cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Peter Thomas Roth’s arrival

We’ve said it once but it’s worth the reminder – Peter Thomas Roth’s recent launch with us makes it to the top of this week’s list. Featuring face masks you won’t want to miss out on, up the skincare ante with these fresh new products.

Untitled design (16).jpg

Clarins Limited Edition Christmas Collection

Get festive with some gorgeously gold Clarins makeup. The limited edition collection includes a super nourishing Lip Comfort Oil, a Highlighter Palette you’ll easily be hooked on and a Gold Top Coat Mascara – perfect take your makeup game to that next level.

Untitled design (19).jpg

Kat Von D Glitter Gel

Keeping with the gold theme going on this week, Kat Von D’s new glitter gel has officially changed the game for the festive season. The immensely pigmented formula can be used anywhere on the face or body to accomplish everything from an opaque shimmer to a dazzling built-up finish.Untitled design (15).jpg

MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish Highlighter

This super ‘extra’ highlighter is any make-up junkie’s dream. With ultra-prismatic reflections, this latest launch is that one makeup product you didn’t know you needed, until now!

Untitled design (17).jpg

Filorga Optim Eyes Patch

The continuously-raved about Filorga has just launched these peptide-rich under eye patches, to help save our skin through the party period.Untitled design (18).jpg

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

Shop all new beauty arrivals

4 Comments
Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Yay for all the glitter,  I bet the mascara looks glamorous!

I've had my eyes set on the #Australian Pink Clay Perfect Skincare Combo Gift Set - Sand Sky products for a while now Smiley Happy. I love using clay masks! Heart

Julia
Beauty Icon

New products every day I think I'm only buying for my self this year 😂😍❤

SavitaM
Multimasker

I’m obsessed with highlighters, and this MAC one looks amazing! 🤩🌟

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Julia that's the issue! So hard to buy Christmas prezzies when you want them all yourself! Smiley Wink