cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feast your eyes on this month’s delightful duo and the perfect handbag combo. Pick up your next Beauty Club Card sample from Friday 8th March; this Carolina Herrera deluxe sample includes a ‘Good Girl’ eau de parfum roller-ball on one side, with a mini but mighty mascara on the other.

Untitled design - 2019-03-01T163016.635.jpg

Featuring a touch of modern sophistication with a hint of sensuality, enjoy rich cocoa against vibrant coffee and delicate tuberose in this iconic Good Girl fragrance. What better on-the-go duo than a miniature fragrance and mascara to give you the ultimate beauty top at any time, in any place.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 08/03/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Fragrance service center. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 9ml Good girl Eau de parfum and mascara duo.

119 Comments
Boss786
Beauty Icon

Ooh lovely lovely thanku debehnams your spoiling us xxx

Anniie
Multimasker

@DaisyCR Ooooohhhhh 😍😍😍 looks sooo prettyyyy thank you for letting us try! (Now hope i get my hands on it) xx 

@Boss786 where do u usually collect these samples from within the Debenhams store? Xx

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

This is so awesome !! Thanks Debenahms :-)

@Boss786 : From fragrance Department !!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I love Good Girl!!!! Never thought I needed a mascara and perfume 2 in 1 product until now, is this going to be a full size item too? Say yes pleeeeasseeeeee Heart! xx

Suzy
High Brow

Oh nice ! This is something different, hope I manage to get one!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Pineapple its a delux sample annie just go to perfume counter show your card hoofuly they will have them xx

Anniie
Multimasker

@Boss786 Thank u sweet cheeks 💖 hope i get my hands on it tgis time xx

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Yikes! Smiley Very Happy I might be excited about that one!!!!!!! <3 x

Ashli
High Brow

I do LOVE how Debenhams is spoiling us rotten lately - would be greater if the 250 beauty club points were added to all our accounts too 😉😜

AndreaKatona
Winging It

Ohhh can’t wait to try it. Hope will manage to get one ☺️

KikaSte
Winging It

OMG, sooo excited!!! Alarm clock ON for Fridat morning! Thank you, Debenhams! 😘😘😘

Julia
Beauty Icon

Excited for this I'm going to Debenhams this weekend I hope to get one. As usually don't have much luck with samples 

Lmaksimovic1970
Multimasker

Looks very glam💄

Lindsay2
Getting Lippy

Really like the sound of this week's sample, thanks for the post @DaisyCR , can't wait to try!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Debenhams are being very generous with the samples recently i best clear my diary for friday Woman LOL

Seh99
Winging It

Very pretty 

Lingalong8
Multimasker
that looks amazing..fingers crossed I can get one xxx
Kayleigh1991
Fresh Face

Is this sample going to be available at all debenhams branches as i know sometimes there only available in selected stores? X 

Tarnjit
Multimasker

will be my first time picking up although I have been with Beauty Card earning rewards etc didn't know of this online community and its benefits until recently - but I am so grateful to have found it - what a lovely sample. Hopefully will manage to get it, very excited, packaging looks lush! Smiley Happy xoxo

Dawny
Getting Lippy

Looking forward to getting this 

Wing
Winging It

Omg omg omg I really like this! Not had a beauty club freebie for months would be nice to try this out!

tturoka
Winging It

WOW! Yes, i will go! I need this! )))  

te06071
Nailing It

Beautiful sample Heart

AngiB1970
Winging It

Fantastic gift!!  Here's hoping it's in store ready for my visit tomorrow!! 

nogravityleft
Perfectly Primed

Wow, this looks really interesting and different! Who knew that kind of thing even existed! Can't wait!... 

Rnny123
Winging It

Thank you so much 😊 

Lillym
Total Glossip

This is a great sample! Can't wait!

KathrynKatz
Fresh Face

Looks lush! I hope they still have some left by Monday when I can get in xx

Chelleburgess
Winging It

I never seem to have much luck with the free samples - my local Debenhams store seem to always run out by the time I get there and sometimes they don’t even know what samples I’m talking about 🙁 hopefully will get my hands on this on Friday! 

Kathmerixxx
Multimasker

Didnt get last sample (Dior) hopefully get this one looks fabulous never tried any of carolinas products before.

Rabia
Living the Highlight

Thanks hope to get it 😍

Rachie
Total Glossip

Oooo this is something different! Fingers crossed I will be able to get hold of one 😍

Lisas1
Getting Lippy

Oh this looks lovely, I do love a ball roll on perfume.... perfume and mascara in 1... win win..

Alinap
Fresh Face

Debenham is  the bestest!! ♥ 

Lou2
Fresh Face

@DaisyCR  I'm missing all these great samples cuz I'm not able to leave the house atm (chronic illness), can I send my bf to collect? 🧡

Kimmie18
Winging It

Let's just hope my local Debenhams doesn't have a communication issue again, meaning I missed the last sample!! 

@Lou2  as long as he takes your beauty card I don't see why he couldn't collect it for you!

Kellyr22
Getting Lippy

This looks amazing !! I just hope I get one 😊

Seher55
Fresh Face

Have this already but this would be great to have with me at our awards ceremony in Manchester at the end of the months. Only hope I get one so beautiful. 

kc7770
Winging It

Would definitely love to try out one of these sets.  Inverness always either seems to not receive any or run out of any that they do get within hours!  I find it a bit annoying at times.  Never mind, fingers crossed that I’ll get one this time!!! lol  😆 

Lisa6
First Base

wow this is amazing can’t wait to use it 

Lisa6
First Base

Awesome Debenhams you know how to treat your members, huge Thanks xx

Steelmagnolia
First Base

This would be a great freebie....Already an afficionada of Caroline Herrera's perfume, so would love to try her mascara

Antoninka
Fresh Face

I love this idea and this is amazing product 😍😍😍😍 

Lucky1909
Getting Lippy

Just left Glasgow store as they haven’t got them in.  Seriously shouldn’t the store get them in the night before? 

Sweetysammy88
Getting Lippy

Omg how exciting! Thank you Debenhams! Fingers crossed they don’t run out before I can get there.

Anniie
Multimasker

A12B600C-7E96-44A8-82E3-5F86D09D4FB9.jpeg

@DaisyCR  Thank you  😘😍😊&Debenhams 

Firstly it comes in this velvet pouch, whichh makes the product even more lush and luxurious 😍

the roller perfume is so nice and just the way i like my perfumes, it has a slight sweet and citrusy smell on my skin, really subtle but fresh! 💜

made my hubby smell it and even he liked it! Hes very fussy when it comes to perfumes. This one got the 👍🏼 💖

the mascara wond is nice and small, its compact, great addition to my handbag 😍😍 

Debs
Nailing It

What an interesting concept!  Thank you so much and fingers crossed our Debenhams has them in Smiley Happy 

alexp
Fresh Face

I just back from store in my city and lady said they don’t have yet and could me next any day or next week because they are always late! I don’t have a time to check every day if they have it or not. Maybe it’s time to do something with this?!

Jodv
Getting Lippy

Jodv
Getting Lippy

I got told today by the staff that debenhams are considering removing cards from people who don't have any points on their beauty card. Not sure if this is true? (I had loads so once she placed it through the till she said oh you have a lot enjoy the gift.)