cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream from Clarins, we’re looking for 100 Community members to test and review the latest anti-ageing innovation from one of your most-loved skincare brands!

If your skin has been affected by hormonal changes, such as visible signs of ageing or lack of radiance, then this is for you! The expert ingredients, including Harungana and Hibiscus flower extract, work to intensely restore skin’s radiance for a firmer and plumper appearance.

SR Rose-1.jpg

To be in with a chance of testing and reviewing the NEW Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream, simply comment on this blog post by clicking ‘Post a Comment’ at the bottom of the page and tell us your favourite Clarins product, and 100 people will be chosen at random to receive the full-size moisturiser in exchange for a tried & tested review on the Community.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 15/07/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,407 Comments
Rnny123
Winging It

My most favourite is the Clarins double serum, I am using the serum every night for the last couple of months and it has really made difference to my skin, since I have started using the double serum my skin has become smoother, softer and visibly healthier, I am absolutely very happy with the outcome.

Jenhelm
First Base

Wow this is an amazing opportunity!! I love all things Clarins, but my favourite at the moment is the #beauty flash balm.

Fingers crossed I can try this amazing moisturiser, I am in desperate need of a good one! 

Amelia32
Winging It

My favourite has to be the double serum has really helped with my fine lines and skin texture. Amazing product 

Dondon1
Winging It

Unfortunately I have never tried Clarins so would love to see what its like....I’m a Liz Earle girl!!!! I’m over 40 and anything is a bonus 😘.   @DaisyCR 

Sassygirl14
Getting Lippy

Would love to try the Clarins moisturisers as not only is my skin looking in need of radiance I’m also noticing more wrinkles and would like to make them appear less especially when the sun is out and it makes them more apparent 

Graceyj95
Getting Lippy

So my favourite Clarins product at the moment is the ‘recharge sleep mask’. 

I have ageing skin and deep lines already unfortunately in my 20’s. I look for any product that helps to reduce these lines from getting any worse. I got the sleep mask as a sample from Clarins. I actually then went out and purchased it as it really hydrated my skin and felt light on my face. I find all clarin products work so well on my skin type!

💕💕💕

A7F8C4DB-3D91-467E-BFE5-301763B9AB22.jpeg

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Since I've reached 30 I'm much more worried about my skin aging and have always been worried about it lacking lustre and dewyness as I'm naturally dry skinned. Since having my second child my skin has gone through some huge changes luckily they seem to have been getting better now with the eczema having stopped but I nwo have less time for makeup and so wish to find skincare that will give me glowy firm even skin on its own! This sounds dreamy with the rose etc 😍 would love to review if selected @DaisyCR xoxo

Edit: oops forgot to mention my fave Clarins product in all the excitement 😂 it has to be the #clarins instant llight lip oil in mint. I love how it leaves my lips so soft and naturally brings out their colour without having to add anything. Saviour is this warm weather as I am prone to dry lips too. This year so far I have not had chapped lips thanks to this beaut!! Xoxo

Natalias
First Base

It is really strange but I have never tried any Clarins products. I would love to try this moisturiser 😍

Kaylee7088
Winging It
I love the clarins sos primer Smiley Happy makes my foundation sit nice on my skin would love to try the rose radiance cream my skin has been hormonal after having a baby 3 months ago i really need a pick me up cream xxxx
Danielle769
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite clarins product is eau ressourcante smells amazing very calming 

Shopaholic
Getting Lippy

It would have to be the Hydra-essentiel creme.I just turned 40 and my skin has literally changed overnight.This has really helped in hydrating and plumpness of my face and neck

Jo12322
Getting Lippy

My favourite product I have used for years is the Clarins ‘brightening toner’ ❤️❤️❤️

The toner is so gentle on my skin, it always soothes my skin and makes me feel very refreshed after taking my make up off.

I am 26 and I have started to get lines around my forehead and mouth. I’ve never been lucky enough to have even skin so I use anti ageing products to try and help my skin reduce these lines. 

Christine1804
First Base

I would like to try and review the new clarins cream,  as I have hormonal skin so would be good to try it on my skin to see if it helps!!

LizD
First Base

My favourite Clarins product for all year round healthy glow is Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster. Sooo... I would love to try it with this new moisturiser 🧴🤞🏻

Natters
Fresh Face
The Clarins re-boost mattifying cream works great for my skin!
3arah2
Getting Lippy

Currently it is the instant light lip comfort oil in 'Candy' because it is a good light product for the summer and it makes my lips look naturally glowy and pink!

ishuritiii
Winging It

Multimasker Smiley Happy

Rabiya
Fresh Face

I recently got a chance to try a few clarins products in  their not so long ago makeup swap event....and my favourite so far is the Sos Primer Face Primer 30Ml - 00 Universal Light - Clarins ....its such a brilliant product....I can apply it on its own,  under my foundation or also mix with my moisturiser or foundation for an all around glow....and it provides such a nice base that my foundation just glides on my skin.....

would love to be able to try more products from them considering I am already in love with my swapped goodies and am looking forward to buy them full size

CatMit86
Winging It

Clarinet double serum is my favourite! Absolutely love the stuff 💕 

inspiremeland
Getting Lippy

That is great, would love to try it!

As I'm always fighting against fine lines, my favourite product is the Clarin’s Double Serum. It does help minimize fine lines and small wrinkles. I love to use it before bedtime.

Bdp93
Winging It

This is a difficult choice for me, there isn’t a Clarins product I’ve tried and not liked. At the moment I’m loving the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel to remove my makeup and my all time fave that I could not be without is the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm- this is a miracle worker and I wouldn’t leave the house without having put it on either underneath my make up or on it’s own if I’m going make up free. 

