cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Including exciting launches from some of your favourite brands, meet the latest drops you need in your cosmetics bag…

Urban Decay Stay Naked foundationStayNaked_3.jpg

It’s time to find your naked truth with the brand new Stay Naked foundation, featuring 50 shades of a long-wearing formula with a real-skin matte finish. For the ultimate double act, get your hands on the new Stay Naked Correcting Concealer that goes with, too!

Gucci Mémoire d'une Odeur Eau de ParfumUntitled design - 2019-07-25T084249.659.jpg

The new universal scent fronted by Harry Styles, exploring the power of memories. A blend of Roman chamomoile and Indian coral jasmine forms a fresh fragrance transcending both gender and time.

Dior backstage face & body primer

59645461_335453430467663_3297743988807303603_n.jpg

A universal primer with that radiance-enhancing effect. Blur imperfections and brighten that base before foundation for the ultimate luminous complexion.

Clinique Moisture Surge Hydro-Filler Eye Concentrate

62258957_475375206548821_1191592030182333567_n.jpg

An ultra-light water-gel eye cream delivering 96 hours of intense hydration your skin will be grateful for. Enjoy brighter, de-puffed under-eyes with a new lease of hydrated life.

Elemis Peptide 24/7 Plumping Pillow Facial Hydrating Sleep Gel Mask

62256149_890908624579620_5246957227607314308_n.jpg

Restore any lost moisture in the skin with this super cooling gel mask. Wave goodbye to dry skin with this bio-mimetic veil, which plumps and hydrates to keep skin looking youthful.

Shop all new beauty.

11 Comments
Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

I have tried the Clinique Moisture Surge Hydro Filler Eye concentrate and it's amazing! It is so light yet soo hydrating!

I put it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect and when I use in the morning it really gets rid of puffiness!!!

I recommend this for everyone. Go try!!!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  Was that a mini Harry styles that was posted in the Instagram story the other day? 🤔

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Also the Clinique eye gel is amazing 🙌

beautyaddict1
Getting Lippy

If anyone is interested, I have made an in depth review on the Urban decay foundation, I will attach the link below

If you enjoyed the video, please share it with your friends and subscribe to my channel for more beauty reviews and videos!

https://youtu.be/WCUoVcFEZ6I

Thanks xx

Areej
Multimasker

I can’t wait to check out the new launches 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@DaisyCR  I got my colour match and sample of the UD foundation and I can’t wait to try it tomorrow. The Gucci perfume is very unusual but I like it. 

Tarnjit
Multimasker

@DaisyCR im legit so excited for this deffos going to get colour matched tomorrow!! Yay! Also @beautyaddict1 thanks for reviewing just watched and liked! Think it looked great on you, in some lights it did look a bit light on you at others it seemed a perfect match! Which store was this where she matched you on your neck hehe I just think it would be a tad awkward lol I'd be expecting face too! Also I think with the setting spray you kind of have to shake before use and hold it a little bit further from your face to prevent wet patches with any setting spray but it's deffos a good one to use! I note you also don't use primer might be worth trying this setting spray before you put your makeup on as that really does help make the makeup look more lovely on the skin and long lasting xoxo

beautyaddict1
Getting Lippy

@Tarnjit Ahh okay thanks for watching! Thanks for letting me know about the setting spray as primer hack!

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

I got my UD sample from Debenhams in Trafford centre, yay!! Excellent service , the assistants are really nice.

Kshama88
Nailing It

Wowww w all products are amazing here, ginn atrt clinique eye cream soon ☺️☺️

Linz72
Getting Lippy

Urban Decay  Stay Naked Foundation ..... oooooooo my so glad I was offered a sample & colour matched by the lovely girl in the dept in Llandudno debenhams.

image.jpg

I would never use Urban Decay as I always had visions of theatrical heavy make up,maybe as my daughter uses it and the amount she applies 😱😱😱 has traumatised me so Ive swerved this counter every time I pop into Debenhams beauty hall.

Its beautiful light weight sheer but evens your skin tone and gives a Glo without feeling like a mask,Im so surprised by how lovely it actually feels.

I think im going to purchase this on pay day.

My shade 41 NN stunning beige

tones.

Move over Chanel &  Dior my favs ever..... theres a new girl in town!! 😉😉😉 Urban Decay alllllll the way xxx