cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Prepare to boost hydration and lessen fine lines & wrinkles! From Friday 21st June, pick up your sample of the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, as this award-winning anti-ageing cream isn't one to miss out on. 

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Clinically proven to improve skin's firmness and hydration, this powerful day cream is composed of a powerful blend of Mediterranean algae, Mimosa absolutes and precious Rose, to create the ultimate anti-ageing cream. Use every morning by applying a pea-sized amount of cream over the face, neck and décolleté. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Elemis counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Elemis counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 21/06/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elemis counter (fragrance counter if there is no Elemis counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 15ml Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

65 Comments
Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I've wanted to try this for so long, I'm beyond excited!!! Thank you for treating us so well @DaisyCR HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart.

Julia
Beauty Icon

Oh this is goodddd hopefully can get one 🤞🤞🤞

Michele82
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  Amazing! So excited about this freebie ❤️

Kellyr22
Nailing It

I absolutely love Elemis !! I hope I get one 😍

Tarnjit
Going Pro

I've only so far managed to get the Caroline herrera Mascara and perfume duo so hoping I get this one, def want to purchase something anit wrinkle etc but just don't know what I need!! Looking forward to trying this, thank you debenhams! Xoxo

Areej
Beauty Icon

Excitedddddd🙂🙂🙂

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Looking forward to trying this thank you

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Aiiiii sounds goood!!!

Naomi_94
Getting Lippy

Yayyyy 👐 can't wait to pick mine up!

Kshama88
Nailing It

Hi there, I ma new here in beauty club. My friend suggested me that here I can claim freebies and also become a tester for the product. Can you please help me how it works? Many thanks

Kshama

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Hi @Kshama88, here you can find a bit more info about what's where on the website https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Welcome/Community-Update-2019/m-p/71411#M4. Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy xx

Lindsay2
Nailing It

@DaisyCRThank you for this post. Yay! I'm so excited to try this week's sample! Been wanting to try this cream for ages. I was hoping that this would be one of the samples one day!

ClareyStafford
Nailing It

Love love love Elemis!!! I hope I manage to get this 😍😍😍

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR  thank you ive never trjrd anything from Elemis hope to get my beauty sample ????

Beauty1
Multimasker

This is amazing, I love Elemis and have been using it for over 15 years. Hope I can get it.

toddie32
Beauty Crush

OOOh excited for this!

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR wow hope I can grab one!

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  an other  fab product, thanks for spoiling us❤  super excited for this one, hopefully  I can get in on time🤞☘😁

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Oh never trid elemis skincare @Pineapple 😍

It looks 15ml 🤔

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 That's going to be good, I've only tried a few things, all pretty great!!

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

This sounds amazing! Heart

JulitaJ9
Getting Lippy

Such a good news!! Cant wait for tomorrow 🎉🎉🎉👏👏😍😍

HarrisonsMummy
Winging It

Ooh this looks great, I hope I can get to a store in time to collect a one before they all go! I love Superfood Kefir-Tea Mist 100Ml - ELEMIS and this would be a lovely edition to my collection!

Thistledo
Winging It

So excited, I have wanted to try this for a while, hope they are delivered on time as I’ll be out early.

Ali78
Fresh Face

Does anyone have same problem I do?

Can hardly ever get the freebies.

Been in local store on morning of day its out before and told they've all gone, also mum and I got told they haven't arrived yet when day before I've had one.

The staff dont give them out and I know this happens as friend worked there

Jadoo82
Getting Lippy

That’s so exciting to get to try this amazing product. Thank you 

Zoe83
Getting Lippy

Ooh! Looks lovely, fingers crossed I manage to get one 🤞

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR  got my Elemis beauty sample today Newcastle Debenhams  its a 15ml sample also £15 voucher off next elemis facial (30 min powerbooster) valid till 31st August 2019

Mariola
Nailing It

Can’t wait to try it ❤️

MargMill
First Base

Hi - I have had a Beauty Club Card for ages but don't seem to get notification about the free samples available in-store - is there somewhere you sign up for these notifications?  Also - just bought a ticket at Debenhams Stirling for the event on 4 July - what happens at these events?  Thanks

Adriana
Getting Lippy

I've been today to Debenhams and they've told me that will e available next week 28th. 