MrsJ2000
Winging It

I am 50 and am just starting the menopause and my skin has decided to play up. I desperately need some thing to calm it down and too help me look normal. 

greenfingers
Winging It

I like the clarins fresh scrub, because it makes my skin feel fresh and alert in the morning.

Spammy
Winging It

How can I choose just one favourite Clarins product when it's all so good.

But if I must - then it's got to be the lip oil. 

I used it twice daily and my lips are smooth and no hint of the dryness they had before discovering  it. Mint is the best one

Asha-h
Winging It

My absolute favourite Clarins product has to be the SOS primer - It’s so lightweight and boosts radiance instantly! 

KerryMarstra
Winging It

My favourite is Tonic Bath and Shower Concentrate With Essential Oils Makes My Skin So Soft

Rebecca23
Fresh Face

My favourite Clarins product is the Clarins Flash Balm. A life saver for me! I would love to test the moisturiser on my peri-menapause skin, thank you!

Chloeisabellaaa
Fresh Face

My skin has definitely been suffering from a lack of radiance, would love to see if this could help! 

My favourite Clarins product is the Pore Control Serum! <3

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  Another great chance to try and test Smiley Happy  I do like the Clarins gentle foaming cleanser & as I'm in my early 60's am starting to see fine lines etc so I need as much help as I can get !

I do love rose ,the smell and the flower ,maybe because the Rose is my birth sign flower ..

Good luck to all Heart

Galadriel88
Winging It

Clarins Double serum is my personal fave. It is absolutely fantastic product

Ele81
Winging It

The Beauty flash balm is amazing!! Would love to test this out as you've pretty much described me to a tee lol x

andreaburton832
Fresh Face

Love lots of Clarins, but especially the lip oil 

Lynne79
Fresh Face

Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure to try clarins would love to try.. I'm a smoker so my skin is quite dull.. Also just turned 40 my skin doesn't seem to be as firm as it used to be and have definite fine lines appearing especially on my forehead.. Would be great to have the opportunity to try and would hopefully help with my early stages of ageing.

Rere
Winging It

I would love to test this wonderful anti-aging cream (if not, I would happily settle for few samples to try out). 

I use to love the old formula one that has been discontinued for a while, but this is definitely a good news.  🥰

My absolute favourites from Clarins: Body Oil (either); Body serum with tanning drops (the best combination); shower gels; restorative night cream; bust firming serum; facial cleansing milk; Hand cream and not to forget Beauty Flash Balm 😃

Lois1
Multimasker

I adore the My Clarins RE CHARGE Relaxing Sleep Mask, it makes my skin feel wonderful. Being a massive fan of anything containing Rose this would be amazing to try 😍

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR 

Hormonal changes is definitely me! I’m 11 weeks pregnant and I can already see changes in my skin. I would absolutely love to try this! 

My favourite Clarins product is Tonic Body Treatment Oil Firming And Toning 100Ml - Clarins  it leaves my skin feeling toned, hydrated and smelling gorgeous x 

Soniar
Blending In

@DaisyCR this is an amazing opportunity! My favourite clarins product is the facial cleanser with orange extract 🧡 

RuinK
Winging It

That's a hard choice, but it has to be either the lip oil (a lifesaver as mine were terribly dry for a year and no other products were working) or the SOS hydra which I've just discovered and seems perfect for my skin since my early perimenopause.

Lexic
Fresh Face

I got a makeover done at a Clarins counter, the lady was so nice and gave me samples of products that suited my skin. My fav is the foundation but can't remember the name. Now nearly out of it so have to go back; hope to be able to buy the exact one. 

iza330
Winging It

My favourite Clarins product is a double serum. Absolutely amazing. 

Hets2
Getting Lippy

My favorite Clarins product is the Everlasting Foundation, and what a better way to get into Clarins skincare by trying out the Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream. 

LisaBReid
First Base

Definitely beauty flash balm, it's been my favourite for years. Perfect base for make up or just on its own. Perfect product. 

Thistledo
Winging It

My favourite has to be the Double Serum.

MimiHabib84
Winging It

My favourite item from clarins and the only item I’ve tried and fell in love with is the double serum I absolutely love that serum keeps my face feeling hydrated none greasy or oily it’s perfect for my dry skin 

BeautyMummy
Getting Lippy

My favourite Clarins product would have to be the Re-boost cream as it gives me a gorgeous natural and radiant glow throughout the day! 🦋

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love using this serum to give my skin radiant and dewy glow! It has turned my uneven skin into smooth bright skin! My fine lines are less visible, and my large pores are almost gone! It gives lovely moisturization to the skin and makes it easy to put makeup on! My skin absorbs it nicely without leaving any greasy sheen behind! I am in love with this product!

#DoubleSerum

juliawilkes95
Fresh Face

Clarins Joli Rouge Velvet Matte Lipstick Because it has a lovely color to it and leaves my lips feeling moisturized all day long as well as being long lasting. and smudge free. I hope to be selected because I am approaching 37 and the fine lines and wrinkles are starting to show. 

Heavenly
First Base

So many beautiful products to choose from. Relax bath and shower concentrate is probably my favourite...mmmm that smell is beautiful.

Lizzy1
Getting Lippy

I’ve got a few products I use, love the cleansers & toners but the double serum has to be my favourite. It’s a game changer.

Leeanne
Fresh Face

My favourite is double serum , i have really dry sensitive skin /ezemea and allergies,  i also have very red patches and this makes my skin feel so soft , helps with dryness and dont cause my skin to go bright red .

I love it 🤩🤩