cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Here's one for the men... From Friday 7th June, pick up your sample of the Dior Sauvage Eau de Parfum and cream sample - the number one best-selling aftershave. 

Untitled design - 2019-05-29T155733.841.jpg

Featuring juicy and spicy freshness, Dior Sauvage boasts notes of calabrian bergamot and vanilla absolute for a woody, spicy scent. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 07/06/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior counter. (The fragrance counter if there is no Dior counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 10ml Dior Sauvage EDP and one 3ml Dior Sauvage Cream.

114 Comments
manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  Finally will have something for my husbandHeart

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Aww what a lovely gesture just in time for father's day! Hopefully I can get one and add it to the goodies from my sons to their father 💕 thank you xoxo

Zuzu
Multimasker

@DaisyCR unfortunately i won't be getting it 😭 since I moved.. debenhams is far from me now.. and i don't want to face a disappointment after making my way there 😭😭😭 i was there last week and the SA didn't speak nicely to me she kept going on about the freebie email so i am just not getting them anymore..

I hope people who get this months sample enjoy it ❤🌷

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Yes its a perfume but not for us for the OH🤗😉 nice of debehnams to include them in this monthly😘

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  great, will add it to my father's Day present!

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Unfortunately I won't be getting this one as I'm busy with Eid preps however might give my dad my card and he can collect for himself Smiley Happy

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  Something at last for my long suffering husband &  nice little extra to go into the suitcase for our holiday ,just hope I can get my hands on one x

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Ashli  Make sure he knows your email in case he's asked for it 

@manchevailiyana  I'm with you there ,they deserve a treat now and again 

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  🙌🖤

marie333
Winging It

My beauty card has not arrived yet, can I still get this offer as I am signed up , thank you ☺️

Beauty1
Multimasker

It's really wonderful to have something for the men for a change and just in time for father's day, thank you @DaisyCR  and Debenhams in advance. Smiley Happy

Kellyr22
Nailing It

This is perfect for my perfect other half ❤️

donster
Going Pro

Fab to see  a little treat for the men! x

Areej
Multimasker

My dad would love this 😍

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

I think this is great 👍.I remember putting a post up not long after I became a member of the beauty community saying I thought it would be a good idea to have men's samples too. After all men spend on grooming in Debenhams and have beauty club cards. Also us ladies have hubbies, partners, dads, sons etc to buy for so it provides a chance of trying before buying. Great timing for fathers day

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

10 ml is so generous 😍 unfortunately I’m in the middle of nowhere until Sunday 😭😂 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

My husband is chuffed with this one!  He was just saying he wants some more scents to test out (instead of buying a big bottle), so 🤞🏼there is still some left on Sunday!  @DaisyCR 

Nice to do one for the men for a change!  👍😊

Angela3
Just Arrived

Can one be reserved to collect tomorrow tea time please it was my bday Monday and i never had the bday offer email i see people posting about. Thanks 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I love this fragrance is smells muscular and sexy!😄

Sham001
Getting Lippy

My husband would be pleased if I can get hold of this one!

Sadi05
Multimasker

Thanks @DaisyCR ! Would love to have it for my better half ❤️

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Angela3  Sadly you can't reserve these freebies its first come first served ,regarding the birthday treats I did get my email the other day and as long as you're 2weeks before your birthday or 2 weeks after just take your beauty club card & proof of DOB to Elizabeth Arden and hopefully you will get your facial as for the free file and polish you need to book it at the LTD beauty bar, they have them in Debenhams Oxford St  ,London Market St Manchester,The Bullring Birmingham, Intu Watford and Meadowhall Sheffield .Happy Birthday & good luck x

Rnny123
Winging It

Wow! That’s amazing, my husband loves the Dior Sauvage Parfum and would be very happy to have this one.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all! 

Please be aware the date for this sampling has now changed to Friday 7th June Smiley Happy x

Helen23
Winging It

That is nice to have something for the men. Wish it was this Friday as off work, not sure if I will get time next Friday before they are all gone 😕😕

Michael
Nailing It

@DaisyCR 

YES!!! Thanks for this month's beauty club sample being one for men! Looking forward to trying it out

DalilaSeca
Nailing It

Hey guys, my beauty card is not here yet, I was wondering if I can still get the sample if I show my online card ?

Angie6367
First Base

Dior is my fav and for my partner so it’s a must to try this get it on is Xmas list if I like 

saradan01
Getting Lippy

Is this 31/05 or 07/06 that we can collect please?

DalilaSeca
Nailing It

Do we collect the sample on the 07/06/19? Or is it the 31/05/19?

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR  Thank you will look forward to giving this to my BF 🦋

MPN
Getting Lippy

Please can you confirm it's definitely 7th June and not 31st May? I was planning to go tomorrow and I really don't want to miss it

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

nice for husbands boyfriends

Sula01
Getting Lippy

Yessssss always wanted to buy this for my partner but wasn’t sure, amazing 😁😁😁😁 as i get to try before buying the full size 💋 

Bixybee
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR  you need to update the essential (boring) bits at the bottom of the ad as that still shows 31/05 as the date to collect x

Dawny
Getting Lippy

This is great, nice to see a sample for the men and this one is my boyfriend favourite too so I’m happy. Thanks guys 

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

Please confirm is it 31/5 or 07/06

Bartsmom
Winging It

My hubby will be so happy it's his fav scent and it does smell good on him, and no he doesn't look like Johnny Depp. Lol. 

sweetbetts
Winging It

It's lovely to see that the men in our lives are being thought of. Thanks Beauty Club x

Sara-Te
Getting Lippy

Is it on the 31st of may or 7th of June? It says both in the text! 

Sham001
Getting Lippy

Its 7th June, changed from 31st May.

I was about to go Debenhams at lunch time!

Shi1
Blending In

This will be going to my son.

Auglace16
Fresh Face

This is great for a little extra for father's Day!!

Singasong
Getting Lippy

Disappointed coz went to get but wasn't there

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

Fab @DaisyCR  excuse to pop to the shops with the kids 😜

Amy1993
Fresh Face

I managed to pick one up from the perfume counter this morning at my local store Smiley Happy . They didn't have many to give out so definitely worth poping up to have a look today if you have chance.received_1285955151570272.jpeg

Amy1993
Fresh Face

received_1285955151570272.jpeg

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

Did anyone able to get it

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Singasong @ravishingrab @Sham001 I was dissapointed as was sure it was 31st May but was told in store now 7th June & sure enough it's now on the blog 7th June ,good luck everyone I'm, well my husband really, is going to miss out this time as we are flying off on holiday on that very day, ah well not worth missing a holiday for x

Sham001
Getting Lippy

@Amy1993  That really good! What is the perfume sample like?