cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar.  Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Givenchy Volume Disturbia 24hr Mascara - Debenhams Exclusive 

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.13.57.png

We know you love an amazing mascara as much as we do, so we're super excited to tell you that the incredible Volume Disturbia Mascara 24hr Wear is available exclusively at Debenhams. This one is ideal for anyone looking for oodles and oodles of lash volume and an intense, dramatic finish that lasts all day. It's also infused with Vitamin E to protect the lashes so you can apply coat after coat knowing that lashes will be conditioned and break-free. To go alongside this little beaute is the Givenchy Liner Disturbia 24 hr Precision Felt Tip Eyeliner

Urban Decay Glitter Gels - Debenhams Exclusive

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.10.47.png

Another Debenhams Exclusive, that's right, it's time to get summer-ready, fest-ready with these to-die-for Heavy Metal Glitter Gels by Urban Decay.  Spread a heavy dose of glitter over your eyes, face, and body with the ultra-sparkly, disco ball bling-in-a-tube that lasts for up to 9 hours with minimal fall-out. 

Benefit Goof Proof & Precisely My Brow - New shades available Benefit.jpg

Those clever peeps at Benefit have come to the rescue with new shades of Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil and the Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil. The new shades in auburn and grey are real game-changers especially if you're a redhead or have grey hair. 

Kat Von D Ultra Ink Liquid Liner 

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.35.05.png

Kat Von D's Ultra Ink Liner is a vegan liquid eyeliner with ultra-black intensity and a flexible felt tip, delivering waterproof, smudge-resistant long wear in 1 bold stroke - even over your most highly pigmented eyeshadow. Kat Von D Beauty calls it the one-swipe wonder of liquid eyeliner for a reason! The perfect one to add to your liner lust-list. 

Estee Lauder Bronzed Goddess Collection

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.39.50.png

Summer has finally arrived, how do we know? Because Estee Lauder's Bronzed Goddess Collection has arrived.  With a spritz of the Bronzed Goddess fragrance, you'll be transported to glamourous seductive beaches. Apply the new Mineral-Infused Matte Bronzers and bask in the sensual sunshine, silky soft warm sand and radiance of bronzed skin. With this beautiful collection, you can enjoy an endless summer at home or away. 

New brand alert - Vita Liberata 

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.47.57.png

Get your glow-on ladies, coveted self-tan brand Vita Liberata has arrived at Debenhams. Features premium organic skincare alongside sunless tanning products. to create a flawless and natural finish all-year round while their range of self-tan beauty products is perfect for enhancing your complexion. 

Azzaro Wanted Girl Eau de Parfum

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.52.03.png

Looking for the perfect summer scent? Look no further, the new Wanted Girl Eau de Parfum by Azzaro is a must-have. Discover a sparkling cocktail of notes including the freshness of ginger flower and orange blossom combined with the seductive gourmand notes of Datura and sensuous caramel notes to make this fragrance totally addictive. 

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

14 Comments
JennnCore
Multimasker

I cant wait to see the reviews for the mascara! 😍

HannahJo
Total Glossip

The packaging on that Givenchy mascara though 😍😍😍

Lillym
Total Glossip

I have the Estee Lauder  bronze goddess bronzer and I love it

Beauty1
Multimasker

They all look so beautiful. 

MFBeauty1
Getting Lippy

All the products look so gorg 😍✨

Betty1
Multimasker

@SarahS can't wait to try the givenchy mascara 💜

I've never tried the bronze goddess perfume but I'm intrigued now 

donster
All Eyes on Me

So many lovely new things! The Givenchy mascara packaging is so pretty! 

SparkyJ
Multimasker

It all looks gorgeous but drawn to the Estée Lauder collection ☀️☀️

DJMcCumiskey
Glitterati

So many fabulous new goodies!!  😍  Love the packaging on that Givenchy mascara!  ❤️

Areej
Multimasker

@SarahS I’m loving the mascara 😍

Michele82
Multimasker

Very excited about Benefit ‘s new shades

eza78
Multimasker

I like the look of the Givenchy mascara a lot! 

Lottiemc
Getting Lippy

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzer leaves your skin glowing & looks like a real golden tan,As for Bronze Goddess eau de parfum smells divine, sunshine and happiness in a bottle love it,☀️ 

NehaB
Nailing It

Estee launder collection looks amazing Heart