cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar.  Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

New Nars Orgasm Collection for Summer 

summer-2019_nars-orgasm_001_promo.jpg

The new summer Orgasm collection has just landed and we want every single piece in this irresistible collection.
Orgasm Oil Infused Lip Tint - adds sheer sensation and a surge of hydration for seductively plush lips with a hint of tint.
Limited Edition Endless Orgasm Palette -  Features six multi-use satin-cream shades for eyes, cheeks and lips. 

Orgasm Powder Blush - Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments in matte and shimmering shades that deliver a natural flush of colour while highlighting the complexion. 

Urban Decay Summer Solstice All-Nighter Setting Spray & Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof MascaraUrban.jpg

We 'can't live without' Urban Decay's Setting Spray especially in summer when you want to avoid those make up meltdowns in the summer heat. So we're totally in love with the new summer version that has all the power to set make up but also comes in a refreshing scent to indulge the senses. Also, new on the scene is the Urban Decay is the Perversion Mascara Waterproof version.  The super-intense, blacker-than-black mascara is now waterproof, so it doesn't quit - even during your hottest months and during extreme workouts. 

Lancome Gift Sets Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 16.14.36.png

We know it's been a bit of a wash=out summer so far but brighten up your mood with a Lancome Gift Set that contains all your favourite icons, make up must-haves and skincare saviours. With a selection of boxes to choose from we think you'll be spoilt for choice. 

Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Cologne
Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 16.19.13.png

If you're looking to treat the man in your life this summer, the new Gucci Guilty Cologne makes the perfect present. This bold masculine scent is a contemporary take on the traditional Cologne freshness and features luminous Bergamot, Spanish Cypress and sensual and woody notes of Patchouli and Cedarwood. You'll want to use it too! 

Jimmy Choo Floral 

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 16.23.32.png

Say hello to the latest fragrance to join the Jimmy Choo fragrance portfolio, Jimmy Choo Floral. This Meet FLORAL, the latest member of our fragrance family of magnolia blossom, this scent is perfect for every summer occasion. 

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

28 Comments
Beauty1
Multimasker

OMG  @SarahS  the Nars Orgasm collection is super gorgeous. Heart Love them all.Temptation, temptation. 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

They all look gorg!! Especially the Nars collection, I’ve got my eye on the lip oil 😍🛍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

The Nars collection for sure! Smiley Happy xx

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SarahS 

The Nars collection looks beautiful

Hue_beauty
Getting Lippy

Literally and figuratively LOVE rose gold anything for the summer! It's an amazing colour on all skin tones so kuddus to NARS for bringing out this new and exciting collection!

Zuzu
Multimasker

Lancome gift sets @SarahS ❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

Michele82
Multimasker

@SarahS  Love Nars Orgasm. The packaging also look very luxurious 🥰

Betty1
Multimasker

@SarahS Nars collection looks soooo pretty 

Areej
Multimasker

The Nars orgasm collection 🙌

JennnCore
Glitterati

The Orgasm Collection 😍 I can't even put the words together to describe how beautiful it is!

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

Loving this whole orgasm collection 😲😲❤

Gem79moly
First Base

Omg lancome I love their perfume that is a must for me 

JulitaJ9
Getting Lippy

Love the scent of the new Jimmy Choo Floral perfume, was lucky enough to give a go when got the sample from my local debenhams. Probably its going to be my one of the "must have" products this summer ❤️

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

The Nars collection is 😍 and the Gucci Cologne sounds beautiful too!  

Kmills1301
Getting Lippy

Nars orgasm collection 😍😍 or urban decay all nighters setting spray - my holy grail product ❤️

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

The Nars collections is so pretty @SarahS 

KarlaLou
Going Pro

Has anyone tried the Nars lip oil yet? XO

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@KarlaLou Not me but I think @DaisyCR is recording a video for us? Smiley Very Happy xx

MFL1276
Nailing It

Wowww what a great selection !!! Love all actually but the "New summer Orgasm collection" is so lovely and wanna try them all 😍😍😍

Gursheen93
Getting Lippy

Nars Set looks amazing..<3 

Kshama88
Nailing It

Omg can't tell a single name 😂 all products are all time fav kind of "wish to have".  Hope will get hands on these products in coming days😊❤️

Nancy1
Getting Lippy

Nars Orgasm collection looks amazing. Im totally in love 

donster
Going Pro

The Nars collection is so pretty, that packaging! 

Coopsmum1
Fresh Face

I’m just returning from living in Dubai where make up was REALLY expensive and I can’t wait to replenish my make up bag! So desperate to get my hands on the Nars blush!

Bellared
Fresh Face

The nars products look amazing especially the pallet and lip oil, I'm so tempted by them. I need some glow in my life! 

Neena3
Getting Lippy

I'm loving the look of Lancome Gift Sets every time I walk into Debenhams. Heart

Anniie
Multimasker

The nars collection is just to die for 💕💕💕 @SarahS 

Jules4871
Winging It

Want want want the Nars Collection.  I love anything rose gold 😍

The lancome gift sets are amazing and Urban Decay is the best setting spray ever!