cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

This month's Beauty Club Box is the vital last step for any makeup look. From Friday 10th May, pick up your sample of the Urban Decay all-nighter setting spray and say hello to serious staying power, and goodbye to melting makeup.

Image from iOS - 2019-05-01T113926.970.jpg

Apply all over the face at the end of your makeup routine, to achieve serious staying power. As the perfect on the go size, simply pop it in your bag so that you're always topped up.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Urban Decay counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 10/05/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Urban Decay counter (Fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 15ml Urban Decay Setting Spray.

89 Comments
manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  Now we all need to wait week and half to get it Heart I cant wait Smiley Happy

MFbeauty
Multimasker

Awh no would have loved to try this out but still haven’t received my beauty card yet Smiley Sad if anyone’s got a spare sample let me know!! 😊

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  wow another one ❤️❤️

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I love this one soooooo much!!!!!!!! So exciting! Heart

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Oh omg my week is gettin bettr and bettr 

Thks debehnams😘😘😘

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I didn’t collect the last one because i tend not to use creams but so looking forward to this one! Absolutely love Urban Decay 😍

KikaSte
Getting Lippy

A week and a half feels like eternity now! Can't wait to try it!!! 😍😍😍

Sarah16
Getting Lippy

Wow can't wait to try this ❤

shubhi
Going Pro

@DaisyCR This is so awesome !! Thanks for this:-)

Buttercup
Winging It

Absolutely love the  all-nighter setting spray! Holy grail for my oily skin!

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Wow, you guys are taking good care of us! Been meaning to try this one x

Gursheen93
Getting Lippy

looking forward to this one Smiley Very Happy

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

Oooh what a treat!

Areej
Multimasker

@DaisyCROmg Urban Decay....lm  🥰

Beauty1
Multimasker

Wow sounds great, heard so much good things about this product. Can't wait to try it if I can. Smiley Surprised

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Always wanted to try this. Can't wait. 

Khan_Beauty
Multimasker

Whats everyone's local Debenhams just curious??

Sula01
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR I must confess im so glad to be one of the debenhams community members cause i feel so spoilt it’s amazing x💋

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Hopefully I get this one would love a mini for on the go! Thank you team Debs! Xoxo 

Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  thanks it is really excellent to get this one 😍❤️

Reallylovespie
Multimasker

How unbelievably adorable is this bottle, so happy there's a little mini version to put in my handbag - sometimes I can't find my full-size bottle before rushing out the house so I need this like I need my kidneys 🤣🤣🤣

donster
Going Pro

@DaisyCR wow! I am so excited! I have a shopping trip already planned for that day so great timing!Thank you!x

nzborn
Beauty Crush

Woo Hoo, didn't expect anything so soon.

Anetka90
Getting Lippy

Nice can’t wait 🤗 it’s very soon😊

I Regret that  I didn’t go to get my ritual body cream ☹️

jam21
Getting Lippy

Woohoo this is fantastically exciting- can’t wait xx

Patricia1
Fresh Face

I've only ever managed once to use my Beauty Card for a free sample at my local Debenhams.  Go early Friday morning and they've all gone, despite seeing other shoppers have theirs.  Go Thursday and you're too early, come back on Friday.  As it's a 30 mile or more round trip to get to Debenhams, it's hardly worth the effort.

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Ooooooh nice! Smiley Happy I have never used a setting spray in my life! I never made it to store to get the rituals sample as my ankle is still too poorly! Smiley Sad I hope it make it next time! Smiley Happy x

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  A date for my diary ,thank you Debenhams & Urban Decay ,10th of May ,hey that rhymes Smiley Happy

Lindsay2
Nailing It

Thanks @DaisyCR and Debenhams, can't wait to pick this sample up, not tried this yet.

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR woooo great sample can't wait xx

Lottiemc
Getting Lippy

Awesome giveaway I hope I remember to pick this goodie up 💋

skykamilka
Winging It

I always wanted to try this ❤❤❤ so happy 😁😁😁

Bluey
Winging It

I love that being part of this beauty club ,i like to pass the time by reading comments ,,looking for the next best thing ect . Yet again i take a huge sigh exhale and yet again you have to pick up , im housebound so as usual im left out in the dark im sure im not the only one ,but you do feel like you are . I await your reviews for this freebie  ,i do like urban decay products as well as others ,so enjoy fellow followers of fashion .

Apply all over the face at the end of your makeup routine, to achieve serious staying power. As the perfect on the go size, simply pop it in your bag so that you're always topped up.

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Urban Decay counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 10/05/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Urban Decay counter (Fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 15ml Urban Decay Setting Spr@DaisyCR wrote:

This month's Beauty Club Box is the vital last step for any makeup look. From Friday 10th May, pick up your sample of the Urban Decay all-nighter setting spray and say hello to serious staying power, and goodbye to melting makeup.

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 10/05/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Urban Decay counter (Fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 15ml Urban Decay Setting Spray.

Loubal
Winging It

My beauty card hasn't arrived yet. I hope It's not too long and i can get this! Would  love to try it 😁

Khan_Beauty
Multimasker

@DaisyCR , WOW this looks amazing i currently have one of the Maybelline settings sprays but hate the smell to it. So i am defo going to try and grab this sample. Thank You for the opportunity.HeartHeartHeart

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

I love this! I * need* to get the sampls so i can keep it in my makeup bag in my handbag!

Naz_A
Getting Lippy

I’m excited for this, I’ve been lucky enough to get my hands on the last few samples and each one is amazing and it’s a great way to try mew products and brands, I love the UD spray so will def pop in next week to get one for my hand bag or for travel!! Thank you Debenhams 

LeahsGlamma
Winging It

Oooo fab I'm off on holiday on the 10th and this sample looks travel size I can take it with me and my makeup won't melt off my face in the Tenerife heat & I'll fab for my Hubby's 50th Birthday Celebrations.    

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  oh cutie sample

is this for the release of the new UD game of thrones release😍 our treat thku😘😘

tturoka
Getting Lippy

Oh, great! Thanks! Will pop in) 

Clacla1
Total Glossip

Oh o love this, I really hope I get mine. Xx

Clairebybear
Getting Lippy

Here's hoping i get one 🤞

ElizabethT-B
Winging It

Wow, wow, wow! Amazing! You really do know how to treat us all. I've loved each months freebie, you really are just spoiling us 😁 I really hope I can get one of these!!! I'm currently using The Bodyshop setting spray which is amazing but would definitely LOVE to give this a go 😍

Samkfsf
Winging It

Wow that’s a treat

1Loveforever
Winging It

Carnt wait to get this freebie never had a freebie yet lol xx 

Samkfsf
Winging It

Link on the top of the page does not seem to work 

EmmaMac
First Base

How do I get a card ?

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@EmmaMac From what I remember ,cos I've had mine a long time , go go to any Debenhams & ask for a card in the beauty department i think they registered mine for me but you can register it yourself but in a nutshell go to the till & they should start you on your way. Good Luck x

Has
Fresh Face

Leeds white rose gave me last times freebie of the cream not the setting spray. 

I wanted to try it before buying ad my current one is finishing. 

Rp339
Getting Lippy

Yay I managed to get the setting spray at the London oxford street store, thank you debenhams.

For those going to the same store, you have to collect the sample from the fragrance counter and not the urban decay counter.