cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar.  Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Kat Von D Technicolor Crayon Set 

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.40.52.png

Our favourite Vegan beauty brand Kat Von D is on fire with all the latest product launches. The latest one to land is the vibrant Technicolor Crayon Set featuring a trio of multi-purpose pigment sticks in bold and bright colours, perfect for festival makeup or just for fun. Take your pick from ''Electric Blue,'' punchy pink ''Bubblegum'' and vivid ''Wild Orange'' which can be worn alone, layered or blended for endless creative and bright makeup looks.  But hurry, these are a limited edition only and once they're gone. they're gone. 

Murad Prebiotic Range 

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.57.21.png

Murad is one of my favourite skincare brands, not only because of the lovely products but because they are specially developed by leading Dermatologist Dr. Murad who knows everything about skincare, so you know his products are really going to work. The latest ones to land are the Murad Prebiotic range. Here's how to use them according to Dr Murad: 

Use the Prebiotic MultiCleanser, which doesn't strip skin and nourishes good bacteria for your healthiest-looking complexion. (Also great at night for removing even the toughest waterproof makeup) For an extra dose of healthy radiance, mix a couple drops of Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil into your favorite moisturiser.
Keep Prebiotic MultiMist on hand to refresh throughout the day—it deeply hydrates, primes/sets makeup and replenishes with prebiotics.
Finish your nighttime routine with Night Fix Enzyme Treatment, which boosts the benefits of your usual products and combats signs of sleep deprivation like dehydration, dryness and dullness.

Game Of Thrones Urban Decay Collection

UDxGOT_slide1.jpg

We love a good collab, and this one is especially cool from Urban Decay who have created a Game of Thrones inspired collection featuring a Game of Thrones Eye Shadow Palette and a Game of Thrones Mother of Dragons Highlighter Palette.  The eyeshadow palette has an arsenal of 20 shades to declare your allegiance to House Targaryen, House Lannister, House Stark, or to defeat the White Walkers. Jewel tones and earthy neutrals give way to dark metallic and frosty shimmers, all of which can be customized with our four transformer shades. Prepare for battle with Stormborn, a glittery metallic purple, and unwind with Lannister Red, a matte reddish brown. Choose your look and claim your rightful place on the Iron Throne. The Highlighter, is loaded with three new shades of Afterglow Highlighter. Use them individually or layer up to create your own custom highlighter. The lightweight, finely-milled formula feels super soft, blends seamlessly, and lasts up to eight hours, giving you a finish fit for a 'Mother of Dragons'.

TOO FACED Cocoa Contour Collection, Mr. Right Brushes, Crystal Whips & Peach Puff Lip Colours

Too faced 1.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 12.22.55.png

Too Faced continue to delight the senses with their new range of beauty products that sound good enough to eat. Indulge the senses with the Cocoa Contour Palette that helps you to sculpt like a celebrity, get-ready to sparkle with the Crystal Whips Shimmering Eyeshadow and matte-up the lips with the long-wearing Peach Puff Lip Colours in a variety of shades. And, to complete your make up wardrobe add the new Mr. Right Eye Brush collection, a set of 5 essentials that you can't live without. 

Guerlain Terracotta Skin Stick Foundation & Limited Edition Terracotta Route des Indes Bronzer and Blusher

guerlain.jpg

If you want to add a bit of luxe to your life, then put these on your wishlist. The Terracotta Skin Foundation Stick brings together Terracotta's healthy glow expertise with a new, ultra-practical on-the-go format to slip into your bag. Its formula refines the skin's texture for an even complexion enhanced with a sun-kissed glow, while waxes and coated pigments ensure comfort and buildable coverage. Guerlain 'Terracotta' powder is available in a limited edition - 'Terracotta Route Des Indes'. Inside the rustic wooden compact is a large mirror and an extraordinary powder - the base colour, inspired by the best -selling 'Terracotta' shade 03, is adorned with coral paisley flowers, and the whole is enhanced with gold to illuminate all skin tones.

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

22 Comments
Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  omg the guerlian blusher bronzer and the murad defo needs exploring 😍

SophieG1
In the Spotlight

The Game of thrones collection 💜💜 I hope everything will come back in stock I’m so mad at myself for not getting back ups of the lipsticks. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I'm with @SophieG1 Game of Thrones collection and any UD collection will always be the release of the year for me Heart.

manchevailiyana
Beauty Crush

UD for me is the surprise for the year and I hope they will realise the all collection, so I can bur the eyeliner 

SparkyJ
Multimasker

Oooh I really want to look at the Guerlain and Murad! Also tempted by the crystal whips @SarahS 

JennnCore
Nailing It

Those Kat Von D crayons! Ooh my 😍😍😍

colourofboom
Multimasker

I’ve ordered the GoT eyeshadow palette and Sansa lipstick 😻

I’m loving the look of the KVD Technicolor Crayons and the Too Faced Crystal Whips!

charljadepotter
Perfectly Primed

The Too Faced  Crystal Whips Shimmering Eyeshadow look really pretty, I'm going to have to look for them soon. The Guerlain bronzer and blusher just looks to beautiful to use x

Beauty1
Nailing It

They all look great, @SarahS  if only I could have them all . Heart

BeautySeeker-03
Getting Lippy

Im loving all of these 😱❤❤

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

Loving the look of the Too Faced Cocoa palette.

donster
All Eyes on Me

I think I need it all!!Heart 

Sadi05
Nailing It

UD Game of  Thrones 💗💗 @SarahS 

Tarnjit
Nailing It

Obvs love the GoT pallette but also really loving the Too Faced contour pallette 😍😍😍 xoxo

sfbeautyxo
All Eyes on Me

Everything looks amazing 😍😍I really want to try the too faced peach puff lip colour though, it sounds great! 👌🏼

HannahJo
Nailing It

Ahhh MURAD 😍😍😍😍😍😍

KarlaLou
Multimasker

The GoT palette is very tempting as is the Too Faced peach puffs but I HAVE to have the KVD crayons 😍

Betty1
Nailing It

Too faced Coco contour looks yummy 

Khan_Beauty
Nailing It

@SarahS They are look amazing, i am going to have to look into Murad that looks amazing.

Bahadur
Nailing It

I’d buy the contour pallete just because it’s so pretty 😍

Bahadur
Nailing It

The blusher and bronzer is so pretty!

Julia3
Winging It

Game of thrones collection is amazing