cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream from Clarins, we’re looking for 100 Community members to test and review the latest anti-ageing innovation from one of your most-loved skincare brands!

If your skin has been affected by hormonal changes, such as visible signs of ageing or lack of radiance, then this is for you! The expert ingredients, including Harungana and Hibiscus flower extract, work to intensely restore skin’s radiance for a firmer and plumper appearance.

SR Rose-1.jpg

To be in with a chance of testing and reviewing the NEW Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream, simply comment on this blog post by clicking ‘Post a Comment’ at the bottom of the page and tell us your favourite Clarins product, and 100 people will be chosen at random to receive the full-size moisturiser in exchange for a tried & tested review on the Community.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 15/07/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,407 Comments
SilviaP
Going Pro

I really like clarins everlasting foundation. Gives good cover without being heavy.

My skin is very dull and I would benefit from trying this moisturizer 😊

missybeauty
Nailing It

I love the Clarin’s Double Serum as it’s got so many benefits. It’s great at smoothing out my skin, smoothing our fine lines, evening out my skin tone and give it a nice radiant glow too.

JennnCore
Multimasker

Rose isn't really my thing, but good luck everyone! 😘😘😘

@Pineapple @Boss786 @DJMcCumiskey @MFBeauty1 @bonnieburton @Areej @Priya_13 @KarlaLou @Anniie  @BeautySeeker-03 @Beauty1 

Sorry if I missed anyone, my eyes are tired 😂 I'm off to bed 🖤

Michele82
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  It’s hard to choose only one favorite product from Clarins, as it is such an amazing brand and has good quality products. At the moment I’m loving my SOS primer. It’s lightweight, hydrating and illuminates the skin. ❤️

shubhi
Going Pro

@DaisyCR This is an awesome opportunity !! Thanks for it :-)
I have been eyeing on this product for so long and would absolutely love to test it . My favorite CLARINS product is  Lip oils. 

Areej
Multimasker

My favourite Clarins Product is the - Clarins Lip Oil in the shade Honey 

I actually apply it every night,  it’s the best thing ever 🙌

I would love the chance to try out the Clarins super restorative Rose Radiance Cream  ❤️

NadiaS88
Winging It

I ashame to admit, that i didn't try any product from clarins. But heard so mamy good things about it. 

I will be happy if it will be chosen, and it will be my first experience☺

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

Sos Primer Face Primer 30Ml - 00 Universal Light - Clarins  is my fave clarins product! I’ve recently started using the sample I received during the clarins beauty swap and it’s amazing! It makes my skin so radiant and my foundation applied beautifully over it and looks so glowy 😍

KarlaLou
All Eyes on Me

I feel extremely bad saying this but.......... I've never tried Clarins 🙈 I quite fancy the look of the lip oil and serum though.. 

XO

VLH
Fresh Face

My favourite Clarins product is the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm whether I use mixed with my foundation for a quick pick me up tonic in the morning  or as a mask when I’ve been burning the candle at both ends it always hides a multitude of sins and leaves you looking bright and alert with no hint of tiredness!

colourofboom
Beauty Crush

I don’t own any Clarins products 🙀 but I really love the look of the ‘Lip Comfort Oils’

Beauty1
Multimasker

Another great opportunity @DaisyCR , my favourite is the lip oil, it moisturises my lips for hours without having to reapply. I love the sound rose moisturiser, looks beautiful. 

Thank you @JennnCore  for tagging me, that's really lovely of you. ☺💜

HannahJo
Multimasker

😍😍😍 my favourite by a mile is the Beauty Flash Balm 50Ml - Clarins  it's so amazing for adding radiance and hydration to the skin when you need it the most!

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Oooh I love rose, and Clarins Smiley Happy

Hard to choose a favourite, but I do love their lip oils and mimosa exfoliating scrub (which I think might be discontinued now :'(

shreena_kul
Getting Lippy

My favourite Clarins product is the primer. It is so smooth to apply before foundation.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I don’t really have a favourite from this brand but I do really like using the Hydra essential Bi phase serum especially after a mask to give my skin that shot of hydration. 

Hydra-Essentiel Milky Spf 15 Boy Lotion 50Ml - Clarins  

Sorry could only # the milky body lotion in 🙈 but so everyone knows it’s a blue bottle 😂

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  im loving the clarins SOS primer it actual makes my skin glowy i mix it into my foundation an just pop abit around my cheek bone an eye amazing bright glowy results😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore  thanku for the tag😘

Rabia
High Brow

@DaisyCR  

Clarins is such an amazing brand with so many awesome products. Nowadays I am using 

#Clarins cleansing milk and I am loving it ... 😍

Anniie
Multimasker

@DaisyCR i have been enjoying thei bronzer duo which i have also been using as eyeshadow 💕💕💕

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

What an exciting one! My favourite is the Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate - Clarins, it feels amazing on my skin and so nourishing, and a bonus it has a lovely scent!🥰

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thanks for the tag!  @JennnCore 😘  Rose isn't really my thing either, but if I could apply on behalf of my Mam giving a review then that would be brilliant!  She's tried little samples of this and loves it and would be chuffed to bits to be able to try it out for a long period of time as she felt it really suited her skin...and that doesn't happen very often as she has really sensitive skin. 

