cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We know that a good lipstick is the number one handbag essential for everybody. (And what better than a cute sample size?) Pick up the latest Beauty Club sample in stores from Friday 8th February. This Make Up For Ever high-pigment formula (in shade c211) offers a super easy application lasting up to eight hours.

Untitled design.jpg

Offering that much-needed one stroke coverage we all desire in a lippy, enjoy a creamy finish in a berry nude tone. Simply pop in your handbag and make the most of your new on-the-go lipstick.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 8/2/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Make Up For Ever counter. (The fragrance service centre if there is no Make up For Ever counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 1.4g Artist Rouge crème lipstick.

51 Comments
SilviaP
All Eyes on Me

Can't wait 😍😍😍😍

Ashli
High Brow

Oh wow I wasn't expecting another sample for a while as we only just collected the peel off mask last week. Gorgeous lipstick shade - can't wait to try it.

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Yay, I love lipsticks <3  x

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Wow thanks .. I can't wait to collect one to try out xxx

Helen29
Fresh Face

Exciting can't wait to try this! 💄👄🤞🏻❤

Alinap
Fresh Face

Very, very excited to try it!  ♥ 

Trishnick66
Fresh Face

I can not wait to try this, it looks fab!

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

Really pleased to get to know about this in advance. Thanks for sharing

Joanne1
Getting Lippy

Can’t wait to pick mine up. 

angeleyes
Winging It

Looking forward to this one  just hope I can get back into the town in the next couple of days to be able to get this as missed out on the face mask one by a day or two 

Julia
Beauty Icon

So nice really hopping to be able to get one 

Sabina123
Multimasker

Oooohhh! Another sample?! Havent even picked up ladt weeks sample yet! Defo going tomorrow!!

Luckyblackcat5
Winging It

I’m so excited for this! 😆👄💄

VK
Getting Lippy

Can't wait. Going first thing tomorrow.xx

toddie32
Total Glossip

OOoh this looks good. Never tried a Make Up Forever lipstick so wonder how they are. Woman Happy

SilverAngel87
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR  is this available in all stores please?

Jeannette
Fresh Face

Just been and recieved mine. Was so excited as not been able to get there for a while and they had some. X

kc7770
Winging It

Didn’t think there would be another free sample for a longer time. Can’t wait to try this colour! 

Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy
Thanks will hope to get one today
Joanne1
Getting Lippy

Picked mine up today. Was very surprised to see they still had some. X

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

Got Mine :-)Thanks Debenhams!!

Sheriimran-19
Fresh Face

I love the fact of this lipstick 

Glgtc
Winging It

#makeupforever. Would love to get one #samples

Jadehall290805
First Base

how do u get it?

Suzy
High Brow

Looks a lovely shade. Fingers crossed I will get one!

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

@Jadehall290805 

Beauty Club Sample giveaway day is posted on the blog monthly. Just visit local store Fragrance counter (usually) on the day and ask for the Beauty Club sample by showing your card.
P.S:- These are given on first come first serve basis so make sure you go early :-)

eram19
Fresh Face

New to this .so how do i get the sample 

regards 

Kellyr22
Getting Lippy

I got one !! Pleased as I like the colour and I missed out on the mask last week as my local store had ran out ! Thank you 😊 

Sabina123
Multimasker

These are so cute! Got mine today. Cant wait to try it out.

SilviaP
All Eyes on Me

My local store told me they haven't received it yet! But of course in a super unhelpful way! I also wanted to try the ysl concealer but since they cannot be nice when I asked about the sample I left..... 

KashK
Getting Lippy

Got mine today, its such a lovely shade!

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Yay, got mine today too! Its really cute and quite a nice colour! Smiley Happy x

SilviaP
All Eyes on Me

Can't get one. Tried again today to be told they don't have this make up counter so they not going to have it. Although in the past they received from this brand. Disappointed 

Suzy
High Brow

So pleased to have got this as I loved the shade!

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

20190212_153408.jpggot it today.

Treen
Getting Lippy

E020F372-1550-4676-8B46-5F9948A91204.jpeg

Picked up mine over the weekend, what a gorgeous colour! Cannot wait to try this formula 

VictoriaC
Fresh Face

Love it Love it Love it <3

ReenaD
Getting Lippy

136074CF-6D24-4F01-B2D4-CE738683874C.jpeg

A492221A-6F2D-420E-8B78-BCA6A55BB185.jpeg

DJMcCumiskey
Glitterati

Got mine today!  It's a lovely colour, so pigmented, and lasts for ages! 😍  Even when it's wearing off, it wears off evenly and still leaves a good stain of colour.  It's a lot brighter (more pinkier/purpley on me) than I thought it was going to be, but I love that!  

Off to to check out what other shades they have!  

CRD80
Getting Lippy

oh I hope I've not missed it!

Glgtc
Winging It

#sample

I would love this sample offer but I'm not able to get to my nearest debenhams. Why can't you get an option of delivery  Xx

Clarissaw123
Getting Lippy

I am new but have a beauty card can anyone tell me how or where I can go to to get free samples please. Many thanks 

Areej
Multimasker

Can someone tell me is this still available ? 

SilviaP
All Eyes on Me

@Areej  I got mine yesterday!  Depends how quickly the samples go in your local store 

Areej
Multimasker

Do you just tell them you want a sample and show them your debanhams beauty card ? 

ReenaD
Getting Lippy

@Areej yep, Normally to the perfume counter and they have the samples there. 

you really do need to go on the Friday itself to most stores as they go quickly.

kc7770
Winging It

Went into the Inverness store and they didn’t have a clue about this free sample so I couldn’t get one!  I was informed by them that they don’t get told or issued with free samples half the time!!!  Would have liked one but that’s that! 

SilviaP
All Eyes on Me

@kc7770  my local store didn't receive the previous one .... Was so disappointing 

@Areej  yes, you just go and ask at the counter or if your store doesn't have a Dior counter at the perfume section 

Ewa
Winging It

This lipstick was a nice surprise 💋thank you😊

Anniie
Multimasker

Missed out 😔