cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Here's one for the men... From Friday 7th June, pick up your sample of the Dior Sauvage Eau de Parfum and cream sample - the number one best-selling aftershave. 

Untitled design - 2019-05-29T155733.841.jpg

Featuring juicy and spicy freshness, Dior Sauvage boasts notes of calabrian bergamot and vanilla absolute for a woody, spicy scent. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 07/06/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior counter. (The fragrance counter if there is no Dior counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 10ml Dior Sauvage EDP and one 3ml Dior Sauvage Cream.

114 Comments
Amy1993
Fresh Face

@Sham001  Tried several times to upload photo but isn't working, The perfume bottle comes in a miniature sauvage box and looks like the full size bottle just tiny lol (really cute size bottle and a nice amount of product),  The moisturiser is in a small plastic dome that has a peel tap at the back to try the product.

Carly3
Getting Lippy

Looking forward to getting this and other samples

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush
Spoiler
Got mine at 9am 😂
Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Lmaksimovic1970 @Sham001  How on earth did you get these ? So envious as the majority of us are having to wait till 7th June Smiley Sad  Seriously I'm pleased someone has got their hands on this freebie and hope that whoever you  pass them onto will enjoy using this gorgeous perfume 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I had an email saying that they are out on the 31st lol 🤣.

I had a busy day ahead so had to go first thing in the morning was St the shop at 9am.

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I will give them to my dad 😁

Andrea5
Winging It

I love Dior fragrances

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Lmaksimovic1970  I too had an email saying 31st went today to get one and was told by the SA 7th June & I've since  seen it on the blog the date has been amended to 7th June so this time my lovely husband is going to miss out as we fly out on the 7th ,but like I said in an earlier post it's not worth missing a holiday for Smiley Happy I'm sure your dad will love this as it's a gorgeous perfume for men x

Marilyn3
Winging It

@DaisyCR 

I am going to get this for my husband

Southport75
Winging It

Well I tried to get a sample. Went into Liverpool to the dior counter and got looked at like I was stupid. Went to the perfume counter and told it wasn’t in yet. Went back mid afternoon and still no sample at either counter, told it would probably be in on Monday. Not much use as I don’t live here and also work 

DalilaSeca
Total Glossip

Can someone please answer can I just show my online beauty card as my physical one has not arrived yet and still recieve the sample?

Saffine
Fresh Face

That's great to include one for the guys Smiley Very Happy

Sham001
Getting Lippy

@DalilaSeca  show your online card x 

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Has the date changed on this? Im sure when i read it earlier in week it said samples would be available from 31st May (last friday of the month)...?

Michele82
Multimasker

My husband loved it when he got a sample. So happy he’s getting something this time! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Southport75  The new date for this is Friday 7th June ,if you have a local Debenhams go to the fragrance counter  not Dior counter with your beauty club card  good luck I hope you get one x

Manni
Fresh Face

Fab. 

SuperCandyanne
Winging It

Love this bought as a gift to my Husband a while ago It is fabulous on himSmiley Happy

Jeff19
First Base

I've just signed up and wanted to have a sample of the new Dior savage fragrance but no card yet. 

Daniellecm
Nailing It

This smells amazing! My step dad also loves it so this will be a nice little extra for him if I can get my hands on one! Thank you 👍🏼

MFL1276
Nailing It

Yay !!! Hubby will be happy 😂

saradan01
Getting Lippy

How do I activate email alerts please?

Shafaqshehzad
Perfectly Primed

Great to know that june is about men

would love to pick it for my husband 

x

Gavin
Nailing It

@DaisyCR 

Looking forward to getting this tomorrow. Thanks for finally giving a free sample for us men that shop at debenhams

Dawny
Getting Lippy

Looking forward to getting this today, 🎁

Rachie
Total Glossip

This aftershave is amazing! Fingers crossed I can pick up a sample today for my boyfriend to take to Spain with us this evening! 😍

MToth
Winging It

I went into my local Debenhams this morning, they had none, they say they had it last Friday not this week.

Tranziuzike
Getting Lippy

Would be nice gift for my husband 🤩 This fraganance smells soo good ❤ 

Tanzilei
Winging It

Awww such a nice freebie 😊 I don’t really know any guys well enough to give them a gift though lol 😂 

MToth
Winging It

@DaisyCR  Very disappointed. Went to my local Debenhams this morning and they said they ran this offer last week and they don’t have any. 

