cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,179 Comments
SUZY156
Winging It

GUERLAIN - 'Mon GUERLAIN' eau de parfum is my all time favourite

sarahmayr
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN Terracotta Summer Set- perfect for a bronzed glow

Correnmcd
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product is the Météorites baby glow touch foundation, as it gives me such a glowy finish and smells amazing 😍

Pandora
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume, it smells divine x

lolomc5fiddler4
Winging It

Guerlain

Siya92
First Base

I love Guerlain L’Or radiance concentrates with pure gold. It’s not heavy and smoothens and brightens my skin. The light delicate floral smell is an added bonus.

Jayelleff15
Winging It

Definitely the Guerlain Midnight Secret Recovery Treatment, to wake up with a noticeable improvement in the skin - it’s quite rightly in the Vogue beauty hall of fame 

Don_juanila
Fresh Face

THE WHOLE ENTIRE AQUA ALLEGORIA RANGE OF PERFUME. TO. DIE. FOR!!!

Honey_bee
Fresh Face

Maxi Lash So Volume Mascara for making my eyelashes look thicker

Pepper212
Fresh Face

Mon GUERLAIN eau de parfum is my favourite fragrance it’s so elegant 

apmze
First Base

Vetiver Eau de Toilette

Else8D
Winging It

Abeille Royale Double R Serum - makes skin feel loved.

Rjc3g18
Fresh Face

Cils D'enfer Maxi Lash Mascara - it extends my lashes and lasts all day!

robertsagren
First Base

The lingerie de peau liquid foundation - it makes my skin look polished yet super natural

Dd
Fresh Face

Love the Guerlain Velvet Liquid Lipgloss in M69. The colour is beautiful, its really long lasting and not sticky at all! 

rich202
Blending In

Guerlain L'Homme Ideal eau de toilette is my little bit of every day luxury

COwz
Fresh Face

Absolutely adore the Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum. It is such a gorgeous fragrance. It is my favourite as it feminine yet powerful. It is long lasting and makes me feel very elegant. 

nic1cola
Fresh Face

I love La petite Robe Noire perfume. I've had it for ages and only wear it for special occasions but I love the smell and it makes me feel ready for a night out and don't feel right if I don't have it on. 

HCCCCC
Fresh Face

kiss kiss roselip tinted lip balm

sonya13
Winging It

Mon Guerlain perfume 

harriet98
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is the meteorites skin perfecting base primer, it makes my face look radiant, soft and plump before applying foundation! It helps to blur any blemishes and is just such a delight to use Heart

Jp78
Getting Lippy

Bronzer 💗😊 x x x

Jokhan
Winging It

Mon Guerlain! It smells divine!

nzlaura
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is the Météorites Pearl Powder

alastairpert
Blending In

Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss

The limited edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss

alastairpert
Blending In

The limited edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss

suziewoozie
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product has got to be the terracotta powder for a bronzed glow!

AuntieD
Fresh Face

The iconic Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder

JRice
Fresh Face
Cinds
Chilling Out

Palette 5 colours

I love it because it suits my skin tone perfectly and last very long through the day.

Marionp1
First Base

Guerlain L'or Pure Radiance Face Primer is my favourite it makes such a difference when used with my other make up items, I think it gives a radiant look as people usually remark how well I am looking! This is an amazing prize 🤞

Vaz119
Winging It

My favourite guerlain product is the terracotta bronzer! Mags me look so healthy even in the most drab winter day

haigyscotsman
First Base

I love the smell of the Mon Guerlain Eau Da Parfum, obviously on my woman!

Irthale
Winging It

Definitely Guerlain Fragrances Meteorites Perles de Poudre. Started to use it while was at university and always top up it after that. 

Mad222
First Base

I love the Shalimar perfume - it smells so luxurious!

HarryBerry85
First Base

My partner swears by the GUERLAIN Meteorites Base. 

buzzybev
Winging It

La petite robe noire!

Angie0904
Winging It

Was in debenhams look for a eyeshadow palette for my night out and i wanted a bold mustard colour for my outfit and when the woman at the counter offered to try it on me i jumped at the chance as i wanted to see if i could wet it then it would give me a more bolder look at wow i have been sold since that day on the #limited edition electric look palette. But would love to try to try out more of the the range for sure like the ###gloss d'enfer lip gloss.❤❤❤

Nikiado
Winging It

Terracotta extra shine bronzer is my favourite ❤

Chiggs
Fresh Face

I love the Guerlain terracotta bronzing powder, the only bronzer I've found that doesn't make me look orange!

Sophialauren95
First Base
The abellie royale double serum is to die for! My skin feels so light and radiant after using this product! Makes you feel a million dollars 👠
Maza
Winging It

Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN  One of the first perfumes I bought my mum.  Pure indulgence. 

Moolis
First Base

I love Orchidee imperiale Black, the cream. Heavenly and oh so decadent. 

Margitka
Fresh Face

The Mon Guerlain eu de perfume is definitely my favourite. It smells beautiful and lasts long.

thetalesofgem
Getting Lippy

Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil - it leaves my skin instantly smoother and feeling revitalised! 100% recommend! An absolute saviour in this weather too. 

AnnieM_C
Winging It

My absolute fave Guerlain product is Lingerie de Peau Foundation which is a perfect match to my skin ❤

Merci for the chance to win!

#lingeriedepeau

#guerlain

Lynnesy1
First Base

Guerlain meteorites! Ultimate fav 

Lynnesy1
First Base

Guerlain meteorites. Ultimate fav! Just finished off your face 

Bruin
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume is my favourite product. I actually bought some on a trip to Paris and it brings back overly memories.

franky88
First Base

'Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum.