cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara - New Colours 

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 09.45.34.png

Take your lashes to a whole new dimension by adding a pop of colour. The popular BADgal Bang Mascara family is growing with the addition of BADgal Mascara in pink and blue. This ultimate volumising mascara has been specially formulated to give you Out of the World lashes. 

Clarins Scrubs
Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 09.42.34.png
Take care of your skin with these super cool scrubs by Clarins. Available in three skin-loving formulas. 

Blue - This Refreshing Cream Scrub is made with natural beads and organic leaf of life extract that targets dehydrated skin to remove dead cells and boost skin's ability to retain water. 

Yellow - Comfort Scrub Nourishing Oil Face Scrub is made with sugar microcrystals that helps to gently remove dead skin cells and restore skin lipids and wild mango butter that nourishes skin to leave it feeling smooth and luminous. 

Green - Pure Scrub is a purifying gel-based face scrub with lava beads and has been specially created for oily skin and helps to unclog pores and remove excess sebum from the skin. This scrub is enriched with Organic Alpine Willow Herb extract to purify and rebalance the skin leaving it smooth and mattified.

Guerlain Fall Collection Kiss Kiss Lip Products 

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 09.41.14.png

Guerlain's Fall Collection features the new Kiss Kiss lip products that will help you to get a luscious, kissable pout for the new season ahead. Start with the Kiss Kiss lipstick primer that unifies, smoothes and shapes the lips leaving them perfectly prepared for lasting lipstick hold. Then take your pick of new lip products including the KissKiss Shaping Cream lipstick that helps to coats the curves of the lips while the enriched formula helps to plump and smooth. Keep lips highly hydrated with the KissKiss Hydrating Lipstick that has a balm-like texture to provide all-day comfort and is available in 15 captivating shades to suit every occasion. Give lips a daily boost of moisture with the KissKiss Roselip that is infused with Rose petal extract and comes in a spectrum of radiant colours. 'KissKiss' reinvents itself in a liquid lipstick that comes in 3 different finishes matte, shine and glitter. The long-wearing, pigmented formula catches the light while delivering brilliance and hydration, for smoothed and beautified lips. 

Michael Kors Wanderlust Sublime

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 09.47.37.png

Make summer last longer with the new Michael Kors Wanderlust Sublime. This seductive oriental floral amber fragrance captures is reminiscent of sun-drenched days spent basking on the beach. The scent radiates with a bold floral heart of the original Wonderlust while amber, Sri Lankan Sandalwood, Cashmeran and Tonka Bean emulates the sun's rays on bronzed skin to form a sensual, glowing addiction. 

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

19 Comments
kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

@SarahS  Oooh now I love the look of the electric blue mascara from benefit but if I had to choose I really like the look of Kisskiss Roselip Tinted Lip Balm 2.8G - Morning Rose - GUERLAIN  I’m a sucker for packaging!! So many lovely products thanks for keeping us all posted 💜

Beauty1
Multimasker

Micheal Kors Wonderlust sounds great, if only we had smelly vision! 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SarahS 

I got a Guerlain Kiss Kiss lipstick from Debenhams recently in a beautiful coral shade and I love it! So I am interested in the Guerlain liquid lipstick as it sounds fab!

Rabia
Glitterati

@SarahS  all products are so appealing. I am using Benefit bad gal bang mascara ant it’s amazing 😍❤️ Clarins scrub I really want to try 😍❤️

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@SarahS I have Michael Kors Wonderlust and they have me a sample of the sublime and I loved it!! Made me want that one as well!!

Michele82
Multimasker

@SarahS  I tried a sample of the Clarins scrub yesterday and it feels amazing. Guerlain Kiss Kiss collection looks gorgeous 😍❤️

NadiaS88
Getting Lippy

@SarahS I recently tried Clarinet scrub I really like it, Guerlain lipstick looks gorgeous😍

Shy82
Nailing It

Love benefit Big Bang mascara, can’t wait to try the new ones and Guerlain’s kiss kiss lipsticks are amazing! 💄🥰💋

TH130199
Multimasker

I need to smell the new MK perfume! 😍 love the Bad Gal mascara so much! @SarahS 

donster
Going Pro

so much new lovliness! the Clarins scrubs sound amazing! 

I ama big fan of Bag Gal Bang in black so very excited to see its launch in blue! I think this will be a summer hol must have. The pink packaging is beautiful too! x 

Joanne1971
Nailing It

The Guerlain products look fantastic, am definitely adding them to my wish list 😍☺️

Also a huge Benefit fan - just in last week getting my brows done - and the new mascaras look fab. The blue is perfect for something different 💙💙💙

emilyward1990
Multimasker

Ooooh that Michael Kors sounds like it should smell lush. Going to have to come down and try it 😁

Maddie77
Winging It

I've tried the clarins Scrubs - they're amazing! I love the sound of the Michael Kors 😍

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@SarahS  I’ve just tried the new clarins pure face scrub- my skin feels lovely and fresh. I love the fact its so cleansing too my skin feels so clean ready for make up x 

Helenred
Blending In

The bad gal mascaras look so fun!

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

@SarahS  mine would be the KissKiss Lippy’s.

i have the black mascara and it’s really good x

MFL1276
Nailing It

Oh excited to try the Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara - in blue 😍😍😍

This reminded me when i was a teenager and love to wear blue,purple and green mascara as it was very on trend at that time 😊

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

@MFL1276  I have the normal black one is is nice x

Reesetisha
Fresh Face

I would love to try Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara in the cool color pink.   I have very short and thin lashes that need help and who wouldn’t want to rock a little color this summer.  Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit   #Debenhams