cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar.  Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara 

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 12.26.25.png

Take your lashes to a whole new level with the new Damn Girl! Mascara by Too Faced.  Lashes are thicker while the revolutionary creamy mousse formula developed with a special blend of whipped melting waxes deliver extreme volume without a heavy feel. Innovative polymers keep lashes flexible while lifting, lengthening, and locking-in 24 hours of smudge and flake-resistant curl. What more could you ask for? 

Bobbi Brown Soothing Oil & Makeup Melter and Cleanser

bobbi brown copy.jpg

We love Bobbi Brown for helping to ease the pain when it comes to makeup removal by launching 2 new products that you're going to love. Whether it's removing stubborn makeup after a night out or sitting in your pj's on a Sunday having a pampering session, put these two must-haves on your must-do list. The customer-favourite cleansing oil, infused with a blend of botanical oils, gently dissolves surface impurities and is now formulated to remove long-wearing eye makeup. The makeup Melter Cleanser is a gentle cleanser that bubbles into a lightweight foam to melt away impurities and long-wearing makeup, leaving skin feeling soft, soothed and comforted. Pair together for double the cleansing action. 

Ciate Watermelon Burst Hydrating Face Primer 

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 14.39.12.png

A summer essential that looks super pretty and instantly refreshes and moisturises skin before makeup application. Delicately watermelon scented, this unique aqua serum primer grips foundation for long wear and added glow. The lightweight pink jelly base actively brightens and refines pores while the seed-like watermelon extract droplets burst through the pump and supply the skin with intense hydration. The water-based formula smooths skin without the use of silicones. Includes skin benefiting ingredients such as witch hazel extract, niacinamide, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid.

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

23 Comments
Areej
Multimasker

The damn girl mascara is the best 🙌

and I’m liking the look of the watermelon primer 🍉 

charljadepotter
Going Pro

Really want to try Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara soon! x

Michele82
Multimasker

@SarahS  Too Faced mascara for sure! I was really impressed when I tried it. It really works 😍

Beauty1
Multimasker

I love the look of the Ciate hydrating face primer, looks so pretty! 

NadiaS88
Winging It

Want to try Damn girl! Mascara girls post so many great reviews about it. It is definitely number 1 in my list. 

Watermelon primer looks really inviting too☺

JennnCore
Multimasker

That watermelon primer sounds so refreshing! 😱🖤

Anniie
Multimasker

@SarahS I love the bobby brown soothing oil cleanser, got a sample and its amazing ! 😍😍🙌🏼

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

Watermelon primer sounds super freshh💡🍉

SparkyJ
Multimasker

@SarahS  Great products this week! Love the look of the Ciate new range 😀

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to try the damn girl mascara 🖤

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SarahS 

The watermelon burst hydrating primer sounds perfect for Summer

DEE89
Fresh Face

Can't wait to try the Too Faves mascara.  Have high expectations as I already love the Better than Sex mascara 

JoannaS
Fresh Face

I would love to try the watermelon primer... it sounds very summery....

Toria12345
Fresh Face

Definitely need to try the Damn Girl mascara. Be great in this heat ! 

AnaG1994
Getting Lippy

Damn girl looks a lot like the better than sex ... which is amazing! I’m pretty sure that will be amaZing. This mascara is not clumpy at all, and just with one coat the eyelashes are looking amazing! I totally reccomend it

Jules4871
Winging It

Haven't tried any of these but would love to try the Too Faced Mascara. I adore their products and the Ciate primer looks amazing..  and i bet its refreshing on the skin in warm weather 

Emi
Fresh Face

Clarins double serum 😍

Pat01
Fresh Face

Clarins double serm is great

Anndenisewilson
Winging It

I absolutely love anything by Too Faced! Their Cocoa Contour pallette is amazing too! X

donster
Going Pro

My fav is the mascara, currently testing it and currently loving it! x 

MFL1276
Nailing It

That "Ciaté Watermelon burst hydrating face primer" is so tempting 😍😍😍

Kess
Winging It

Love the mascara

Ash_k
Getting Lippy

Love the too faced better then sex mascara ! Haven't tried the new one yet iv ran out of mine gives me an excuse to purchase this one  so hoping it's as good.