cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream from Clarins, we’re looking for 100 Community members to test and review the latest anti-ageing innovation from one of your most-loved skincare brands!

If your skin has been affected by hormonal changes, such as visible signs of ageing or lack of radiance, then this is for you! The expert ingredients, including Harungana and Hibiscus flower extract, work to intensely restore skin’s radiance for a firmer and plumper appearance.

SR Rose-1.jpg

To be in with a chance of testing and reviewing the NEW Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream, simply comment on this blog post by clicking ‘Post a Comment’ at the bottom of the page and tell us your favourite Clarins product, and 100 people will be chosen at random to receive the full-size moisturiser in exchange for a tried & tested review on the Community.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 15/07/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,407 Comments
INSCHBABY57
Winging It

@DaisyCR wrote:

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream from Clarins, we’re looking for 100 Community members to test and review the latest anti-ageing innovation from one of your most-loved skincare brands!

If your skin has been affected by hormonal changes, such as visible signs of ageing or lack of radiance, then this is for you! The expert ingredients, including Harungana and Hibiscus flower extract, work to intensely restore skin’s radiance for a firmer and plumper appearance.

SR Rose-1.jpg

To be in with a chance of testing and reviewing the NEW Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream, simply comment on this blog post by clicking ‘Post a Comment’ at the bottom of the page and tell us your favourite Clarins product, and 100 people will be chosen at random to receive the full-size moisturiser in exchange for a tried & tested review on the Community.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 15/07/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@DaisyCR wrote:

SR Rose-1.jpg

BrighI would love to try this Rose cream as my skin is so dull due to being on a lot of medicines. Clarins go go go

KerryLJ1
Just Arrived

I would love the opportunity to win the free #clarins super cream. I love clarins products and have been using them since my early 20s. I couldn't live without #double serum

Sarah1983
Fresh Face

I love the orange peel scrub. Really feels like it cleans your skin and your face is left so soft afterwards.

Isla100ladyhawk
Fresh Face

I adore Clarins products ❤️ My favourites are Clarins instant smooth perfecting touch primer, Instant  poorless, Double serum & Super Restorative Day cream. I would love to try the new Super Restorative Rose Radiance at 45 years old my skin need all the help it can get from these amazing products 👌❤️😍🌹

Abby3
Fresh Face

I love the Double Serum! I apply at night and wake up to super soft skin in the morning.  Would love to try the new rose moisture...it looks divine ☺️

Beky
Blending In

I personally love the toning lotion from clarins it makes my face feel soft and not dry I've tried it from many brands. I would  like for my mum to test this anti ageing cream as she has yet  not found one that works well with her skin and sees results.  Thanks.

Hayat
First Base

Clarins toning lotion is one of my favourite products, I love it so much I can’t go without it, I keep repurchasing. It helps keep my skin clear and toned. 

Amandaquinn
First Base

My favourite clarins product is the clarins anti pollution cleanser. It has faded my acne scars and made my skin a lot clearer. I have recommended to many friends Smiley Happy

AnnM
Winging It

I love the entire My Clarins range, but my favourite has to be the RE-BOOST Hydrating Cream! Light and elegant and it leaves my skin soft, moisturised and hydrated for the whole day! 💗

Kateglover19
Fresh Face

I love the facial gradual tan oil , mix with your day cream to  keep that summer glow going and going and going . 

Mel22
First Base

Great products, my favourites are the lip oils. Would love to try the moisturizer.

ijochemska
Fresh Face

I like daily energizer cream

EmmaWright
First Base

My favourite Clarins Product ever was a blusher which was the exact shade I wanted. It's how I got into Clarins in the first place.  My usual brand had stopped making the shade and after far too much trundling around Boots in Southend on Sea I tried the Clarins Counter.  That day Clarins was my hero.  Some years later I find myself perimenopausal and my skin has seriously gone to pot.  I would love to see if Clarins can do the double and fix this problem too with your radiance cream.

Smilen4i
Fresh Face

@DaisyCR  my favourite clarins product is my clarins re-boost refreshing hydrating cream works so well on my tired skin 

C1arice
First Base

Clarins sheer illusion foundation is fantastic, it’s light weight but covers any imperfections perfectly, it’s so natural it doesn’t look like I’m wearing makeup.

Cory30
Fresh Face

hi i didn't try any of clarin's but would really love to try ! hope i would be chosen to try it Smiley Happy

Jilly77
First Base

Love the beauty flash balm

maxine_williams
Fresh Face

My favourite Clarins product is the super restorative instant lift serum sheet face masks. 

Not only do they cover the face but they also cover the neck as well; so it’s a real deluxe treat in the comfort of my own home!

