerixxx
Multimasker

So happy cant wait to try just love Givenchy 

missybeauty
Nailing It

Omg how amazing!!!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Anniie 💕💕💕💕 @DaisyCR You are  extra spoiling us this month!!!!

Galara01
Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR Thank you ,will try to get this ,can't have too many mascaras, & after reading the reviews about it ,it looks a good one 

Ashli
In the Spotlight

@MFBeauty1  Thankyou for the tag. I wanted to go and ask for the givenchy foundation sample after @DJMcCumiskey  posted the other day so this perfect excuse to pop in! And I can't thank @DaisyCR  and the rest of Team enough for truly spoiling us rotten as I have managed to make my own holiday travel beauty essential bundle to take without having to spend a fortune. ❤

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  omg 3 this month wow😍

SparkyJ
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  This is fab! Hoping some are left Saturday as I can’t get to store Friday (stupid car MOT 😂) good luck everyone!

Michele82
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  OMG 😮 I have to pinch myself to believe that the new Givenchy mascara is going to be the next freebie. So excited!!! Tks a lot!!!🤩🥳🎉💃🏼🙌🏻

makeup-addict
Multimasker

How exciting!! 💕 We’re so lucky 😁 I love Debenhams!! I thought they’d already done the free sample this month!

Betty1
Multimasker

@Michele82 great sample! 😍😍😍

JacStn
Winging It

Can't wait to try this, I hope my little Debenhams has them in on Friday, they only get about 12!

toddie32
Multimasker

This looks nice! I have never tried Givenchy makeup so hopefully can get a sample! Woman Very Happy

Julia3
Nailing It

Thanks for the tag @MFBeauty1 oohhh exciting. Let's see what magic I can do to get to store to collect 

Annmac
Beauty Crush

Wow didn't expect another so soon, I have been really lucky and managed to get the last 2 after missing out on the few before them, fingers crossed for Friday and good luck to all those hoping to get one 😍

Karolina91
Getting Lippy

Can't wait to get it and try it! Heart

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Wow amazing another sample 😍!

Can't wait this is a good one! This month we have had fabulous samples. Thank you Debenhams.

Lindsay2
Nailing It

Oh Wow! What a treat, another great sample! Thanks @DaisyCR can't wait for Friday!

amyjubbs
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR  aaah fab! I was just saying the other day that I was on the hunt for  a new mascara! 💕 

HarrisonsMummy
Winging It

Ooh I love this mascara! I have it already and it's great, lasts really well. It does go on quite wet so I do recommend using a lash comb to avoid clumping (unless you like that look!) but it's really blackest black and doesn't smudge! 

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

Wow, I hope to get this one, I went for the Elemis cream but I didn’t get any Smiley Sad unfortunately I don’t have local Debenhams 

Sandra44
Fresh Face

This mascara is amazing 😻

Rnny123
Winging It

Wow! That’s amazing, will try to get one 

Bry
Nailing It

I cannot wait for this!! 

Judi
Getting Lippy

Yeah 🥳 can’t wait ❤️

Sandra44
Fresh Face

This mascara is amazing😻

PixieGoesRogue
Getting Lippy

Absolutely love Givenchy mascara. I always buy the full size for my make up collection and a travel size for popping in my handbag, so this would be perfect ❤️

Agne13
Fresh Face

Can’t wait❤️

Shafaqshehzad
Nailing It

Omg!  That’s amazing 

loving the treats 🥰🌸💖

Areej
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1you are a legend 🙌  and I sooo wanted to try this ❤️❤️❤️ Can’t believe we’ve had 3 samples this month 🙂

Noreen2
Fresh Face

I didn't even try ever, now i can't wait to try this mascara.

Hets2
Winging It

I really wanted to try this Mascara so i went over to Debenhams this morning only to be told they did not receive this today from the head office. 

JulitaJ9
Getting Lippy

Went to my local Debenhams in Gravesend Nd they didnt receive 😭😭😭😭hopefully they will receive later this weekend, fingers crossed 🤞 

Agne13
Fresh Face

6AD8D7DD-80CD-449A-966C-52247AFF5126.jpeg

Amazing 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Got mine 😎

Jaddie
Fresh Face

1pm Bournemouth centre they were still waiting for delivery so disappointed 😞 

Ostacey
Fresh Face

Debenhams store in Southend is still waiting. It hasn't been delivered today

ShoeGirl
Getting Lippy

3pm Friday no delivery for Dundee either.

Tia1
Fresh Face

Well the same has happen again! Husband went into Debenhams  on way back from work for me and yet again no beauty club sample! To say I’m disappointed is a understatement. It is a smaller store, but it’s not exactly a corner shop! What’s going on? I’ve lost out on the Elemis and now the mascara! 😢

Minimac
Winging It

Picked up my Beauty Box and it was another Elemis sample, beautiful but I was keen to try the Mascara. The assistant at the Dundee perfume counter wasnt able to say when this would be in. Any advice ? Many thanks x 

KikaSte
Getting Lippy

Debenhams is really spoiling us! Love the packaging, it's so beautiful and feminine! Just an idea - maybe it's possible to link received samples and products bought with our profiles (as we need to use our Clubcard to receive the samples anyway) so we remember to write a review? I always try to remember to share my opinion about products I love, but not always trying to remember lead to actually doing it. Smiley Sad So if it's somehow technically possible, it would be great! And you would receive much more feedback (as that's the main reason those samples are given to us)! Will try to write a few now! No, not try - will do! Smiley Very Happy

DalilaSeca
Getting Lippy

Managed to get one today and this mascara is truly amazing ❤❤❤ loved it and will be buying a bigger sizer for sure!

Thanks again debenhams 💕💕💕