cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Urban Decay Brows collection2.jpgWhether you’re after a wow-brow or something a little more subtle, Urban Decay have launched four brand new products to make your brow game even stronger. Opt for the Brow Endowed primer to really lift those arches, or Double Down Brow for that smudge-proof putty that stays all day. If you’ve always wanted to try microblading (minus the pain) then give their Brow Blade a go, and no matter which product you use, the new Brow Finish gel will set those hairs in place perfectly.

MAC Hyperreal glow highlighter palettes

Untitled design.jpg

Get the glow of your life with these brand new highlighter palettes. Whether you choose from ‘Shimmy Peach’ or ‘Get Lit’ these super-sheened and creamy formulas blend effortlessly for a shimmer in the next dimension.

MAC Iridescent loose powder

3.jpgIf you’re a fan of getting a good glow on, then this one’s for you. Use this iridescent powder alone for a subtle yet glittery glaze, or try mixing with your foundation and moisturiser for a little extra glow in the morning.

Kat Von D Saint + Sinner fragrance and lipstick sets

333388.jpg

The iconic lipstick and fragrance has come together for a Valentine’s duo. Whilst both perfume bottles are almost too pretty to use, will you be gifting the Saint, or the Sinner?

NYX Candy Slick Glowy lip gloss

33.jpg

Liquid lipstick-longevity but with a glossy finish – the new NYX Candy glosses are sweet enough to eat. With bright and vibrant shades, step into spring with a fresh bold lip.

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Comments
Joanne1971
Nailing It

The Urban Decay brow products look amazing - def something I'd love to try ❤❤

SparkyJ
Multimasker

Oooh the NYX glosses look lovely! They make me feel a bit hungry too 😀

toddie32
Total Glossip

The jawbreaker and sweet stash nyx glosses look amazing. I do like the blue One but not sure when I would wear it...a bit much for the office!!

KarlaLou
Perfectly Primed

Too much temptation! 

Tara08
Getting Lippy

I've been wanting a new highlighter for a while and the MAC Hyperreal Glow palettes look amazing!

KathrynJW
Total Glossip

My nearest store is about 45 mins away but next time i go i am definitely wanting to pick up the new UD brow products x

Mubzy
Multimasker

Urban Decay Brow Collection 😍

Pikelady1968
Fresh Face

Ditto... I'd also love the Urban Decay brow set.....