cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,170 Comments
bobbydazzler
First Base

My wife likes Abeille Royale and if she's happy, I'm happy

KN
First Base

Mon Guerlain is absolutely divine smelling - love love love, makes you feel very special.

Flowerpower22
Fresh Face

I've been wearing Samsara for years...it once prompted a man to chase me down the street to say 'you must be wearing Samsara' so I guess that makes it pretty iconic!

Thiazole
Fresh Face

Winging it

bodnantparc
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product is Terracotta Sun Destination duo light bronzing powder

I simply love it ❤️ xx

gutzy7
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume is my fav 

kh
First Base

Definitely the Mon Guerlain perfume!

alchemist
First Base

WINGING IT

Mon Guerlain Florale Eau De Parfum.  LUSH.

sleaver
First Base

The bronzer as it gives a healthy glow

Beely
First Base

My favourite is  Guerlain Champs-Élysées  ( I loved the scent of Mon but it doesn't last on me as long the Champs does ) 

nickycox
First Base

Meteorites compact, it always brightens my skin and the compact is sheer quality.

Cabdy
Fresh Face

Shalimar perfume  - it's a classic because it's gorgeous

kaizen99
First Base

Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Serum is fantastic at repairing my aging skin. It hides the small wrinkles and makes me look 10 years younger.

Lynsmum
Fresh Face

Just love the velvety, translucent finish of the Universal Radiance Powder.

Ljyeomans
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is Abeille Royale Age Defying lotion, oil and cream. Beautiful products EF587697-2A93-4AD0-9318-D7262994488A.jpeg.

dadsgonehome
First Base

Mon Guerlain  eau de parfum makes my wife smell even better than normal!

Gill2
First Base

I love the Abeille Royale Double R Serum  made by Black Bees in a protected environment with honey to help protect my skin. 

Blsultan
Fresh Face

I love the entire Mon Guerlain collection. Smells like heaven!

sawsan
Fresh Face

Has to be Shalimar - exotic, timeless fragrance - I love it!

Yaracuy
Blending In
Guerlain, Les Eaux' eau de  fleurs de cedrat eau de toilette.

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I love Guerlain. My favourite is the Meteorites especially the limited editions which I collect. Now my daughters, sister and mum all use it after I converted them.

vivianoush
Fresh Face

@catherined wrote:

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

The Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation is the best I’ve ever used. I just love how silky soft it is and How beautiful it makes me feel with it’s lovely scent @guerlain #foundation #guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 24 Dore Moyen - GUERLAIN

jomarise
Fresh Face

Getting Lippy 

sv
First Base

I love the Guerlain Rouge G N25 because of its vibrant shade and easily glidable formula.

Danishish
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau Da Parfum - it’s unique ..... it makes me feel special .... it’s the last thing I apply before facing the day..

S3vr3ann3
First Base
La Petit Robe Noir Eau de Toilette... Simply Divine! Guerlain knows how to make me feel special with this full bodied luxurious fragrance. It's the epitome of how every women feels in a LBD. Powerful, Desirable & Feminine A classic X
NicoleMB
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain, beautiful scent

lisastmc
First Base

Perfume! Always Perfume!

Emmafe
Fresh Face

I love the Mon Guerlain perfume as smells lovely 

Marycarol
Fresh Face

Winging it x

Amanda78
First Base

My friend got me a Rouge G de Guerlain lipstick for my birthday and I love it.  The colour is bright, the formula is rich and soft and the casing is really beautiful. The nicest bit of make up I own. It feels like something luxurious to use. I'm looking forward to trying some more shades. 

Lulu4
Fresh Face

The only guerlain fragrance that I’ve tried is la petite robe noire which I like to wear when I want a sweeter perfume 

mamof3
Fresh Face

Maxi Lash - So Volume as it makes my eyelashes look amazing

georgeb1971
First Base

There's only one perfume for my wife - Mon Guerlain perfume - it has that French beautiful chic which sums her up perfectly

helens_world
Fresh Face

I LOVE the Little Black Dress perfume, it's definitely my all time favourite (really!), I've loved it since it launched in 2009 and have all 4 'La Petite Robe Noire' perfumes (except Black Perfecto). I ,ove wearing it, somehow it makes me feel...good!! Thanks Guerlain! xx

lesleyrw
Winging It

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain perfume, as it’s smells absolutely gorgeous.

lucymajor
Getting Lippy

For me it would be the Mon Guerlain perfume

Lori
First Base

I love  the perfume ❤️

ScotsLesley
First Base

I love the subtlety of Mon Guerlain perfume. It has hidden notes. 

xxsophiemariexx
Fresh Face

My favourite is the Guerlain Meteorites light revealing pearls of powder. I have really fair skin and struggle to find something that gives me a perfect glow without looking like my make-up is too dark. These pearls give me a soft radiant look, whilst also still looking natural. I have never found anything that has made my skin look as good as this product. 

tubbyj
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume! love the smell on my wife

KateLeather
Winging It

Guerlain Bronzer - because it looks so good on. Really shimmery!

tampayne09
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume - my partner bought me this as a surprise and  i always wear some when we go out. awesome smell and my partner loves it on my body.

Andypops
First Base

Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca

krog007
Winging It

Les Tendres Collection Maxi Lash - this is the best mascara I have ever used and really enhances my eyes :-)

pinky50
Blending In

kisskiss liplift - wouldn't be without it when waring lipstick, helps keep the colour for longer, a must in my make up bag.

catherinebullas
Winging It

Mon Guerlain eau de parfum florale, I love the scent and the bottle is very pretty.

Andypops
First Base

Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca is my absolute favourite perfume

beautyaddict
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume, smells amazing

carolacr
First Base

Samsara, my mom always wore it, now i'm loving it.