cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,170 Comments
stylesplash
First Base

Mon Guerlain EDP because it smells divine and makes me feel glamorous :-)

Tara-adana26
First Base

Definitely the Mon Guerlain. I got it for my birthday when it snowed in March and it reminds me of being warm and cosy inside, the scent is so beautiful and comforting ☺️ 

nico1410
Getting Lippy

La Petite Robe Noire Intense, just love it, a going out scent!

MartineO
First Base
Idyll perfume so original, nothing else smells like it. I love it
Kirsty3
First Base

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale is the most beautiful smelling perfume! 

Verabarry
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume suits my every mood

Christinaguo
Fresh Face

kisskiss lipsticks. 💄💋 There is a saying , if you don’t have time to make up ,just need a lipstick,it will make you feel perfect 🙅‍♀️.  kisskiss the colour is just what i like.Smiley Happy

Janka
Fresh Face

My absolutely favourite Guerlain product is Terracotta Bronzing Powder. I just ❤️ it! 

Lairdc19
Fresh Face

I’m a sucker for a really good Lip Gloss over Lipstick.  Gloss D'Enfer' maxi shine lip gloss is as close to my older version and so silky your lips feel like they’re melting. 👄

Suz1
Fresh Face

Tough choice between Mon Guerlain perfume and the Terracotta bronzer! Both equally impressive 😍

Mummyk
Winging It

Mon préféré est le parfum Mon Guerlain, car il sent beau. délicieusement odorant et fabuleux à porter.

My favourite is Mon Guerlain perfume, as it smells beautiful.
exquisitely smelling and fabulous to wear.
#Guerlain

KtBear
First Base

L'Heure Bleu

Timeless perfection

L&X

Joanne
Winging It

The Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder is my fave product because it makes me feel like a golden goddess every time I wear it!

Carrie1
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume - simply lovely

Jac
Fresh Face

Mitsouko by Guerlain.... divine. My signature fragrance....it makes me feel passionate and mysterious whenever I’m wearing it!

GreekGoddessLDN
Getting Lippy

Guerlain is one of my favourite perfume brands. I consider Shalimar to be a masterpiece and I own more than 40 other Guerlain perfumes; to go and visit their amazing flagship store would be a dream come true!

Jazzmindi
First Base

Love love love Gloss D’enfer

Elainefs
First Base

Got to be Guerlain meteorites pearl powder blush great product 💕

Shaler
Fresh Face

Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss l have been eyeing this up and am going to put it on my Christmas list!

Kellyr22
Getting Lippy

Has to be Mon Guerlain perfume ... it’s feminine and powerful just like me 😜 definitely my favourite Guerlain product ! 

RMCGUCKIN
Fresh Face

''Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum is my favourite product

i think because I was gifted a bottle by a special friend at a difficult time in my life as a little pick me up

And it really is a PICK ME UP scent that adds a little boost to your day and by channeling your senses makes you feel that your are strong pretty and ready to face ANYTHING the day throws at you 😃 

TanyaD
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is the Palette 5 Couleurs Nude to Smoky Look as every time the result is flawless, no matter how patient I am while applying them, my mood or hairstyle.

mayaroserg
Getting Lippy

Guerlain lipsticks are my fav. 

lizzielew
Fresh Face

Never tried this particular perfume but it certainly looks tres chic and well worth a try - Shalimar is an old favourite of mine! And a chance to win a trip to Paris - what can I say Bonne Chance everyone

ena1m
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product is the Glow Pearls. It makes make up extra fun. 

ClareS
First Base

Mitsouko - because my mother always used to wear it on special occasions. It had a very deep earthy scent, so totally unique - it was the equivalent of drinking a smoky tea. The perfume was kept in the box, in her wardrobe. The scent is highly sophisticated, and evokes images of Japonois, of tea houses and cherry trees in Spring. Even the black and white box was distinctive. At 97, I think she still has a bottle, as elegant as she is. 

Vizzlady
Fresh Face
I love my Mon Guerlain perfume. Classics never die.
Seraph22
Fresh Face

My favourite product that I would select,

would have to be the Mon Guerlain perfume and my favourite aspect,

would have to be how it smells so great,

perfect for daytime or a sexy date!

Rave reviews and smells so good,

to win this prize would be amazing if really would! 

Clairelouise
Blending In

I love Guerlain Météorites' pearls powder light as it gives the most beautiful

glow 💕

Angelbutton
Winging It

The Mon Geurlain fragrance, of course. Deep, seductive and unforgettable. I’d like to finally have a full sized bottle so this can be my signature scent for 2019. What better way to celebrate my birthday and start the new year.

bahia88
Winging It

My mom and I are both loyal to Guerlain Chamade Parfum. It reminds me of her every time I wear it. It feels like warm summer nights and I love it. #guerlainparfum 

rp15456
First Base

Mon Guerlain Eau Da Parfum - Because my girlfriend loves it

Rosehughes1
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume!! Obsessed with the smell! 

Misty170
First Base

Guerlain L’Or makeup primer is my cannot live without product.

My skin is transformed to a radiant glow and the smell is divine. 

MeggyMoo1
Blending In

I adore their Mon Guerlain perfume. I always save it for special occasions

xjessicapx
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is La Petite Robe Noir because not only do I love the design of the bottle,  I love the scent of Roses, Jasmine and Orange Blossom, it's my favourite! I like to wear this feminine fragrance for special occasions, it really finishes off my outfit and matches my personality for the evening Heart

Adel
First Base

@catherined wrote:

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

The perfume,   lasting elegant  fragrance. 

carolfic
Winging It

Simply love the Mon Guerlain perfume :it is my all time favourite

Silvica
Blending In

Mon guerlain eau de parfum is just divine.  

Antonella33
Winging It

image.jpg

Guerlain primer with pure gold, I love it! I mix a bit every morning with my foundation and it does miracles. My skin is so smooth and my make up last longer. It also makes it a little sparkly thanks to the gold flakes. It’s refreshing Smiley Happy

BetsyBoothroyd
First Base

Love all Guerlain products but the iconic Samsara Eau de Toilette hits the spot for me.   Would love to win and take my husband as we will be celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary next year  and I love him so much.

allybruce
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product is the perfume Shalimar.  My husband bought this for me for our first christmas together and it remains a favourite 15 years on.

carola71-vista
First Base

Mon Guerlain, all the notes I love, it makes me feel special

scarlet74
Fresh Face

Guerlain Midnight Secret.  Essential for this time of the year with all the Christmas Parties - keeps skin glowing, even when you've not had much sleep.  

Amanda22
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product has to be the Electric Look Make up Palette. I love the effects I can create with it when going for a night out & always feel good when my eyes look good. The colours are great ❤️

Klthomson
Fresh Face

Your lipsticks are simply divine. Long lasting and a touch of luxury

Sedco
First Base

Aqua Allegoria, any flavour. Delicious and a stunning bottle . 

Roshnip1
Fresh Face

Would love to try the L'Or make-up primer. Heard great things about it!

tiaxmolloy
Blending In

The Guerlain L'Or Make-Up Primer is by far my favourite primer and a close favourite of mine from Guerlain! It’s great for brightening up my tired and dull skin. It acts as a perfect base for a glowy makeup look✨

Elaine1974
First Base

Rouge G de GUERLAIN' lipstick shade N 06 because everyone needs an amazing lipstick that makes them feel beautiful 😍 it is a timeless classic 😍