cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur 
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 14.37.36.png

The new fragrance by Gucci fronted by Harry Styles has just dropped and is causing a buzz in the fragrance world. Created by Gucci's creative director, Alessandro Michele and mas­ter per­fumer Alber­to Moril­las (who was also the nose behind the icon­ic uni­sex fra­grance, CK One). The new Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur, is a special one as it is universal, genderless, ageless and all about acceptance and inclusivity. It also sits into a new fragrance family - Mineral Aromatic. Features Roman chamomile, Indian Coral Jasmine petals, sandalwood, cedarwood and vanilla. 

GLAMGLOW Moisturetrip Moisturiser 

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 11.53.12.png

This lightweight creamy moisturizer is packed full of powerful ingredients including omega-rich cannabis sativa seed (hemp) oil and antioxidant-rich chaga mushroom to help calm irritation and relieve visible redness while delivering a dose of lasting hydration. This soothing formula with hyaluronic acid hydrates all day helps to strengthen the skin's barrier. It also doubles up as a perfect post-mask treatment cream to reduce visible redness, leaving skin feeling calm and highly nourished.

Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation & Stay Naked Concealer

StayNaked_3.jpg

There are so many amazing points about the new Stay Naked Liquid Foundation: 

Vegan - tick 

Waterproof - tick 

Up to 24 hour long wear - tick 

Matte finish that feels like a second-skin - tick 

Minimizes pores - tick

50 diverse shades - tick 

To complete the look, the Stay Naked Concealer is the perfect partner to this super-duper new Liquid Foundation. 

Vice Lip Chemistry Lip Stain

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 11.48.20.png

Another little beaute by Urban Decay is Vice Chemistry Lip Stain, a vegan, high gloss lip tint that reacts to your pH and creates a custom shade to your tone - now that's the clever bit! So basically, the lasting glassy tint adjusts to you, the colour fully develops and reveals itself after just a few minutes and lasts up to 5 hours.  From laid-back neutrals with Low Key (pink-nude) and Heavy (pale nude) to bright hues like Streak (coral-pink) and 21 (cool red), there's a shade to match every mood.

Elemis Superfood Boosters

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 12.02.50.png

We're loving these boosters that literally feed your skin with goodness and are like multi-vitamins for your face. The Prebiotic concentrates are specially formulated to instantly boost hydration and nourish the skin. Available in Cica Calm (for soft, soothed skin) and AHA Glow (for a brighter complexion). Simply shake to mix the innovative bi-phase formulas and watch how the fermented actives deliver naturally-enhanced benefits. Oh and it's vegan friendly. 

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

26 Comments
NadiaS88
Nailing It

@SarahS i like how UD vice lip chemistry lip stain, especially with it reacts with ph and give shade to mine tone! Definitely will try that.

Beauty1
Multimasker

They are all lovely but perhaps Elemis catches my eye more @SarahS 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

The UD collection but the glamglow and fragrance definitely catch my eye as well 😊

Sian123
Multimasker

I’m really intrigued by the Glamglow Moisture Trip! 😍 Love the brand and I’m always excited when they release something new! X

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Ohhhh the gucci💗 and the glamglow 

Thts me skincare and perfume🤩😍

HannahJo
Multimasker

I am OBSESSED with the new Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur! It's stunning!!

Naomi_94
Getting Lippy

My favourites would have to be the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and concealer aswell as the Urban Decay Vice Lip Stain! 😍 plus... the Glamglow moisturizer looks fantastic ❤

KarlaLou
Going Pro

Wow! So many new goodies to try. Can Santa please bring me all of it as an early Xmas pressie for being a good girl?? Xx

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

@SarahS  I have tried any of these products out yet. But heard so many amazing things about them.

my favourite would have to be the #Urban Decay stay Naked Concealer & foundation 💄

Betty1
Multimasker

@SarahS Elemis super food boosters looks interesting!

emilyward1990
Multimasker

I really wanna try the Glamglow masks but unsure if they would suit my skin (oily). Has anyone any advice on these? Thanks 😁

Suzy
Beauty Icon

I think the Gucci fragrance is an interesting one .

Definitely has me intrigued...can't wait to smell it

BeautyFUL
Winging It

Glamglow sounds interesting moisture trip is a great name for the listed ingredients.  I'm always on the lookout for a good face moisturiser I don't like one too heavily perfumed or leaves a greasy feeling on the face, I like that is lightweight and creamy and it can also calm redness its caught my eye 

MFL1276
Nailing It

Vice Lip Chemistry Lip Stain sounds very interesting 😍😍😍

Michele82
Multimasker

@SarahS  Urban Decay, all of them, without a shadow of a doubt 😍😍😍

krissy
Fresh Face

I really want to try the new Urban Decay foundation 😊😍

Shafaqshehzad
Multimasker

I tried Elemis superfood day cream and it is amazing

it just glides on your face and makes it really smooth

it has slight fragrance and is well suited for my sensitive skin 

I love the superfood range by elemis

will be trying glam glow moisturiser 

its packaging looks really cool

😍😍😍

RMANNING7
Winging It

The Glam Glow moisturiser sounds lush would love to try 

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

@SarahS  Sounds so nice 

Beautgloss18
Winging It

Can’t wait for advent calender is the season to be jolly😉

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

@SarahS  I am  pulled towards the Nars liquid foundation x

JessicaAmanda
Getting Lippy
I bet that #glamglow moisturiser is amazing! 😍 Would love to see how good the new UD concealer is.
donster
Going Pro

The UD foundation looks fabulous x

Annmac
Perfectly Primed

I was lucky enough to get a beauty club sample of the Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur, I usually go for more floral fragrances but I think it will be nice as a summer daytime fragrance, have still to let my OH have a sniff, if he likes it I will let him keep it. Interested in the Elemis boosters too particularly the calm one

lipsticklove
Fresh Face

I have the Glamglow moisturiser and its really lovely and nourishing, not seen these VICE lipsticks, look nice though

Beautgloss18
Winging It

I think after getting sample can’t wait to buy the full size Gucci Memoire  such a fine light floral fragrance long lasting too