cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,179 Comments
tkalwat
Winging It

two eye sera/creams...aquasource and orchid. the orchid one is slightly better. 

Xxemma1xx
Winging It

I really love their light bronzing powder

scalywitch
Winging It

I adore and have for some time the Terracotta bronzer, just gorgeous especially on a dull winter face, immediately brings skin to life. I also adore the Terracotta eau de parfums, summer skin in a bottle, mmm

DQ26
Chilling Out

Definitely has to be the new Mon Guerlain perfume 😍I received it first as a free sample and then went on to purchase a bottle. I get so many compliments when wearing it. Ohh but I also love Samasara, which I have worn since forever! Both completely different fragrances for whichever mood I'm in. 🤞🏽

elk
Fresh Face

Samsara as it was my first ever perfume bought for me by my Nana. The distinctive scent takes me back to childhood when I’d sit at her dressing table with all her lotions & potions, applying some lipstick imagining I was a glamorous movie star with a flash of Meteorites & a spritz of Samsara! #memories 

V789
First Base

Mon Guerlain is supreme. Makes me feel "expensive" iykwim !

HannahLI
Winging It

I love the gloss d’enfer lip gloss it just glides on and looks so pretty

Teganjonesx
Nailing It

My favourite product is Guerlain Terracotta Brozing Powder, I absolutely love this powder, it works so well on my skin especially having fair skin. The do all different shades so perfect colour for different skin tones.

It glides and blends is so well, and the packaging is so pretty😍

Makes my skin glow and lasts all day 

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

It has to be the Mon Guerlain perfume for me 💗 one of my face scents, smells gorgeous 

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

My favourite Guerlain product is the terracotta bronzer because it is not too red and it’s not too cool and this is perfect for me because I have a neutral undertone Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder 10G - Sheer Brunettes - GUERLAIN

Emcee1974
Winging It

My favourite product by Guerlain is La Petite Robe Noir (Little black dress) perfume.   I have used this everyday since it has come out! You only need to spray once and it lasts all day.  It's the best xx

https://m.guerlain.com/int/en-int/fragrance/womens-fragrances/la-petite-robe-noire/la-petite-robe-no...

aliciajane
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is the L’Or radiance concentrate because it makes your face look amazing!

CSPD1988
Getting Lippy

Guerlain Abeille Royale Day Cream - even with no other make up on, this makes my skin look and feel beautiful. 

Happy123
Fresh Face

I love Guerlain Mon  and Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire.   Lovely smell

Traceygee
Fresh Face

I simply adore the Abeille Royale Double R Serum in the Guerlin skincare range. Being a lady in my late 40's this serum makes my skin feel hydrated, soft, I see a visible improvement where my fine lines have disappeared, it also doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin. It leaves my face looking younger than I actually am which I'm always grateful for Guerlin products for.

Ayla
Getting Lippy

Super aqua serum is a must have for me.4 years ago,I had thyroid cancer(cancer free now,yippee).My skin got SO dry and this basically saved it.Even the surgeon(an older gentleman) commented on it and asked what I was using as it was unusual to see someone with good skin a few weeks after  this surgery!

KWatt1111
First Base

Samsara perfume. Have been wearing it for over 25 years. Just bought my daughter her first bottle. 

WonderSharon1
Winging It

Meteorites gold pearls powder 🌟

Maxine
Winging It

🇫🇷Guerlain🇫🇷

Terracotta Light sheer bronzing powder

🙌

kitty-beau
Winging It

Oh my gosh, definitely their Meteorites! I love how they look like exquisite little bonbons, and the packaging is to die for 😍

Candles
Winging It

My favourite product has got to be “Samsara” my old friend 

Rachael25
Winging It

I love my Guerlain rouge G lipstick in number 6, it feels so silky and is the perfect nude. The safari chic case is to die for!! 🇫🇷 

cootie52
Winging It

I love the Limited Edition KissKiss Lipstick, I love the colour and how it feels like velvet on your lips. I would also love to win a Trip to Paris, wow, what an amazing prize!!!

