cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,170 Comments
LorraineK
Fresh Face

Mitsouko

Ryanlaur
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain - love, love, love this perfume! Heart

Chloedewhurstx
Winging It

My favourite product from Guerlian has got to be the L’Or makeup primer!!!😍😍It would be amazing to win this competition !!!x

AK04
Fresh Face

I love Guerlain Insolence frangrace, my all time favourite, always on my Christmas list.  Always getting asked what smells so good when I wear it.

Millie1
Winging It

Love their perfume! Smells so nice and subtle, really classy.. 🤗 it is long lasting and I’ve had so many compliments! 

anniesong
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume,I love it when the special one(and we’re not talking football here) wears this,as they compliment each other so well.

mattsonthebeach
Fresh Face

Guerlain L'Instant Magic Eau de Parfum because it's my wife's favourite

Kasia22
Winging It

Mon Guerlain

jessiecrow
Fresh Face

mine would have to be the abeille royale youth oil as it leaves my skin so smooth and plumped

Richardsn2
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume! Great product 

Donznimes
Winging It

Eau de parfum. 

It's gorgeous! 

Tiddles12
Winging It

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain perfume, as it’s smells gorgeous

Sabina
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain parfum! Always wanted to add to my collection. French chic at its best!!

tanyavt
Fresh Face

Love Mon Guerlain- smells so gorgeous... makes me feel lovely!

ObscureFlower
Fresh Face

Kiss Kiss Matte ❤

starray
Winging It
Lingerie de Peau Aqua Nude - I love the sheer finish.
LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy

GUERLAIN - Météorites pearls powder intense 

Because the effect on the skin is beautiful and the packaging too! 😍❤

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

The Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara is my favourite product because it gives a false lash effect without the need for a lash primer or multiple coatings. It glides on like a dream, making a massive difference with just one coat. 

docp
Winging It

I love the KissKiss lipsticks - they have a great texture and having the case matching the lipstick colour makes it a doddle to find it in my make-up bag. https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_130382510099_-1

Kayteetay
First Base

Winging It

katiesue
Winging It

all the perfumes are to die for ! 😍😍 they last long and are not overpowering. would love to try the gold primer 

Midwife31
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume - so classic and pretty

Sara4994
Fresh Face

Guerlain orchidee  impearial day cream 

CaroNej
Winging It

GUERLAIN - Limited Edition 'Electric Look' Makeup Palette 24g

Beautiful colours that are great for any occasion. So versatile and smooth to put on. Also long lasting. 

Ebm
Fresh Face

Love Mon Guerlain Perfume 💕

kadel09
Fresh Face
Mon Guerlain perfume!! Long lasting and smells fab x
Angie0904
Winging It

How can i possibly choose between such great skincare and make up so i said to myself if i was stranded on a dessert island which product would id love to have and it would have to be the Gloss D'Enfer lip gloss as i couldnt go without a lipgloss and this one is Fantastic!!! Xxx

VK
Getting Lippy

MON GUERLAIN perfume . It's so feminine and sensual. Lasts all day. In love with it. X

Rachy
Fresh Face

Rouge G lipstick 

Lindseylofty
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is Jardins De Bagatelle Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN.  It's such a wonderful sunny scent of flowers in a bottle. I'd love to go to Paris in the spring and treat myself to another Guerlain product!

okeyca
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume - it smells beautiful

ruth120067
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume makes me smell and feel like a princess from an exotic place where the world knows my name!!

Harper
Fresh Face

My favourite product would definitely have to be the Mon Guerlain perfume, smells amazing and I always get compliments when I wear it! 

Selks
Fresh Face

Rouge G de Guerlain lipstick because they are so moisturising and I love the colour range 

Alizon
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is their bronzer. I buy one every summer. Tried other brands but nothing is as good. 

U get what u pay for!

Vali
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain perfume- my favorite)

cp0649
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - 'L'Or Radiance' concentrate with pure gold - It makes me feel so fancy!

Toff1
Winging It

Has to be Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow Sheer Foundation - never fails to make me look better than I feel! Smiley Happy

moo
First Base

Samara, I discovered this in the 80's and still love it. 

Sujo
Blending In

The super aqua day cream. Makes my skin feel silky but not greasy. A little treat for me

Missing_Lincs
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - L'Homme Idéal' eau de parfum, love the pong!

mechris3
First Base

The  ''Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum, becuase it smells lovely. 

Reallylovespie
Multimasker

Everything I have ever tried from Guerlain has been the bomb,

My mum wears Samsara - love it

My man wears L'homme Idéal... Love him in it 😍

I currently wear Mon Guerlain - it boosts my confidence no end!

I absolutely adore and am wearing Cils D'enfer at the moment as it is simply amazing, but dreading it running out as being on maternity leave means I can't quite justify the spend Smiley Sad

And final shoutout to Guerlain Météorites Gold Pearls - ridiculously long lasting and brings out my yellow undertones Smiley Happy

sheilads105
Fresh Face

Blanc De Perle is my favourite - it evens my skin colour and gives amazing radiance

Irene77
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is La Petite Robe Noire EDP. I'm using it since many years because there is simply no fragrance i love more. This perfume is irresistible, classy and lasts all day long!

Zippy2105
Fresh Face

Abeille royale double r serum is my favourite- my skin drinks it up and it makes my skin feel amazing and looks brilliant 

jem86
First Base

I absolutely adore all of the météorites range. They’re stunning!

Cassey1
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume, love the fragrance, makes me feel feminine and sexy at the same time.  

Yasmin-x
Fresh Face

Guerlain  'KissKiss matte' lip colour is an amazing matte lipstick, so lightweight and not drying at all. Good saying power too. X

kittykomp
Fresh Face

Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder because it makes my skin feel and look amazing