cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar.  Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Benefit Limited Edition Jumbo Hoola bronzer

54731599_379145792815468_7782199797559349944_n.jpg

Get that au-naturel sun-kissed glow with the new super-sized Hoola bronzer from Benefit. Just in time to amp up that suntan, if there’s one product you need as your summer makeup partner, this jumbo sized Hoola is it. But remember, this is limited edition!

Benefit’s Browmazing Deal pencil duoImage from iOS - 2019-05-15T150723.920.jpg

Name a more iconic duo; Goof Proof’s brow pencil’s slanted edge and ‘Precisely, My’ Brow pencil’s ultra-fine tip are the perfect combination to create full, fluffy brows. Available in 3 shades for you to meet your perfect brow match.

NARS face and eye palettes 

Untitled design - 2019-05-15T104607.456.jpg

The list gets better, because Nars have released not just 1, but 2 super desirable palettes! The ‘Hot Nights’ and ‘Summer Lights’ face palettes both feature four eye shadows, a bronzer and shimmering highlighter. Transform your look from a simple day look with Summer Lights, to night with a few sweeps of the Hot Nights palette.

Issey Miyake Shades of Paradise fragrances

57317308_138053997320762_709918764829458297_n (1).jpg

Introducing a series of four limited edition fragrances from Issey Miyake... ‘Shades of Paradise’ is not only a summer-scented collection, but also journey from an exotic island between perfumer Aurelian Guichard and colour designer Mai Hua. Plus, ‘Shade of Sea’ and ‘Pure Shade of Flower’ are exclusive only at Debenhams.

Written by Lauren Watts.

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

18 Comments
colourofboom
Multimasker

Those NARS palettes look stunning 🤩

JennnCore
Nailing It

That jumbo Hoola! I need one for my holiday!

Betty1
Nailing It

@DaisyCR love the look of the new Nars palette, those shades 🔥🔥🔥

MFbeauty
Nailing It

@DaisyCR NARS face palette! Can’t get over how stunning the packaging is and it’s perfect for summer 

SophieG1
In the Spotlight

Definitely the new Nars both are just stunning 😍 also looking forward to the new fragrances 🙈

Rabia
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  I like the shades of sea 😍❤️

Nars pellet looks amazing 😍❤️♥️💝

Sadi05
Nailing It

@DaisyCR The NARS Palettes 😍😍

BeautySeeker-03
Getting Lippy

The Nars palette is gorgeous 😱🔥🔥🖤

donster
All Eyes on Me

Would love to try the NARS palettes and that hoola is huge! Heart

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR The NARS Palette looks amazing :-)

Suzy
Living the Highlight

@DaisyCR 

Really loving the Nars Hot Nights Palette😍

Pinks and purples are my favourite colours💕

Tarnjit
Nailing It

Deffos in love with the nars hot nights pallete it is everything I dream off 😍😍😍😍 xoxo

Vickytory7
Getting Lippy

I had a makeover in Space NK for my birthday today with the Narsissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette - NARS  and new hot nights pallet! Absolutely gorgeous! A1B8E430-2E3B-4336-BBCC-80A5434DE62D.jpeg

951812E0-A358-4239-9DA7-C8326E8C18DC.jpeg

ClaudiaMichon
Getting Lippy

The Nars palette is something I need Heart

Julia3
Winging It

Love the Nars palettes

Zt
Nailing It

😍😍😍😍😍

Anniie
Nailing It