My favourite Clarins products personally is the Clarins Foaming Cleanser.  I used this for years and it doesn't dry out your skin and it removes makeup really effectively.  I'm currently using the Double Serum and I think that will soon be another favourite too!  @DaisyCR 

Priya_13
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  this is like music to my ears. My skin is on a hormonal rollercoaster at the moment and I need to restore some stability.

Thanks @JennnCore

My favourite clarins product is beauty flash balm. I've been using it on and off for 20 years now and it gives that instant lift your skin needs. Before all these new fangled serums and primers came out I used it as a primer and it really helps keep make up in place. It's truly a multi use product as a thicker layer can be applied as a face mask. It's a great product to take away on hols too. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore Thank youuuu 🥰🥰🥰!🌹is my thing for sure!!! 😘

Anniie
Multimasker

@DaisyCR I would love to try this as when i went for my facial they made me try it and i loved it. 

I love the sos pure face mask from Clarins  🥰

Clacla1
Total Glossip

My favourite Clarins product is Clarins lip oil honey flavour, it gives on every night and my lips have went from very dry to really smooth and moisturised.

I think it really helps my lips, as I am going through the menopause (only 40) I need all the help I can get. I must admit I love the idea of fresh Rose restoration cream on my dry menopausal skin. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Julia Have a look!😘

Ashli
In the Spotlight

@DaisyCR I've never had good luck in gettin picked for anything  but I'm gonna try once again with hope!

My favorite product from Clarins is the Instant Lip Oil, the best lip gloss hands down. My lips look so lush and plump after application. I pop it on throughout the day, but not incessantly. It smells nice and natural and gives a nice light natural color that isn't overpowering.

SparkyJ
Multimasker

This sounds amazing @DaisyCR  anything that will improve signs of aging is a winner! 

Currently loving the Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil, my skin is loving it!

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  thank you ❤😘

Leannekw
Multimasker

My favourite Clarins product has to be the lip oil ! Use it every night before bed and sleep with it on 😁

Julia
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  My favourite clarins product has to be the  Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer 15G - Clarins  just love how nicely it blures everything and get your base ready for foundation .

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

My favourite clarins product has to be the one step cleanser in peach because it just takes everything off and is very refreshing to the skin and it smells amazing would love the chance to test this I love clarins as a brand

Yasmin100
Fresh Face

Clarins double serum is to die for. It's something I can't do my beauty routine without. As I am getting older I truly believe that the serum is softening my skin and making wrinkles less harsh. I'm still looking for more products so this opportunity seems great.

KikaSte
Getting Lippy

Haven't tried a lot from Clarins, but at the moment I absolutely love Clarins bronzer. Fingers crossed as I really would love to try this! 😊

Bry
Nailing It

Most of my skin care is Clarins, but my favourite has to be the cleanser and toner, and exofliator, makes my skin smooth and radiant since I have been using that. 

Gavin
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is the Clarins foaming cleanser. Skin feels really clean after using but not dry or tight like some products

MFBeauty1
Nailing It

I’ve been really impressed by the samples I’ve tried from clarins recently I’m in love with their lip oil and lip perfector they work wonders on my lips I can’t get enough of them! I’m not mad on skincare but I have high hopes for a lot of their products now I’ve tried some of their products💗💗

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

My favourite Clarins product is sos primer, it smooths the skin so well & provides the perfect canvas before applying foundation.

makeup-addict
Multimasker

I’d love to try this and I love rose 🌹😍

I like the Clarins hand cream that was in the last beauty box, it’s really moisturising and doesn’t leave hands greasy, I use it before bed and after putting my make up on in the morning, my hands are looking good 😉😊😂

Marilyn3
Winging It

My favourite Clarins product is Double Serum. After using skin becomes smoother firmer and more radiant

Fizza
Winging It

Hello I am not a very active member but I always look at the post and like them but now I want this moisturiser because I am a great fan of this brand moreover I have dry and sensitive skin with some damage due to hormonal changes(contraception)so will love to try this.

Emma20
Fresh Face

I really like Clarins lip oil. It keeps my lips smooth and nourished 

Pegasus
Winging It

My favourite has to be Clarin’s SOS masks comfort face mask. I use it twice a month as a treat instead of my usual weekly face mask and it helps keep my skin ultra soft. 

Zoe7
Winging It

My favourite Clarins double serum it gives my skin a glow and makes it soft and smooth

Bambi100
Getting Lippy

Havnt used clarins before but my sister praises their facial moisturisers

Lou4
Fresh Face

I love the clarins lip oil in the shade honey I have it in my bag 

Tasha23
Fresh Face

Would love to try this 😍 my favourite clarins product has the be the recharge masque nuit 😊🤞

jenny33
Winging It

I really love Clarins and my Clarins lady at my local Debenhams is lovely!! I love SOS Hydra face mask as it is really hydrates your skin and is a life saver., well at least for my face!!

Chrissyo
Fresh Face

Using the turmeric double serum at the moment and absolutely love it would love to try new rose lines as being mid 40’s trying everything non surgical to retain good skin especially  anti wrinkle and pigment.