cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

YSL Touche Éclat High Cover concealer – exclusive to Debenhams 

Touche Éclat, but not as you know it. Unlike the original, which aims to highlight and illuminate, in the brand new high cover edition expect circles - and lack of sleep - to be concealed. Use underneath the original Touch Éclat for maximum coverage and glow - Exclusive to Debenhams!

22.jpg

Benefit mascara duo sets

We know how much you love Benefit lash products – because we do too! We want you to make the most of these super-saving sets… The same price as a full size with an additional mini, so wherever you go you’ll still have lashes larger than life.

Untitled design 7.jpg

Bobbi Brown crushed liquid lipstick

Simply swipe and go with these brand new high-pigment lippy’s. Featuring lovable ingredients such as Vitamin E and C and crushed pigments, enjoy a satin matte finish that’ll stay all day.

2.jpg

Laura Geller Spackle concealer

Long-wearing, medium-to-full-coverage and weightless – what more could we need. The newest member of the Spackle range is enriched with those good for the skin ingredients like green tea and peptides, whilst concealing those imperfections.

1.jpg

Tiffany & Co Sheer Eau de Toilette

If you’re after a new light, elegant fragrance with bright notes of blackcurrant and ylang ylang, then opt for a touch of luxury with Tiffany & Co 'Sheer'. Rose oil and an iris base offers a timeless perfume in the iconic Tiffany diamond bottle.

6.jpg

YSL Black Opium Intense Eau de Parfum

Same, but different. Black Opium has had an enigmatic kick and it’s not here to play. Including absinthe essence, expect the bold intensity of the original and iconic Black Opium, with an alcoholic upgrade.

Untitled design.jpg

Armani In Love With You Eau de Parfum

Say I love you with a scents-ual gift this Valentine’s Day. Perfect for those floral fragrance fanatics, this brand new number from Armani with notes of black cherry, jasmine and elegant patchouli.

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

5 Comments
Suzy
Glitterati

@DaisyCR 

I love YSL Black Opium and Black Opium Intense has me intrigued/absinthe! I can't imagine what it will smell like so it's a must try for me.

mackxx
Fresh Face

would love the Tiffany Perfume but i doubt that would happen, a family member has it and would not even take it out of the box  for me to see.  but any of the above i would be grateful as i dont have a make up collection any more i got ill and people helped themselves to all that i had .  many thanks  xx 

AndreeaCalugaru
Getting Lippy

I would like to try  the lipstick from Bobbi Brown I love all products from this brand

science_geek
Going Pro

I so want to try out the new Bobbi Brown crushed liquid lipstick @DaisyCR! Shame my local debenhams doesn't have a Bobbi Brown counter Smiley Sad

Sabina123
Beauty Crush

Would love to try any of the above out and give my opinion. Really wantvto try YSL Touche Eclat-thevoriginal was a game changer and i suspec this will be too!