cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Including the latest launches and newly-acclaimed award-winners from our Beauty Club Community Awards, here's some summer-perfect picks chosen exclusively by our Beauty Editors.

Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara 

Untitled design - 2019-07-04T103625.064.jpg

For eyelash goals that'll have 'em saying 'damn, girl!" The brand new Too Faced mascara lifts lashes like never before for up to 24 hours. Curling - tick. Volume - tick. Thickness - double tick!

Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser

171130_S18_TT_MS_72H_Cactus_OPT1-long_RGB_300DPI_640x570_ycupdc.jpg

This award-winner of our 'Hardworking moisturiser' category takes hydration to serious new heights, with aloe water and hyaluronic acid; so much so that your skin feels almost twice as hydrated at the end of the day! Top summer tip: pop it in the fridge for the ultimate cooling feel. 

Benefit Hello Happy foundation

GL_Hello_Happy19_Product_Laydown20 (1).jpg

It's time to brighten up! In this brand new foundation, you'll find photochromic pigments that adapts to brighten your skin in all types of lighting for a happy complexion. Flower acids boost radiance whist hyaluronic acid ensures skin stays hydrated.

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil

primer ring.jpg

It was crowned our haircare hero at the Beauty Club Community Awards 2019 and adored by hair experts alike. combat frizz, dry or brittle hair with this blend of feather-light oils before styling. 

Nars Endless Orgasm Face palette

64259824_126787411865089_7075104063759015876_n.jpg

For pleasure you can rely on - this limited edition newness from Nars is as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. Featuring six multi-use satin-cream shades for your eyes, cheeks and lips that are good enough to make you keep the lights on.

Shop all new arrivals.

19 Comments
Nara74
Getting Lippy

Thank you @DaisyCR for this list Smiley Very Happy

I am so pleased that Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser has won the  'Hardworking moisturiser' category as it really is in a class of it's own. It is hands down the best moisturiser I have ever used Heart

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Those all sound like amazing products, I see you added some award winners to the mix! Glad you like using them all 💗

Beauty1
Multimasker

They all look fabulous @DaisyCR , but I think the Nars limited edition face palette seems even better. 

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR  Fab selection of products!

NadiaS88
Nailing It

I want to try all of them!!!

KikaSte
Getting Lippy

When somebody tells, how much they like Orgasm, I'm not sure anymore if we talk about sex or make-up. 😊

JulitaJ9
Getting Lippy

Did try  Benefit Hello Happy foundation, and it is def worth to give a go.  Creates a fresh and natural looking skin. Now it became my one of the favourite foundation Smiley Happy)

Anniie
Multimasker

@DaisyCR Im in love with the nars palette 💕💕💕💕💕

Areej
Multimasker

@DaisyCR The damn girl mascara is the best thing ever 🙌 and the Nars orgasm palette looks amazing 😍😍😍

Michele82
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  I have tried Damn Girl and it is really impressive. Loving Nars Orgasm palette. Bumble and Bumble has wonderful hair products, this is just one more. ☺️😉👏🏻

HannahJo
Multimasker

Love the invisible oil so much! Been using it for ages! That NARS palette though 😍😍😍😍

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I want it all 😍😍😍

donster
Going Pro

I'm loving the Damn Girl mascara, review to follow!

Haven't tried Benefit Hello Happy oundation but the bottles just make me smile, they are so cute !

The NARS palette looks gorgeous!

Hiffi
Winging It

Mascara looks good and NARS PALETTE 😍

Anonymous
Not applicable

love the look of everything

Shanti
Nailing It

Hello! Can I request Debenhams to stock IT Cosmetics please? I prefer buying all my beauty products from Debenhams but you don’t seem to stock It Cosmetics. Thanks.

Emily17453
Getting Lippy

Oh my lord, look at that stunning palette! And it's about time I treated myself and tried out a Too Faced mascara; I'm currently still scalding my eyelids by blow drying my lash curler! 

emilyward1990
Multimasker
That Benefit foundation is the cutest product I have ever seen Smiley Happy
Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

Omg how much I would love to get this foundation by benefit #benefit happy foundation.

oh well another product to add to my wish list x