cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar.  Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette & DiorBackstage_700x350px_v1.jpg

Dior Backstage Face & Body Primer 

Introducing two new exciting products from the Dior backstage collection. You know these are a must-try as they're used behind the scenes at catwalk shows and highly coveted by models. First up is the Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette featuring 4 illuminating shades that will help you to create that flawless no-filter, insta-finish you've always wanted: 

Glitter Gold Strobe - A subtle glitter gold shade that helps to deliver extreme radiance. 

Peach - A delicate shimmering pastel peach that creates an instant natural glow. 

Glitter Strobe Pink Gold - A pearly baby pink embedded with maxi glitter for extreme radiance. 

Bronze - A shimmering bronze with peachy holographic accents. 

Next up and new to the collection is the Dior Backstage Face and Body Primer, the 1st universal primer that enhances radiance, has a plumping-effect and blurs imperfections for an even and luminous complexion. Also helps make up to stay put for longer.

YSL Sequin Crush Eyeshadows

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 11.34.55.png

If glitter is your thing then here's a new eyeshadow crush for you - literally! The Sequin Crush Eyeshadow by YSL is the best way to vamp up your make up look.  The highly pigmented, rich colour eye shadows dress up the eyelids with a starry shine and colour intensity. Available in 7 and shades, 3 sequin-like finishes. Go subtle for the day or full-on drama for the evening. 

Givenchy L'Interdit Roll-on Eau de Parfum

L'interdit.jpg

If you're a fan of the Givenchy L'Interdit then you'll be pleased to know there is handbag-friendly, desk-drawer-friendly rollerball version.  Douse yourself in lovely notes of Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Tuberose, Vetiver and Patchouli while you're on-the-go.

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 12.06.45.png

New brand alert - Tweezerman

We're pleased to announce that Tweezerman, the beauty tool experts are now available in selected stores and online. Discover all the tools you need including precision sharp tweezers, folding lash combs, eyelash curlers and nail files plus much more to help make your beauty routine all the more easier. 

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

19 Comments
Suzy
High Brow

@SarahS 

Wow those YSL eyeshadows are stunning😍

@Pineapple have you seen the Givenchy L'interdit is in handbag size!

Kathmerixxx
Multimasker

@SarahS  hi bought the Givenchy L'Interdit rollerball last week the sa told me it had just come into sales took one look and Wow counldnt resist buying it got 15% off and had £5 points so worth it brilliant for handbag.

Zuzu
Multimasker

Omg the givenchy roll on 😍😍😍😍😍 i just bought the givenchy spray! Gonna go debenhams in 2 hrs 💕💕💕 @SarahS 

Beauty1
Multimasker
They all look great, but I think the YSL eye shadows stand out more as they are absolutely stunning.
Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Suzy Omggg noo I hadn't seen it! Need it!!! xx

Suzy
High Brow

@Pineapple 

Only £19.38 on offer for 20 mls.. Can't go wrong

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

The perfume is such a good idea especially for travel ❤️

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Suzy It's such a good price! I love smaller perfumes as you get to actually use them up Smiley Very Happy.

MFBeauty1
Getting Lippy

I tried out the crush shadows the other day and they were so nice! Especially the blue one it was gorg! Never realised they were a new release defo worth trying if you like glittery shadow 💙

Betty1
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1 those eye shadow colours are to die for 😍

MFBeauty1
Getting Lippy

@Betty1 they’re even prettier in real life they kind of look like a mix between a shadow and a pressed glitter

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  oh wow tweezerman love to see them in brill

@Pineapple  we getting the roller ball thenl😍😍😍🤣

BeautySeeker-03
Nailing It

Dior back stage glow palette & travel size perfume is gonna be perfect for my hoildays - one of my frav fragrances🖤 

Michele82
Multimasker

@SarahS The roll on perfume is very tempting. It’s a shame my husband dislikes it. 😬 I know... I know... thumbs down for him 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

But I love Dior ❤️💜💛

donster
All Eyes on Me

I adore the Givenchy L'Interdit after trying a  sample of it then receiving a gorgeous gift set at Christmas, a handy purse size would be ideal! x

Clarissaw123
Getting Lippy

I would love to try these products I’ve not tried any of these ones yet. Have taken a screenshot of them though. So will look out for them when next in store x

HannahJo
Total Glossip

I need that Dior face palette.....ON MY FACE!!!Heart

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 I think we have to??

Nancy1
Getting Lippy

brands should do these as refillables. would reduce waste too so environmentally friendly