I love how I see and feel noticeable results instantly from this product. It replenishes my skin and the serum gives a good base for my chosen moisturiser.   

Reddress
First Base

Can not go without my favourite product, Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate - Clarins , would love to try this new one x

LuckyPenny
Fresh Face

It sounds nice yes please

LuckyPenny
Fresh Face

It sounds nice yes please. Hydra-essential silky cream is my favourite product but like to try something different!

JustynaSenetra
Fresh Face

There is nothing better than feeling of hydration on my face, it makes me feel well taken care of. I love face oil from Clarins as it's like a heavenly facial at home and I'd love to try more products from them. 

DianeN
Winging It

Love Clarins, currently using Multi Active day cream which I love the texture but Lotus oil is my absolute fav due to the Devine smell! 

Area428
Getting Lippy

I like the mat hydration cream with the green colour i dontvremember its name

Giuletta47
Winging It

I used to use a Garnier moisturiser until they discontinued it and ever since then I've struggled to find a moisturiser that really helps my dry skin and makes face look healthy, so would love to give this one a try. 

Emmanouela
Winging It

I live clarins but never tried this cream so now this would be a great chance to see it's benefits on my oily skin that needs a lot more attention than any other type of skin. 

Longa1
First Base

Love all the range!

@DaisyCR wrote:

SR Rose-1.jpg

Violethollow
Winging It

My favourite Clarins product is the Water Comfort Cleanser! I have been through so many bottles of this gentle peachy micealler water. 

Agnes84
First Base

I have been using Clarins tonong body oil throughout my pregnancy. Never had strech marks and my skin has never felt softer!!! It smells amazing too! Highly recommend it !

tikhiniki
Fresh Face

Never tried any Clarins product but have heard so much about their lip oils, may be a good chance to try their products

Lissiloo36
First Base

I would abserloutely love to test the moisturiser, i love your perfume and cosmetics to 

Kasia1987
First Base

Would love to try this product 🥰

Daissyto1
Winging It

Unfortunately I haven’t tried any products from Clarins yet . I will be happy if chosen to change that. 

Gingerbread
Fresh Face

I love Clarins double serum and facial lift serum. 

I can’t live without them.  Smell fresh every morning , giving me energy every day before going out. 

Love it xx

MichelleB1965
First Base

My favourite is hand & nail treatment cream,keeps my hands in tip top condition 

NaomiWild
Fresh Face

Love love love the double serum, would be very excited to see if the new product lives up to expectations!

MrsS22
Fresh Face

I love Clarins skin care! I have so many favorites but my top two are the blue orchid oil and the pure melt cleansing gel.

Mariapb1981
Fresh Face

Would LOVE to give this a go. I’m currently pregnant with a toddler, my skin is suffering  so much.  I’m definitely looking for a holy grail product to make me feel normal again. 

JL119
Fresh Face

Would love to test this!!❤

Beautyqueenuk
First Base

I haven't used #Clarins for years and years, as a brand it hasn't caught my attention in such a saturated market, maybe this is the one to do it

ninat1
First Base

My favorite is an old one but brilliant - Beauty Flash Balm! Perfect for when you feel in need of a boost to skin and complexion.

Litaneal46
First Base

I love all clarins products but especially the tumeric double serum and the eau dynamisante treatment fragrance 💗xx

Jayne143104
First Base

I have very dry lips .... the lip oil is fantastic, keeping them moist throughout the day.

Would love to try any Clarins wonderful products.

Reesetisha
Fresh Face

I am fairly new to Clarins products. I started using Clarins Super Restorative  Total Eye Concentrate for my fine lines and dark circles about 2 months ago.  I already noticed my skin looks firmer and my dark circles lighter. I truly love this product. I wish I could afford to try more products but without knowing how they would work for me it’s a risk.  #Clarins #Clarinscosmetics @Clarins @Reesetisha 

xbabiixgemx
Fresh Face

I would love to win this! I need a new moisturiser in my life and Clarins never fails to exceed expectations!!

Sharon7074
First Base

My favourite Clarins product is beauty flash balm.

sandrawarnick
First Base

I love my Clarins foundation.  Aging skin at 56 yrs old, I find it difficult to find foundation that looks natural and give coverage well Clains certainly did it for me!

Michelle8
First Base

My favourite clarinet product is beauty flash

Sally2
Fresh Face

Would love to try Clarins Rose, as going through big changes to my skin at present (menopause) Love Clarins make up but will admit have not been using your skin products lately, could change if helps me. Hope so!

Han89
Getting Lippy

Clairns double serum is my favourite, it's really a great product from Clairns, it leaves the skin so smooth.

Finger crossed that I am lucky enough to try another product from it.

Thank you 

Xxx