Sammi
Fresh Face

A tad disappointed went to collect this months beauty box ( even though I didn’t get an email about it only found out from a friend )only to be told to come back in half an hour came back to be told would be another half an hour came back was waiting when someone went straight passed me and got the last 2 yes 2 thought you couldn’t collect for other people my partner was looking forward to trying this for a few days as was looking to purchase it same as when it was the joy sample he ended up buying me the largest bottle at over a hundred pounds 

MataM
First Base

Is it possible that my Debenhams doesn’t have any. Been there twice today. First time they have told me that it didn’t come yet as no delivery by that time and it comes with delivery. Insaid fine will try later. 

Than few minutes ago I popped in again. Been told that no delivery yet and they don’t know when. I said ok stop by later as need to shop. Then suddenly being told oh not definitely today as delivery was here already and Dior Sample wasn’t in it. My brain stopped as why she lied to me the same minute. Lol not nice way to keep customers 

ELath85
Fresh Face

SO ANNOYED! Checked the blog last Monday & saw that the release date for this one had been changed from the 31st May to 7th June. Went into the Wolverhampton store this morning to pick one up to be told by the sales assistant that these had been released last Friday so I'd missed out! Shouldn't the release date be universal to all stores?

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

There seems to have been a right mix up with this, with 2 different dates being advertised for availability and stores receiving the samples on different dates.  If they'd decided on the 31st May why on earth did they change it  to a week later causing so much disruption.

Aside from this,  the sample is actually brilliant. I picked mine up in the Sunderland Store today and it's a mini version of the full size bottle in design, and is so cute. Will be amazing for my partner for his holidays. There's also a small plastic dome containing moisturiser. 

It's a great sample of a fabulous brand.

It's just such a shame that customers have been messed around and missed out on the samples because of conflicting dates being advertised.

AndreeaCalugaru
Getting Lippy

3F55E6DB-4BB6-4747-9025-FA60154D909F.jpegI truly love this is so tiny

Cheeks
Fresh Face

Really upset. This is the second time I've got to Westfield- white city debenhams to collect something from beauty club to be told that they do not have it or it wasn't sent. I'm really gutted, would've been a great addition to Fathers Day.

Michele82
Multimasker

I was lucky enough to get the last one today for my husband, but as have happened to many of you, I went last week and I was told they would have the freebie only this week.7338131A-F4D5-479D-86F8-1FCBCCB8371D.jpeg

Reg
Fresh Face

A lovely gesture for father's day, thank you. 

DalilaSeca
Total Glossip

Got my free sample today and wow it's great, the 10ml smells great, will give it to my loved one. Thanks debenhams.

Tricky
Fresh Face

Being a man I think it's great for us males to have a  Beauty Club gift this time round. I'm going on a little  holiday shortly and this will be just perfect to take in my toiletry bag. Thank you so much.

i_am__Ellen
Getting Lippy

@Sham001  The Eau de Parfum is a 10ml miniature bottle.

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Very disappointed I went twice yesterday to collect one and in the morning I was told to come back as Dior lady wasn’t around and she was the only one to be able to hand them out then I went after work 5pm ish to be told they had all gone !! 

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

Lovely! Going to try and pick it up today! Has anyone tried it yet? 🦋

Tres
Fresh Face

Can’t Wait too try it😍🤞

ace06f1
First Base

Jhonny depp

Steaven22
Winging It

Man am  I ready to receive some of this for myself this month as I am planning to go away to Florida for three weeks, common guys send me some, so I can enjoy the sun with a great smell regime to boot!!!!

shreena_kul
Getting Lippy

I went to Debenhams last week and the lady told me the samples are arriving this week instead (date changed to 7th June on the blog).

I went to Debenhams today at 9 a.m. and got my beauty club card sample (the lady was having a look at what exactly is inside).

What an adorable size of the bottle and moisturiser. It is a lovely gesture for all the Wonderful fathers or husbands/partners - they will be happy that they finally get a sample. I am going to get the bigger size for sure as it smells Amazing!

Thank you Debenhams and Dior! Heart Smiley Happy

LaurenW
Getting Lippy

Just collected this morning... first time I have got to the store before all the samples have gone so super excited.  Lovely packaging too so will make a great Father’s Day gift 💕

FAhmed
Fresh Face

I picked mine up yesterday and my husband loves it 

AliB85
Getting Lippy

Really gutted that I went in today and they hadn't got any samples left. The lovely lady told me they only had 40 delivered and they usually get 80. Was gone within 24 hours. Such a shame, my partner loves this fragrance and I would have loved to get it for him. I'm really grateful for the other samples in previous months but this one would have definitely been the one I'd choose to have got if I could. Such a shame. I think people who actually spend money in Debenhams and use their points cards should get priority. My feeling as I know others feel is that people sign up, get the samples and never purchase anything else. I'm gutted.