cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Prepare to boost hydration and lessen fine lines & wrinkles! From Friday 21st June, pick up your sample of the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, as this award-winning anti-ageing cream isn't one to miss out on. 

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Clinically proven to improve skin's firmness and hydration, this powerful day cream is composed of a powerful blend of Mediterranean algae, Mimosa absolutes and precious Rose, to create the ultimate anti-ageing cream. Use every morning by applying a pea-sized amount of cream over the face, neck and décolleté. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Elemis counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Elemis counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 21/06/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elemis counter (fragrance counter if there is no Elemis counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 15ml Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

65 Comments
Uzayr
First Base

Lol how do I get it

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Of course I had to have issues trying to get the sample! Went today to be told they have it but they can only give next Friday ( 28th of June). I said no, sample came out 21st and I showed the post here. The staff said still no, and he could call a Manager if I wanted. So he called the Manager and she told him over the phone to give the samples...... Is never easy! 

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

Can’t wait to try this! Thank you ☺️ 

Wioletta
Fresh Face

This cream is amazing 😍 Thanks Debenhams 😘

donster
Going Pro

unfortunately missed this one Smiley Sad

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@donster Try again Friday maybe, they sometimes get extra deliveries the week after. Hope you can get one it's sooo lovely! xx

donster
Going Pro

@Pineapple  Thanks Love! x Unfortuantely I dont get to go into the city centre too often. I got the last Elemis one Peptide night recovery cream-oil some time ago, it was lovely! xHeart   

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@donster That's such a shame 🙁. Wish I could pick a second one up for you 💜. I remember the cream oil, loved it and used it to the very last drop. I think every single Elemis product I've tried has been a hit!

donster
Going Pro

@Pineapple  thank you x Heart Sometimes I can time it well if its a Friday in half term and I have booked some time off work! Wish they came out on a Saturday! Smiley LOLx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@donster That would be so much nicer for a lot of people! I've been to some masterclasses early-ish on weekdays too, the turn out is not too great as people are busy working ☹. I guess it's the same with the beauty event, it's probably best done on the weekends.

donster
Going Pro

@Pineapple I agree, I don't get to go into the city centre too often, probably a good thing as I would spend too much if I lived and worked close by! classes would be great at weekends! Smiley LOL Heart

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@donster Hahahha it is indeed a slippery slope when endless shopping is just a 15min walk away! Woman LOL xx

shazdu
Winging It

Hope I can get one my skin needs something but I don't know what

Ewa
Getting Lippy

I love this cream is amazing I'm happy I could try this🤗👍😍

Pixjanpat
Winging It

@DaisyCR  when is the next beauty club sample gonna come out? I got back from holiday thinking I've missed one, but now looking, I can't find one from last month? Xx