cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Discover No5 through a fresher filter with your exclusive sample of No5 L’EAU, and make a new lip statement with the brand-new ROUGE COCO FLASH collection.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_V1.jpg

Collect your samples from Friday 29th March 2019: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Debenhams store. These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local Debenhams early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Debenhams_TheBlog_Sample_WithProd.jpg

Discover the N°5 of today with an exclusive miniature glass bottle of N°5 L’EAU. A vibrant abstract floral with freshness at its core. Radiant citrus top notes are followed by a floral whirlwind of jasmine, rose and ylang-ylang, then grounded by vetiver and cedar. An icon, reinvented.

Switch up your lip look with ROUGE COCO FLASH. An innovative blend of oils ensures this intensely pigmented lipstick glides onto the lips and delivers lasting hydration, straight from the bullet. Experience colour, shine and intensity in a single swipe.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Terms and conditions: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 29/3/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter and the Fragrance service centre if there is no CHANEL counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in all UK stores only. Sample box contains one 1.5ml CHANEL No5 L’eau and a Rouge Coco flash lip sachet.

173 Comments
Julia
Beauty Icon

Ohh that's nice really hopping to get this one after missing out on the last 3 months 💕

Anniie
Multimasker

Omg this sounds lush!! Im defo getting my self to town friday haha @Julia @Boss786 

AndreeaCalugaru
Getting Lippy

I am so happy this is one of my favourite brand I am so exited to try this product 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Omg im like yess a perfum

@Pineapple  💃💃

JennnCore
Multimasker

Amazing! You guys are good to us, @DaisyCR! 🖤

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 OMG I NEED THIS SO BAD!!! Can't wait!Heart Tiny perfumes are the best!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  you nailed it chanel mummi day weekend💃💃

Community Manager
Community Manager

So glad you're as excited as we are about this! I'm obsessed with the tiny bottle - it's the cutest!!! x

Anniie
Multimasker
shubhi
Going Pro

This is soooooo awesome!!

@DaisyCR Will this be available only at Chanel counter in Debenhams or at fragrance counter like we have.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR Oh Daisy tiny bottles make my heart sing! No wonder you're obsessed! Heart

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  the last perfum we got good lady damage was done so im thinking oh no oh no

plastic gona feel the heat🤣🤣

Bless my second son he said mom you get what you want for yourself that way i know you wanted it an gave me £150 to spend yesterday💝

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 Your son is so precious! I've never tried No5, so exciting!

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

Sounds very good. Do @DaisyCR know, if they are be samples at Debenhams Swindon branch?

BasiaB
Winging It

OhhhHeart

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Do I really need another perfume and lipstick to my collection? Nope but I'll happily take it @DaisyCR ! Thanks 😎😘

science_geek
Going Pro

Wow! Great sample, thank you team Debs x x @Anniie thank you!! 💗💗 xx

Anniie
Multimasker

@DaisyCR Haha omg u liked my post, and i read it back lol it wasnt even written propperly 😱🙈🙈🙈 thank youuu so much!! U guys are the best!! 💖💖💖

Anniie
Multimasker

youre welcome!! 💖💖💖@science_geek 

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Well I've just changed my plans so I can go Debenhams tomorrow 😁. Thanks for the tag @Anniie 🙌💕 xx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SpencerR Friday, not tomorrow! x

Anniie
Multimasker

we are on Wednesday my lovely 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈@SpencerR 

Areej
Multimasker

Omg @Anniie this looks soo good we need to go first thing Friday for this. 

Thank you I’ve been wondering about the next sample ❤️

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@Pineapple I haven't slept I don't know where I am this week hahaha no it's tomorrow I'm getting my hair done, Friday I'm going out with hubby 🙈 I'll shh a min and drink my coffee 🤪. It's chanel I clearly got to excited and skipped a day Xx 

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@Anniie  I know pineapple pointed that out, silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😳 

Xx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SpencerR Can't blame you Woman Wink. xx

Anniie
Multimasker

me too lol my heart skipped a beat lmao 😂 I@SpencerR 

Anniie
Multimasker

@Areej I was thinking i how I would go lol 😘😘💖💖💖💖💖

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR

@Soo looking forward to getting this! Really glad not only on Chanel counters cos it means I can get from my local Debenhams

Areej
Multimasker

@Anniie I’ll tell you Thursday night I’m not sure which one I’ll collect from. 

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

The perfume sample is 1.5 ml so will it be a vial or a miniature bottle . Also the lipstick is in a satche not a mini version .

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  ohhhh how lovely! I usually get to Debenhams at 12 on my lunch that day and they're all gone, hopefully I'll be able to get a sample! 

Lillym
Multimasker

@DaisyCR 

Thank you look forward to this

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

So looking forward to this one and perfect timing because I actually have to go and pick up my click & collect item 😊 so I have a legit excuse for why I’m going to Debenhams again 😂

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

Exciting!! 💣💥

Rabia
Glitterati

❤😍❤ wow 

Thanks debenhams beauty club

Zuleira
Fresh Face

Wow 😍😍😍

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

Oooh fab hope I manage to get one!

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

Hope theres plenty samples to go around if not im probably one who doesnt get the samples😢😢

Lindsay2
Nailing It

Thanks @DaisyCR  Love the sound of this sample, can't wait to try!

HinnaH
Getting Lippy

First sample of the month for me and this is a great one. Thankyou

xEllaMBellax
Nailing It

Ooo hope I can get to town. Smiley Happy 

KristinaT
Winging It

My first one if I'm lucky 🤩

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I love minis they're so cute! Hopefully I can manage to pick one of these up x

Jadoo82
Getting Lippy

Oh thank you Debenhams that would be great to get that sample if i am lucky enough .

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

Looking forward to hopefully obtaining this freebie xfingers crossed x  .Good luck everyone x 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Wow I love Chanel I be there at 9am lol😁

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Lmaksimovic1970 Mine only opens at 9:30 lol! I've gone at 9:35 and they didn't have it yer (can you imagine Woman LOL), I try to impatiently wait until 10 nowadays Woman Very Happy.

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple  let's hope you will get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed 😆

Firefly
Fresh Face

Does anybody ever manage to get these?

When I go to the department, or even order on line where a sample is on offer they have ALWAYS run out, no matter how early I am!