Marium18
Winging It

Rouge G de graulain lipstick 214 my absolute all time favourite lipstick 💋

Socksandgizmo
First Base

Definitely the lipsticks 

Debs
Total Glossip

It has to be Mon Guerlain  perfume - they have amazing perfumes and the bottles are super-cute too Smiley Happy    Thanks for the chance to win such an amazing prize and wishing everyone the very best of luck xx

Daria1
First Base

I would love to win a trip for my mummy to a city of her dreams. We use Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil. We love every drop as if fills up the skin with plumpness and moisture. Little particles inside are also very fun to watch. 

SHARRRAN
Winging It

Mon Guerlain its such an amazing smell and a long lasting fragrance. I  always get complimented when wearing it

heatherlabelle1
Getting Lippy

The Electric look makeup palette is absolutely beautiful and would be perfect for Christmas and New Years parties! I would just love to win the prize! X

Sandra07
Getting Lippy

My favourite makeup product from Guerlain is the Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder 10G - Brunettes 03 - GUERLAIN. Bought a few of those and will carry on. They are gorgeous and so easy to blend. 

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy

MON GUERLAIN EAU DE PARFUM

It's a stunning long lasting fragrance which I always get complimented on!

Abails
Winging It

Definitely Guerlain’s La Petite Robe Noire Mascara it’s so amazing! The volume and curl is so outrageously good I always get asked if they’re falsies or extensions which I feel is impressive in Essex and I’m always like no it’s Guerlain! Heart

a_ashiq81
Winging It

The highlighter, because...who doesn’t want to glow! 💫

julietk
Fresh Face

Love Mon Guerlain perfume - smells wonderful... 

Charmaewright
Winging It

My favourite product is the Maxi Lash So Volume Intense Volume Deep Black Mascara 8Ml - GUERLAIN Its perfect for my sensitive eyes, doesn't clump and also doesn't leave me with panda eyes half way through the day! love love love Heart 

JulesMinns3
First Base

I love your lipsticks - they are v moisturising and he packaging is so cute. I also love Shalimar (always on my shelf) and Mon Guerlain. Your perfumes are so well considered! 

Nekochan01
Winging It

Mon Guerlan!  My only perfume...I feel so good and confident when I wear them!

ElisaEtc
Fresh Face

When the sun in the city highlighter came out it was love at first sight. It’s one of the best highlighters I’ve ever used. I bought 4 to make sure I would be covered for a long time! It’s coming to the end of its life now (I’m sure they came out in 2012?!) so I don’t know what I’m going to do! It sits so nicely under the brow bone for that “pop” also as a highlighter, no fallout or horrible lines. And the smell is just phenomenal!

CTagg1
Winging It

Mon Guerlain EDP the original is alive and romantic 😍

RochelleF
Fresh Face

Shalimar - The perfume of desire

“Wearing Shalimar means letting your sense take over” - Jacques Guerlain

Inspired by the passionate love story of an emperor and Indian princess,  Shalimar, truly sends you on a romantic journey of eternal love.  I can’t help but smile ever so coyly, when I wear the fragrance.

Shalimar Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN

Modernworld15
Getting Lippy

I've loved the kiss kiss lipstick since the first time I tried it. Lasts well even after eating and doesn't make my lips dry.

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

Mon guerlain perfume- so sophisticated 🥰

nettjam
Winging It

GUERLAIN - 'La Petite Robe Noire' Eau De Parfum is my absolute favourite perfume of all time - it smells divine!

Kazgen
Winging It

My favourite is Guerlaun Jicky Parfum as I just love the smell of it and it makes me feel great when I’m wearing it

LouisaS
Fresh Face

I love the Mon fragrance!  Was given a free sample and went back to buy it the next day!  The mascaras are fab too!

katkat
Fresh Face

Guerlain's Terracotta Bronzing Powder is my holy grail bronzer, it applies like a dream and lasts all day! Heart

Natuusia
Winging It

Guerlain Météorites Pearl Powder Blush It’s amazing, my face looks a lot healthier 

Attiya80
First Base

My favourite product in the Guerlian range is the Terracotta Blusher as it has amazing colour combination and gives a light but subtle coverage. 

ying18
First Base

It must be Mon Guerlain.

love it.👍🏻👍🏻

Laura93
Fresh Face

Has to be the iconic Météorites! so luxurious and endlessly beautiful both in the pot and on the skin!