cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Have you got a burning question on your skincare routine? Need to know the latest lipstick to invest in? Or are you unsure what fragrance to gift your mum this Mother’s Day? Well, the Beauty Team are hosting a LIVE Q&A on the Community, tomorrow evening between 5-7pm.

We’ve got all-round access to the best insider information from our amazing beauty brands, so who better to ask than a group of beauty-lovers who trial products as soon as they hit our desks?

Let’s meet the team and find out a little more about them:

Sarah Sian – Senior Beauty Editor

4.jpg

Favourite skincare saviour?  I literally love all things Filorga – it’s created by a dermatologist so there’s a lot of science behind the products. The Filorga Absolute eye cream works hard throughout the day to keep eyes wonderfully hydrated. I also love all things Kiehl’s especially the Ultra Light Daily Defence which safeguards your skin with the SPF50. It absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no sticky residue which makes for better make up application. 

Make up must-have? Diorshow Blackout mascara. If there’s one thing I have to wear make up wise it’s a good mascara that volumes those lashes, even the tiniest lashes. I love the intense formula and the big brush really lengthens and lifts the lashes. 

Best beauty hack? Add a few drops of serum to your moisturiser to give your skin radiance. 

Skin type: normal

Daisy Carling Rose – Beauty Editorial & Social Assistant

2.jpg

Favourite skincare saviour?  A high SPF EVERY day! I rarely go outside without anything lower than SPF40 – I’m currently using the Clinique Super City Block daily face protector & it’s lasted ages! Also a saviour for me is using a really rich night oil to help me wake up with well-nourished skin – Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery concentrate is my all-time fave.

Make up must-have? I’m all about getting a good base and honestly cannot live without concealer or bronzer! My new favourite concealer is the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD concealer due to it’s high pigments & self-setting qualities, whilst my all-time number 1 bronzer is the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess for its summery shimmer!

Best beauty hack? Using a piece of body tape for the perfect winged liner – it’s a classic but it can really take your makeup game to a quick 10 every time!

Skin type: dry to combination skin.

Taryn Knights – Beauty Social & Community Assistant

5.jpg

Favourite skincare saviour?  My skincare saviour is definitely the Origins Matte Moisturiser with Willowherb, I’ve been using it for about 2 years and it’s changed my skin completely!

Make up must-have? The Nars eye shadow primer is a product I use every day without fail, it stops my eye shadow creasing and it seems to last forever

Best beauty hack? My skin gets really oily so I learnt a trick from Jackie Aina – use powder before your foundation, it sounds weird but it really works!

Skin type: Oily & breakout prone

Rosie Jones – Senior Beauty Marketing Manager

Untitled design.jpg

Favourite skincare saviour? I’m turning 30 later this year so have been starting to take my skincare routine more seriously! I’m currently loving Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Serum– it’s a bit of a hidden gem and I’ve had lots of compliments lately on my skin! A bit of a skincare splurge but lasts for ages! Kiehl’s Ultra Facial cream has also been a saviour in this cold weather!!

Make up must-have? Choosing just 1 is so hard! Estee Lauder Double Wear  gives my skin amazing coverage and really evens out my skintone.

Best beauty hack? As my skin is so dry, I love to add a few drops of serum or illuminating primer to my foundation to keep my skin hydrated and dewy throughout the day! Also love layering liquid and powder highlighter for the ultimate glow – my favourite combo is Benefit High Beam + Too Faced Love Light in ‘Blinded by the light’

Skin type: Drier than the desert!

Ellen Lench – Senior Beauty Social & Community Co-ordinator

1.jpg

Favourite skincare saviour?  I love taking my make-up off with a cleansing balm – I really feel like it melts away all of my make-up after a long day! I’m currently loving all things Elemis: the Cleansing Balm is amazing, followed by the Superfood Facial Wash and Face Mist. I also get really blocked pores on and around my nose, so my GLAMGLOW Supermud face mask is a life saver that gives instant results!

Make up must-have?  Liner and mascara! I keep coming back to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and can’t live without my Benefit Roller Lash Mascara.

Your best beauty hack? Always use an SPF 50 moisturiser – it’s the best thing to prevent ageing and I couldn’t believe the difference in my skin once I started using it!

Skin type: oily T-zone and dry cheeks

Reena Khistria – Beauty Marketing Co-ordinator

3.jpg

Favourite skincare saviour?  I am currently loving the Kiehls Midnight recovery oil, it smells amazing and every morning I feel as though my skin looks brighter and feels softer! 

Makeup must-have? I love the Born This Way sculpting concealer by Too Faced! It’s flawless and instantly brightens my under eye area. Without using this every morning I feel quite naked!  

Best beauty hack?  My best tip would be to when you’re applying your night time skincare routine – take time to really massage it onto the face and neck!

Skin type: Dry to combination

Catch us here tomorrow 5-7pm to answer all of your questions!