AndreeaCalugaru
Getting Lippy

D952CCF7-2F7C-49F8-905E-CD55739A60A1.jpegI ve got my sample today . Girls we have 15£ off on elemis facial. This sounds good for me.

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Got mine today and trued it on it feels very fresh and hydrating 😃

Thistledo
Winging It

So disappointed, I travelled to two Debenhams stores today as I really wanted to try this but neither of them had received any stock, one didn’t know when they would receive them and in the other a very kind lady came after me to say she had checked their email and they wouldn’t be getting any until 28th. ☹️

Tia1
Fresh Face

Hi, my husband went to my local Debenhams, which is the one in Kidderminster, and was told that they would no longer be having the beauty club free samples, that they would only be distributed to the larger stores. Not very happy because the next nearest store is nearly 15 miles away. I loved my free samples even though I only had three! I was really looking forward to trying out the Elemis !

Sula01
Getting Lippy

So upset with my self i didn’t check my account today I was actually at debenhams today and brought a lipstick, hopefully there will still be some tomorrow 

DalilaSeca
Total Glossip

This is amazing, sadly i saw this one a bit late and since i work on weekends i will have to pass, but I hope everyone who gets it enjoy it ❤

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Oh no!!! I was in my store yesterday but hadnt seen this post until now! If i had known i wouldve gone today 😕

LyndseyVC
Fresh Face

I thought beauty club samples were available on the last Friday of the month? I was so excited for this month as it's the first time I'll be near Debenhams at the end of the month since February! Hopefully the East Kilbride store isn't too busy 🙂

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

I went into the Taunton store to collect my sample but they told me they had not received any! Smiley Sad It was the one day where I am actually in store on the sample day release, and they didn't have any to give out! Smiley Sad 

Steaven22
Winging It

@DaisyCR wrote:

Prepare to boost hydration and lessen fine lines & wrinkles! From Friday 21st June, pick up your sample of the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, as this award-winning anti-ageing cream isn't one to miss out on. 

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Clinically proven to improve skin's firmness and hydration, this powerful day cream is composed of a powerful blend of Mediterranean algae, Mimosa absolutes and precious Rose, to create the ultimate anti-ageing cream. Use every morning by applying a pea-sized amount of cream over the face, neck and décolleté. 

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Elemis counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Elemis counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 21/06/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elemis counter (fragrance counter if there is no Elemis counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 15ml Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

I need this product quite urgently so I can tell all my contacts about it online right now please, thousands are waiting to get this message , Thanks.

Mjpharmacy
First Base

I really wish you could post such wonderful treats, I'm disabled and my nearest branch is Oxford street and it takes on average an hour and a half to catch the two buses to get there. So i always miss out on such treats which makes me buy my beauty elsewhere. Thank you for the kind gesture.

Ej
Blending In

@DaisyCR wrote:

Blog_Body_838x500.png

T&C's:

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

Can’t thank Debenhams enough for these lovely treats. No other retailers offer such gorgeous things to their customers. Love 💕 and thanks💋💋💋

shreena_kul
Getting Lippy

20190622_100704 (640x480).jpgI reached Debenhams today morning when they were just about to open and I was the first one today to get the sample. Then came a lovely lady behind me asking for the same sample. Thank you Debenhams and Elemis for this product Heart and I can't wait to try it. Hope everyone else gets as lucky as I did. Smiley Happy

PS: Hope you can all see the picture, because last time it didn't work and I don't know why. Maybe someone can assist me on why my pictures don't show?

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@shreena_kul Your pictures need approval before they show up while you're still new to the community, eventually they will start appearing straight away after you become active and reach a certain rank. This sample is amazing! xx

AK_Beauty
Nailing It

i just went and picked my Elemis sample today and cant wait to give it to my mum as it is an anti ageing cream. will give a review on this. i hope this really works as i have heard a lot of good reviews on their products. 

shreena_kul
Getting Lippy

@Pineapple Thank you for answering my query Smiley Happy 

VK
Getting Lippy

Fingers crossed .....I hope I get this one. Elemis....sure to be a good one. Can't wait.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@shreena_kul You're welcome 😊💜.