cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar.  Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

GLAMGLOW Sheet Masks

60527607_332454264089185_6064178714759946082_n.jpg

Two new sheet masks have just landed in the office from the masters of masking, GLAMGLOW. ‘Glowlace’ face mask is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea and Caffeine to mimic those 8 hours of sleep ‘glow’. Treat those post-bank holiday dull and dark circles with the ‘Eyeboost’ Reviving Sheet Eye Mask; enriched with algae and mushroom extracts to help prevent signs of ageing.

NYX Bare With Me range

60642003_718351905246739_3845498001339147076_n.jpg

Fancy a fresh start? The Hydrating Jelly Primer will keep your base cool with a calming cucumber infusion and follow with the Tinted Skin Veil to achieve that ‘your skin, but better’ look. This hydrating formula has been designed for your summer skin regime to be ‘breathable’, whilst still providing you with a soft and satin glow. 

Clarins 'Super Restorative' Rose Radiance Cream

59772905_374973836463242_5151385165477830640_n.jpg

Put the spark back into your skincare routine with the brand new ‘Super Restorative’ Rose Radiance Cream from Clarins. If your skin is lacking lustre, then these expert ingredients will help to restore radiance.

Bobbi Brown Summer Collection

60176476_230083771281877_657038450101432961_n.jpg

The temperature is heating up with the new Bobbi Brown limited edition summer collection. The High Shine Liquid Eye Shadows are available in 4 sultry shades that will provide sunset-like pink and golden hues. Plus, personalise your own tanned glow with the option of 2 shades of the Bronzing Duo. Finish off your summer glam with the pigmented formula of the Crushed Liquid Lip, available in 4 shades.

Mont Blanc Explorer

59163526_2259110737515120_1399593788801406563_n.jpg

Hop on board to an irresistible journey with the new fragrance from Mont Blanc, ‘Explorer’. With Father’s Day approaching next month, this woody aromatic leather scent will be the perfect gift for the adventure-seeking man or father in your life.

Coach ‘Floral Blush’ Eau de Parfum

COACH_FLORAL BLUSH_IG Feed Ads (3).jpg

Your next summer scent obsession has landed… Coach ‘Floral Blush’ is inspired by Coach’s iconic leather tea roses, representing  the leather craftsmanship and American spirit. This super sweet fragrance boasts sparkling notes of Goji berries with peony and sensual notes of white woods.

Armani Eye Tint Liquid Eyeshadows

61420168_136736250752495_2005356499923339868_n.jpgThese iconic and playful liquid eyeshadows are in it for the long run, with up to 16-hours of smudge-proof pigments. Now featuring four new shades, make the most out of yours and give it a try as an eyeliner or highlighter.

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

Written by Lauren Watts.

15 Comments
BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

I'm Liking the look of the nyx bare with me range &also the Armani eye tint liquid eyeshadow 👀🙌😁

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR reallllly want that clarins rose range! 💕💕

Beauty1
Multimasker

The Clarins Rose cream looks like the pink rose I used to have in my garden which was really beautiful.Heart

donster
Going Pro

All looks gorgeous! The Bobby Brown Summer Collection Heart

Michele82
Multimasker

Armani multitask eyeshadows for sure!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Got a sample of Rose radiance with my Clarins purchases. Looking forward to trying it😊

Sadi05
Multimasker

@DaisyCR I tried the Clarins Rose Radiance Creams on Clarins counter the other day and it felt & smelt amazing! I’ll purchase it for my mum!

Would love to explore the new fragrances 😍😍 

JackieR28
Fresh Face

I’m after a mascara that doesn’t smudge I always ending up looking like a panda by the end of the day. Any suggestions on the best mascara 

Sula01
Getting Lippy

Im loving everything included this month with £15 on my card which should i pick 😂 

Carly3
Getting Lippy

I have not ever tried a sheet mask. Might get one

Pauline11
Getting Lippy

I think I will save up for the Clarins as it is quite expensive. 

KarlaLou
Going Pro

The Nyx primer is definetely on my to buy list and I'm always happy to try a new mask  XO

Sam98
Getting Lippy

Love rejigging my beauty and skincare routine with new products and to different seasons.

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR the masks look amazing!! I always try to do 1 a week so I will definitely be trying it 👌🏻

Daniellecm
Nailing It

Oh wow! Some lovely beauty bits coming out! 😍 Can feel a spend coming on... Oopsy! 🙃