cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Kat Von D Love Palette & Anti-precision Pencil Eyeliner 

Kat von D.jpg

Our favourite Vegan beauty brand Kat Von D has just launched two amazing products that we're lusting after. The Love Eyeshadow Palette features 10 ultra-bold shades ranging from reflective metallics to pearlescent pops in super-cool colourways in vibrant reds and plush purples that will make your eyes pop this summer. Finish off your perfect eye look with the new Anti-Precision Pencil eyeliner  that helps you to create the perfect flick and line every time. 

YSL Exotic Illusion & Summer Collector Make up range 

YSL.jpg

When it comes to getting you into the summer vibe, look to YSL with their new Exotic Illusion fragrance and Limited Edition make up range. The make up range is inspired by the vibrant colours of the exotic and comes in collectable packaging to swoon over. For the perfect finishing touches spritz on Exotic Illusion, a new addition to the Black Opium range that is a stunning floral scent that leaves an addictive trail. 

Dior Addict Stellar Shine Lipstick 

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 14.54.30.png

24 sheer, vibrant and luminous ready-to-wear colours in 3 new finishes - pure shine, glitter and shimmer. The infusion of Aloe Vera procures a fresh effect on the lips from the first application. Teamed with oils and waxes, it provides 24h of hydration. At the end of the day, lips are 32% more hydrated. At the heart of the lip shine formula are five fine, ultra-sensorial oils selected for their exceptional comfort and softness. We love a matte but for summer it's time to get your gloss-on. 

Hugo Boss Infinite

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 15.43.37.png

Looking for a treat for your man this summer, then the new Boss Bottled Infinite a must-have. An energising and sensual scent that combines the freshness of citrus notes and the intensity of aromatic, woody notes is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. 

Armani Code Absolu 

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 15.53.45.png

Vamp up his/your fragrance wardrobe season with the new  'Armani Code Absolu' by Giorgio Armani. The whole scent shrouded in precious gold, is an addictive, spicy oriental fragrance that combines Tonka bean with warm notes of rum,   vanilla and hints of green mandarin to create a scent that explodes with masculinity. 

Mark Jacobs Daisy Love Sunshine

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 15.57.57.png

Inspired by sunny days and the sparkling spirit of daisy girls everywhere, Marc Jacobs brings a bright, sunny twist on the classic 'Daisy' fragrances. Inviting bursts of bergamot mingle with cashmere musk to create a sheer floral sweetness that is balanced with the sparkling brightness of citrus. This delightful fragrance instantly puts a smile on your face. 

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

18 Comments
SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

I need to go and test the new Marc Jacobs Daisy, summer in a bottle!

JennnCore
Multimasker

Well hello new amazing things! 😍

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

Definitely the Kat Von D Anti Precision eyeliner, when it comes to eyeliner flicks i need all the help i can get.

Beauty1
Multimasker

Love the look of the YSL products. 

Betty1
Multimasker

Love the colours in kat Von D palette 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

I have my eyes on 2 Dior lippies 😊

charljadepotter
Going Pro

The YSL bronzer looks soo pretty!!

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Armani code absolu sounds so interesting! I love a good scent on a man...! Xoxo 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SarahS 

Armani Code Absolu is a delicious oriental fragrance. Both myself and my Other Half love it. I put a review up on the community about 2 weeks ago should anyone want to read it.

I really want to try Black Opium Exotic Illusion too.

HannahJo
Multimasker

That YSL makeup packaging!!!! 😍😍😍

KarlaLou
Going Pro

I'm not usually a fan of the Daisy perfumes but this one is gorgeous - definitely on my birthday list! 

XO

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Marc Jacobs Daisy Summer perfume! I ❤all the Daisy perfumes!

Sadi05
Multimasker

Thanks @SarahS 

The #Love eyeshadow palette by KVD looks superb 💗💗 

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

Loving the Kat Von D pallette & eyeliner.. Dior lippy is gorgeous too. 

donster
Going Pro

Everything looks so lovely but the Daisy Love Sunshine sounds beautiful! 

Khan_Beauty
Multimasker

Thanks @SarahS A lot of new pretty fragrances, I cannot decide on one now i am going to have to throw this Daisy fragrance into the mix. The YSL beauty palettes look amazing.

Bahadur
Multimasker

The new Daisy is just 😍😍💕

Samantha1458
Getting Lippy

Aww love love the Game of Thrones palette 😍😍