cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,179 Comments
Sweetysammy88
Getting Lippy

It’s got to be - Mon Guerlain Eau De Toilette it’s beautiful and I love how the scent stays with you all day! 

Good luck ladies!

toddie32
Beauty Crush

My favourite is the Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum Intense 👗which I love the smell of as it reminds me of cola bottles which probably seems weird!!

The bottles are so cute as well. I always spray the paper sticks at the airport with Guerlain and pop them in my case so it smells nice. 

kriswiss
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product has to be Samsara. I've been using it for years, and always receive great comments about the fragrance. My best compliment was when my best friends daughter wore it on her wedding day. She'd remembered how lovely it used to smell when  I visited as she was growing up xx

Seaneen
First Base

Samsara, loved it for years

Akrejci2012
First Base

I'm very interested into Radiance in a Flash, just reallly wonder if it's as good as they say. That would be a treat to have it for me.

forestheather
First Base

Shalimar - it makes me feel confident

Rachelel
Winging It

The kisskiss lipstick range Heart

owl5454
Fresh Face

jardin de Bagatelle - I love the smell

owl5454
Fresh Face

jardin de Bagatelle - I love the smell, it's a really pretty scent

amyhalliday1
Fresh Face

The limited edition electric look palette is amazing! 

nightofjoy
Fresh Face

Abeille Royale

Pansy
Fresh Face

Shalimar.  Bought my first bottle from a gorgeous beauty hall in Oxford Street  from my first pay packet when working in London aged 18.  Still love it - it's me!

tallandlong
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Parfum 

katie_m410
First Base

Definitely Mon Guerlain!

Genka
Winging It

Insolence, but i love all ! Love the smell 

SheenaBatey
Winging It

JARDINS DE BAGATELLE  is a wonderful perfume

Mog789
Fresh Face

Fresh face

lolo
Winging It

Insolence - because it sounds naughty but also reminds me of sunny days drenched in violet honey sunshine

tolly16
Fresh Face

The delicious Mon Guerlain

mecazza
Fresh Face

I love Fresh Face

Nomio23
Fresh Face

I love the Abeille Royale eye cream. It makes me sensitive eyes feel lovely & moisturised.

jennysue
Winging It

Aqua Allegoria Limon Verde, love the freshness and reminds me of the Amalfi Coast and summer sunshine

Slater
Getting Lippy

I LOVE insolence, reminds me of Parma violets and lasts all day 😍

hitchengillian
Fresh Face

Love their boozing powder

vodkagirl
Fresh Face

I love Mon Guerlain EDT for its floral scent.

bikerbill
Winging It

Shalimar perfume, it smells so good

Carndaisy222
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - 'L'Or Radiance' concentrate with pure gold ...It’s the most amazing product ever...I simply glow...

LollyHughes
Fresh Face

Guerlain Electric Pearl Powder! It’s everything!

Rahy
Fresh Face

I haven't been lucky enough to try any of their products yet. Maybe one day Smiley Happy

Catmb
Winging It

I love the Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder (I use Shade Clair Blondes)

pollyb
Fresh Face

Abeille Royale Double R Serum.  So smooth  & smells so natural

Beepboes
First Base

Guerlain Rouge G lipstick is the most luxurious creamy vibrant lipstick I have ever come across, when I put it on I feel instantly glam and stylish 

San1fran
Blending In

My favourite has to be Mon Guerlain 💐💕

Nurgik
Winging It

It has to be Guerlain Stop spot treatment. It works wonders on my spots. I use it as part of your weekly skin routine (as you don't need to use it that often)

sjwfrance
Winging It

My beautiful late Mum wore Guerlain as her signature perfume ... she also swore by Guerlain bronzer.  I actually found a beautiful bronzing compact not long after I lost her and it has a key inside ... I still haven't discovered what the key opens! #loveguerlain #keytomyheart 

brownhandbag
Winging It

my favourite is the Jardins de Bagatelle perfume, such a lovely scent

Jenface
Blending In

I love all the pressed powder of this range and really keen to try the limited edition pearls!

sweir1
Winging It

Definitely Mon Guerlain perfume

Janland1955
First Base

Mon Guerlain,

Feminine, fun, flirty,

Sophisticated, sanguine, sultry.

My Guerlain - all I am,

All I want to be.

Jules_2181
Multimasker

J'adore Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum, the floral notes are beautiful...!

sunshnewey
First Base

GUERLAIN Super Aqua Lotion The most amazing toner i ve ever used, u get exactly what your skin needs, a wonderful treat for my skin....

sc00ter
Fresh Face

Would have to be Mon Guerlain' Eau De Toilette

Ribtickler
Fresh Face

Mouchoir De Monsieur Aftershave. It got such a delicate scent - i love it.

Lilmouseybrown
Getting Lippy

I love most of the Guerlain perfumes and also their Christmas collections every year, but my very favourite is L'Heure Bleue

Avisute
Fresh Face

It's Rouge G de Guerlain in shade No 25. It looks fantastic on me, lasts all night and the case is simply fabulous.

JuneC61
Fresh Face

It has to be Shalimar perfume. I've loved it for over 30 years and still get complimented on it every time I wear it. It's light flowery & memorable. 

Likklepunce
First Base

Has to be Shalimar - beautiful fragrance that has the power to evoke happy nostalgic thoughts

Heathert99
First Base

Mon Guerlain Perfume. It was the first perfume I ever bought for myself and I adore the smell. This is a wonderful competition (: 

MPD1986
First Base

My absolute, absolute favourite Guerlain product would have to be ''Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum. The simple reason for that, is that the scent makes me feel invigorated and energetic.

Traceyanne121
Blending In

Guerlian / Champs Élysées - It's fresh, feminine and elegant - it never dates and it can be worn day or night. It just transforms me to Paris and all that is lilac and avant-garde.  Happy Memories xx Heart