cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Exclusive Beauty Summer Essentials Box

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 12.43.33.png

Our summer beauty box is here! Get set for sun with an exclusive, limited edition collectable box, packing 7 exciting products – from the award-winning Hoola Bronzer sample, to a super-cute Sand & Sky Pink Clay Mask, to a one-off Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Elasticizer.

Elie Saab Le Parfum Royale Eau de Parfum – Exclusive to Debenhams!

LP Royal 2019 - BTS 11 - RVB WEB - 2000px - 300dpi.jpg

Spritz yourself into royalty with the new ultra-feminine fragrance from Elie Saab. A mandarin essence is fused with patchouli and sandalwood, as well as precious Turkish rose absolute. A long-lasting scent fit for a queen.

Aerin Beauty launch

66071639_495257714611746_3983349187312385807_n (1).jpg

It’s the luxury lifestyle brand founded by Aerin Lauder – the legendary Estee Lauder’s granddaughter. The premium perfumes not only look dreamy, but smell it too – with delicately delicious scents from the iconic amber musk, to evening rose to Mediterranean honeysuckle.

Origins GinZing newness

61287947_427969698027944_9139366555684838703_n.jpg

Your favourite skincare, reformulated. Enjoy the skin-saving Clear Improvement moisturiser and vibrancy-boosting GinZing moisturisers from Origins, with their new redesigned formulas.

Murad Age Reform AHA-BHA exfoliating cleanser55924335_193339898297714_1285982452664519963_n (1).jpg

Cleanse away all your concerns with the brand new AHA-BHA cleanser from Murad – well, nearly all! The exfoliating properties in this clever cleanser washes away dullness and debris to reveal brighter skin with a smoother texture.

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

34 Comments
ravishingrab
Total Glossip

Gorgeous!!!

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Cool the new box is out 😁

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Love it 😍w

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Looking forward to getting the Summer box!

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

😍😍😍

Lindsay2
Nailing It

Love the sound of the Summer Box, might have to treat myself to that!

Emily17453
Getting Lippy

I was just about to buy a beauty box that included the smaller version of the Hoola so thank god I saw this post instead!! 

Carly3
Getting Lippy

I would like to try Origins Ginzing moisturiser

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

The new box can’t wait to pick mine up also the new Murad cleanser 😍

Shafaqshehzad
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  

Ordered the summer essentials beauty box

i love boxes Smiley Very Happy

last month I had look good feel better box and absolutely loved it 

xx

Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  looks great 😍❤️

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR the Debenhams box looks fab! 

Michele82
Multimasker

@DaisyCR The summer box is my favorite! 😍

Areej
Beauty Icon

Summer box looks amazing 😍

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  That's a seriously good Beauty Box  stop me now I'm supposed to be resisting..

Beauty1
Multimasker

I love Elie Saab perfumes so this sounds great to me. 

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  the exclusive  beauty box looks fab 🙌🤩🤩

Shelleycall93
Getting Lippy

I haven’t tried any of these things, but I would be more than happy to help you test them 🤗 they all look great.😛

Ash_k
Nailing It

Oooo.. that Elie saab sounds soo good I have the original 1 and love it!going to the mall tomms &poping into debs tomm will defo have a sniff of that.

bridgej
Winging It

Elie Saab Le Parfum Royale sounds heavenly. I can’t wait to try it. Elie Saab Girl of Now is my favourite scent at the moment. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

That Elie Saab perfume sounds gorgeous!  😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I need to try the new Ginzing, I love the current one!!😊

@DaisyCR Do you know what the difference is between this Murad AHA/BHA and the old one? Not sure if just repackaged or a new formula! 😊

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

Looooove the summer essentials box ❤️

MFL1276
Nailing It

That exclusive beauty summer box is so tempting 😍😍😍

Rashkhan
Fresh Face

💕all of them

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@DaisyCR  Want to try everything! 😍

Lola123
Nailing It

Excellent range of products! 

glowup_makeup
Getting Lippy

😍 lovely selection of products, I love the murad cleanser 

shazdu
Winging It

Summer essentials and Seeing, love Estee Lauder perfumes!!! 

donster
Going Pro

I want it all but the summer essentials box looks fabulous, so many lovely treats! 

Naomi_94
Getting Lippy

I bought my Summer Essentials Beauty Box today and everything looks amazing inside, can't wait to use them all! Thank you Debenhams for another great beauty box ❤

JacStn
Getting Lippy

My favourite product would be the Origins Ginseng Moisturiser, their products always smell so lovely and are such good quality.  I love them!

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

Ooh now the perfume Aerin - Aegea Blossom Eau De Parfum - Est�©e Lauder  looks like something I’m going to have to go and have a little spitz of! Estée Lauder do fragrance 10/10 so I have high expectations 💜Heart

IzzysBlog
Getting Lippy