cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's piΓ¨ce de rΓ©sistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-ElysΓ©es for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,179 Comments
whitetiger020
Winging It

mon guerlain as it smells gorgeous

Ntina83
Winging It

Petite robe noir perfume,smells divine!

Ntina83
Winging It

La petite robe noir perfume,smells  simply divine! 

livbowexx
Fresh Face

The lipgloss is defo my fave.

Makes you shine on the outside even when I may not be feeling great myselfSmiley Happy 

Gloss Denfer Maxi Shine Lip Gloss 7.5Ml - 403 Brun Buzz - GUERLAIN

Debbie111
First Base

I adore La Petite Robe Noire EDP, love the black cherry notes! Can’t wait to try Black Perfecto, I love all things rose! πŸ’–

princess2892
First Base

mon guerlain it reminds me off my first date with partner would love to celebrate our anniversary in paris

ktmd
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Florale Eau De Parfum is lovely and long lasting

elizabethmae
Winging It

Chamade.  I was wearing it when I met my husband.  It always reminds me of that night

Mariasoad
Fresh Face

Nailing it

Bethgi2018
Fresh Face

Definitely Mon Guerlain perfume, it's smells amazing!x

Su1
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - 'Mon Guerlain' eau de parfum florale...  So Sensual..Hubby loves it.

Emoli1983
Winging It

For me,  I often use Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer. I find their compacts keep so well and don't break up and smash as it disappears. Hate when you are left with loose powder instead of compact! It is beautiful. My parents have bought me limited edition ones on two occasions (an array of 5 colours and lots of shimmer). These were sooo pretty- I hardly wanted to use them. @NEELAMLEE6  omg I love this Spa. I live in Glasgow but have been twice. It is a dream! 😍

Churchbells45
First Base

Abeille Royale Double R Serum is my favourite product! X

Jeremoi
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain parfum

Nish
Winging It

Love the terracotta bronzing powder 😊

MrsGrice
Winging It

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain, it’s the most luxurious fragrance I’ve ever used. I get so many compliments when using it! It’s just fabulous x 

SP
Fresh Face

Guerlain bronzer! Light and radiant without being fake looking.

anjmina
Winging It

I love Rouge G de GUERLAIN 

MrsM
Fresh Face

My favourite item from Guerlain is the perfume set Mon Guerlain. It comes with a candle and what's better than smelling amazing when you can have your house smell delicious too. 

clairee70
Fresh Face

Has to be Victor and rolf flowerbomb perfume, it makes me feel amazing β™₯️β™₯️

JW3
Winging It

@catherined wrote:

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's piΓ¨ce de rΓ©sistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-ElysΓ©es for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

JW3
Winging It

My favourite are the bronzers they really lift the complexion and contour beautifully 

Lorka
Fresh Face

Love the new 

ELECTRIC LOOK PALETTE. 

It looks amazing. 

Bri246
Nailing It

My favourite product is the Mon Guerlain edp πŸ’• My Mum bought it for me and it’s my absolute favourite! I love fruity/floral fragrances 😍 If I win, she will be joining me 

Lmj112
Winging It

I love my Guerlain Petit Robe Noir perfume, it’s so sexy and sultry it just makes me feel gorgeous every time I wear it!

pargab
First Base

My absolute fav is an iconic product : Guerlain Terracotta bronzer <3

Melissam
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum of course, it smells so beautiful!

BeautyQuest7
Winging It

I really love GUERLAIN - 'Mitsouko' eau de parfum

MariannaTh
Fresh Face

I love the Guerlain De Rouge, since it gives you the opportunity to customise your lipstick and make it more unique!

Sirbiczek
First Base

I love the under eye concealer! It’s amazing for my dark circles 😍😍

Daniela
Getting Lippy

My favorite Guerlain product is the Bronzer! I did not try a parfume yet, but I would love to...πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

rachuter
Winging It

Mon guerlain pefume, it’s so lovely πŸ’ž!!

Aga2
Fresh Face

D’Enfer lip gloss - amazing texture , hydrating and colour lasts forever! ❀️

Emilyr1439
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product - and one of my ALL TIME favourite perfumes - has to be the Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir perfume! I remember receiving a little sample of this perfume when I was in year 10 or 11 in school and I distinctly remember my teacher commenting on how nice the fragrance was. I wore it every. single. day. at school until it ran out. At the time, I only worked part-time in a local garden centre and saved up about two month's wages to buy the full sized perfume! I remember I was so hesitant to use it because I didn't want to waste it, and I think it lasted me about two years before it ran out!

I simply adore the La Petire Robe Noir perfume, though. It holds so many memories for me and it's one of the perfumes that I will ALWAYS have stocked up!

Aysha94
Winging It

I love the Mon Guerlian perfume and body lotion. They both compliment each other so well and smells heavenly! Love the packaging too.

Kristine1989
Winging It

My favourite is Mon Guerlain EDP it's really feminine and lasts for ages xxx

Alexia2000
Winging It

I love the οΌƒla petite robe noire in the shade 'red teddy' The colour is very vibrant and the texture is very light weight and it has a buidable coverage. At the end it gives a shiny finish on the lips which makes them look amazing! As a brand, they have a range of luminous colours to choose fromοΏ½

Ellabanks98
Getting Lippy

My fav Guerlain product is definitely the Mon Guerlain EDP! I swear to god it lasts all day and the smell is gorgeous x

Nekochan01
Winging It

Definitely Mon Guerlain EDP!

Dyanadiana
Getting Lippy

Tried the mon guerlain sample perfume, love it so much 

Taylorsmith
Getting Lippy

Paris! 😱😱Pearl powder is my favourite  

LucyyH
Getting Lippy

Their lipgloss πŸ™ˆ

LucyyH
Getting Lippy

Because I love the packaging 

Becvvv
Winging It

Just like anyone else mom guerlain perfume πŸ‘ŒπŸ» 

Lolasmum01
Fresh Face

My favourite is the mon guerlain perfume, is so nice, i always recieve a bottle for my birthday. 😍🌍✈

Becvvv
Winging It

Really really wanted to win this 😭😭😭😭😭😭 mon guerlain perfume 

Katrids
Winging It

Terracotta summer, because it gives you a natural year round glow xx

DummGlucklich1
First Base

Vetiver.  THE classic masculine fragrance, that has happy memories of all my best nights out across Europe.  Classic, distinctive, sophisticated yet butch.

georgiecurlx
First Base

Mon Guerlain as it makes me feel really special

piskimo
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is Kisskiss Roselip - I always have this on hand as it makes my lips feel so lovely and soft. I also love the subtle tint, and that I can use it both day and night!