cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,179 Comments
MTG
Winging It

I love Guerlain  Homme L'eau Boisee,  it makes me feel adventurous and alert, ready to face the world and enjoy what it has to offer. It has a deep, woody, masculine scent which I find invigorating.

dancer2712
First Base

I love Mon Guerlain eau de toilette - I don't like heavy perfumes that reek of being on a night out, I like something that's light that can be worn anytime night or day and on any occasion, this fits the bill and ticks all the right boxes for me Smiley Happy  It also a feminine smell about it which most women will understand when I say that Smiley Happy

spevick
Fresh Face

Meteorites...it puts back what life takes out!

LeilaB
First Base

I love Guerlain Shalimar perfume as it is my fabourite fragrance also. The scent is sofisticated and over the years hold special memories.  

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123939961199_-1

Mummy
Fresh Face

L’Heure Bleue EDT it reminds me of my mum such heavenly scent

yoeydavis
First Base

I absolutely adore Guerlain Insolence EDP. 

Jj
Winging It

Jardins De Bagatelle Parfum is fabulous. I love the floral smell.

Quod
Fresh Face

Guerlain Midnight Secret Late Night Recovery Treatment because it really puts life back into my face.

wanice121
Fresh Face

My fave is champs-elysees eau de toilette because it's an all-rounder. It can be used day or night and always gets comments. I just love it.

Pixle
First Base

I completely love the Guerlain Pore Minimiser serum. I use this daily, you only need a tiny bit and it works wonders - love it

Ves
First Base

Mon Guerlain eau de parfum because it has such a lovely scent!

rosrob29
Winging It

Most favourite product from Guerlain is Midnight Secret; my 'go to' product after a late night; it's just luxurious and beautiful and makes your skin look like silk.

badgermum
Winging It

I love my pot of Météorites Electric Pearl Light-Revealing Powder, brings a lovely glow to my face 

sidshane
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite Guerlain product would have to be ''Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum, it reminds me of my daughter's 21st Birthday as that is what she wore and smelt divine.

kathrecord
Winging It

Bronzer is the perfect way to glam up your look especially going out straight from work 

Ajh55
Fresh Face

Abeille serum - one of the very few products that makes a difference to my skin 

Sandian31
Fresh Face

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette 👗Solely because it has a luscious smell

lismore
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume! It smells fantastic!

charlieemma
Fresh Face

I really like their eyebrow pencil - one of the better ones I've found to accentuate the area!

helen01
Winging It

La Petite Robe Noire, in its all guises, as I can change my perfume depending on my outfit, but it is always the same!! Brilliant

kaya1991
Getting Lippy

For me it's Insolence Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN - and I especially love the new bottle design!

Margij1970
First Base

The Mon Guerlain fragrance. A truly wonderful smell which lasts for hours - beautiful!!!! 

walk1992
Winging It

I love the notes of Mon Guerlain, particularly the bergamot, lavender and sandalwood.

Sherekat
Winging It

Insolence - such an rich, exotic scent, and everyone comments how lovely I smell whenever I wear it. It's my favourite perfume

Boostie
Winging It

I adore the Rouge G De Guerlain to customise my lipstick case is so unique and wonderful!

hjg123
Fresh Face

I love Mon Guerlain  perfume, it makes me feel special

2mini2
First Base

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain perfume

gdrules
First Base

Perfume for the misses!

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

Definitely Mon Guerlain 💖💖💖 so sophisticated & classic xXx

twannywun
First Base

Guerlain Insolence perfume! I remember having a  small sample bottle of it when I was younger and it got me hooked -it smells gorgeous.

velocity_girl
Winging It

I love Mon Guerlain!

mihoz
First Base

For me is definitely the Mon Guerlain perfume. First thing I do after my shower is to spray some on. It smells absolutely beautiful and I just wan't people to think it is my smell! 

Liz10
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - 'Abeille Royale' youth watery oil ....... gives me a real buzz!

Tricia202
Fresh Face

Terracotta Sun Protect,  It suits my skin and life style when I am in the sun. It also has a very pleasant fragrance that lasts even when you come out the water after a swim.

Leafy
Winging It

I’m hooked on 

GUERLAIN - Tenue de perfection liquid foundation. It gives fabulous coverage and is long lasting. The colour choices are great, it smells good and the bottle is easy to handle. It’s by far the best foundation I’ve used in ages. I like the finished look, it’s very even and gives a healthy sheen to the skin.

emziemay
Winging It

I can't be without Guerlain Precious Light concealer. Does a great job with pigmentation under my eyes.

mrshumphreyjr
Winging It

Got to be Shallimar my nan and mum both used it,  represented such glamour for me growing up

Nickyd023
First Base

GUERLAIN Rouge G lipstick - limited edition. As a busy mother of 2 under 3, this lipstick makes me feel glamorous as soon as I put it on Smiley Happy 

LucyMasters
Fresh Face

La Petite Robe Noire eau de parfum because it smells delicious!

Missing_Lincs
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - L'Homme Idéal' eau de parfum

Shugga123
Winging It

For me, honestly it’s the Mon Guerlain Florale Eau De Parfum, a colleague walked past me at work wearing it, and I immediately loved it! I just had to get some for myself, such a beautiful scent 

pomerol
First Base

Guerlain L'Or Make-Up Primer. It makes my skin feel and look full of life.

DiS
Fresh Face

No idea !, Wifey loves Mon Guerlain but entering to try and win the trip and get some Brownie Points !.

SMDXXX
First Base
I love 'Mon GUERLAIN' eau de parfum, the exotic ingredients come from fascinating parts of the world and blend together seamlessly to create something as special and as individualstic as I am. We go together so very well.
Kitster2222
Fresh Face

Fresh face

volcanopete
Winging It

I love the scent of Florale perfume.

Lucybaps
Fresh Face

The terracotta bronzer is legendary.

Peach
Winging It

Getting Lippy

Chorlton43
First Base

La Petite Robe Noir - I wear for special occasions and it smells divine. 

Jens55
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain perfume is my absolute favourite because its smells divine and is so sophisticated too!