cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,179 Comments
Meggymoo
Winging It

My chosen product would have to be Guerlian pearled of powder .  With summer gone my skin needs a little boost of bronze !

Mrswebb12
Winging It
jennybenny
First Base

I has to be samsara, takes me back to my school days over 25 years ago where my friends and I would cover ourselves in it 🤣🤣

angyy1982
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Floral, there's no perfume in the world to take it's place!...I love the strength,  the freshness,  the sweetness and above all the long it's last!

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

I love Guerlain serums & primers,  I have 2 of them , I use them as a primer.

elizabetha
First Base

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette

Kirkbespoke
First Base

Santal Royal Perfume by Guerlain  is my favourite sent as it is magnificent gorgeous perfection.

Kirkbespoke
First Base

Santal Royal Perfume by Guerlain is my favourite sent as it is magnificent gorgeous perfection.

helenw
First Base

Parure Gold Radiance' liquid foundation  - it goes on really smoothly and evenly and makes me look more fresh and glowing x Smiley Happy

garygaz1978
First Base

My partner loves the Mon Guerlain perfume, I like the smell of it when she wears it x 

KS
First Base

Shalimar eau de parfum is just so evocative of the Orient

Mrshleonard
First Base

La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette is my absolute favourite scent! 

womble86
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain as I like citrusy scents and it looks good in the bottle!

AmiBl
First Base

The Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator is amaaazing! Definately my favourite.

MattOsprey
Fresh Face

Ideal Man because my wife kisses me when I wear it!

nataljame
Winging It

Mon Guerlain perfume, love this smell Smiley Happy

Nh123
Winging It

I have won Mon Guerlain ever since I discovered through Debenhams beauty gift Friday last year. I’m totally sold, it’s fresh, it’s beautiful, elegant, I wear it EVERYDAY and use the body lotion. Nothing else comes close!

Nh123
Winging It

I have worn Mon Guerlain ever since I discovered through Debenhams beauty gift Friday last year. I’m totally sold, it’s fresh, it’s beautiful, elegant, I wear it EVERYDAY and use the body lotion. Nothing else comes close!

sarahlou28
Fresh Face

Guerlian Bee glow youth moisturiser..makes my skin look and feel so smooth Heart

SG821
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain perfume, it's smells amazing  and is one of my favourites Smiley Happy

UTB
Fresh Face

Terracotta Light bronzing compact

Jcb2603
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume, a sophisticated perfume that always receives compliments when I wear it

Amycfxo
Fresh Face

I love the  Guerlain pearl powder!

Freyamae
Fresh Face

Meteorites Pearl Powder - ive been using these for years give my skin an amazing glow and the packaging is stunning!

CarolineTheMoon
Winging It

At the moment my absolute favourite is Mon Guerlain collection but I still use and love Insolence. I was introduced to Guerlain with a Perfume gift from my boss when I worked in the Middle East thirty-five years ago. That is how long I've been loyal to this ohh so Voluptuous and Luxurious Brand!  I loved the gift, and I love Guerlain, and the bottle was encased in a very special colourful metal elegant container , which I still have to remind me of that very special unforgettable gift and what it felt like to be indulged in this way.  Woww!!

Now that i'm home in the UK it would be a dream come true to be so lucky as to win a trip for two to Paris no less. I would take with me the very special person who cares for me.

Heart

Lynsi
Winging It

Has to be the  'Maxi Lash So Volume' intense volume deep black mascara.  Amazing effect!

wotawomandiary
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume is my number one favourite closely followed by the body lotion

Racoon0075
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau De Toilette this perfume is cest mafinique such a femine smell i adore it xxxxHeartHeartHeart

rachelbaylis
First Base

The perfume is so pretty! an absolute must-have

quadrant
Winging It

Florale perfume is my favourite because it has such a gorgeous smell,really fresh & flowery.

sarah342w
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - 'Insolence' eau de parfum  my favourite for years

Kyrahowx
First Base

La Petite Robe Noire is definitely my favourite scent because I know my boyfriend loves how it smells, and I get a lot of comments that I smell nice when I use it, so I would love to smell nice again, especially for Christmas 🎄😂😁

lojay
Fresh Face

I love the perfume Florale 

poojij4
First Base

GUERLAIN - 'Mon GUERLAIN' eau de parfum

like the smell

NiamhCara
Fresh Face

Electric look palette

weesuz
Winging It

I love Mon Guerlain it’s a beautiful fragrance!

claireoc74
Fresh Face

Mon  Guerlain love the scent so feminine 

Ned76
Fresh Face

The ''Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum because it is just such a beautiful scent.

missjotrick
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain ,there is not many perfumes that smell great on me,where people actually say .." you smell nice"..the bottle are cute too.

LJBeck
Fresh Face

perfume for me Smiley Happy i am a purfume addict!! 

Lillym
Multimasker

@catherined@My favourite is Mon Guerlain perfume. It is such a beautiful fragrance, and has the ability to lift my mood and enable me to face anything the day has to throw at me...powerful stuff!

bookmark77
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume as smells exquisite. 

becks88
First Base

Guerlain insolence is simply devine. Perfume to make anyone fall fall in love.

bookmark31
Fresh Face

I love the sweet aroma of Mon Guerlain Eau Da Parfum.

RogueWolf81
First Base

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain perfume, as it just has a certain je ne sais quoi when the wife is wearing it.

blondali
Fresh Face

I love Météorites Baby Glow! It's been the quickest and most effective thing for me to use since having my baby! 

Slap
First Base

Mon Guerlain Eau Da Parfum - Amazing Smell

VictoriaSt
First Base

Mon Guerlain eau de parfum just because it smells delicious

helen07
Fresh Face

Habit Rouge, it's my boyfriends signature scent.

Rutbil
First Base

Champs-élysées eau de toilette. Smells so fruity and floral 💕