cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The latest launch in beauty news is a good one – and if our excitement alone isn’t enough to sway you, beauty Queen Huda Kattan herself claims the Brow Blade is one of the best products she’s ever used.

3.jpg

Featuring three different products, meet your perfect brow match depending on how you love to style those arches. Fan of a statement brow? Then perhaps Double Down brow is for you. Fancy a more subtle look? Try Brow Blade for a natural hair-stroke style.

Here’s all you need to know about the three new products…

BROW BLADE: Ink stain and waterproof pencil

If you’re after microblading minus the commitment, then here’s your new hero product to perfectly mimic natural-looking hair lines. Including seven adaptable shades, you’ll find a double ended brow weapon: simply fill in the sparse areas with the pencil side, before using the ink-stain formula which defines, polishes and locks in those arches for top-notch precision.

Perfect for: creating a natural, hair-stroke like brow.

BROW ENDOWED: Eyebrow primer and colour

Sometimes, size matters. So when you're after high-volume brows with arches larger than life, here's the solution. This double-ended tool gives you a two step application so you can perfectly prime (giving you that volume) before adding the tinted brow cream to intensify.

Perfect for: creating that wow-brow.

DOUBLE DOWN BROW: Waterproof, smudge-proof brow putty

Transform those average arches to absolute brow goals with this new duo, featuring a high-tech putty-to-powder formula. This long-lasting product starts as a thick putty, which swiftly transforms to a soft powder as soon as it hits the skin, whilst the two-toned pigments will leave them looking flawlessly natural in its shade. Complete with a double-ended spoolie and brush, simply pack it on before brushing it out for seamless blending.

Perfect for: Creating those high-drama brows.

BROW FINISH: Waterproof brow gel

The icing on top of the cake; this waterproof brow gel sets those hairs in place after you’ve filled them in to perfection to ensure hairs stay and don’t stray. Keep with you on-the-go, to touch up those fly-away’s whenever they may strike. If you’re already blessed with full, dreamy brows then use this gel alone for oh-natural, but still refined vibes. Feeling adventurous? Give shade ‘Midnight Cowboy’ a go for a subtle shimmery brow.

Perfect for: Locking-down a wow-brow or using alone for a natural look.

Check out these before and afters...

2.jpg

1.jpg

Not only are top beauty names like Huda raving about this new launch, but The Eyebrow King, Sal (of @salihsworld) is already using these products with his celebrity clients such as Little Mix.

4.jpg

Which one have you got your eyes on?

Shop Urban Decay. 

7 Comments
Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

Definitely got my eye on Brow Blade, I like the no fuss attitude to my eyebrows, something that is quick and easy to use aswell as ultra natural looking.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Second the brow blade, can't wait to give it a try at some point! Smiley Happy

SophieG1
In the Spotlight

The brow endowed looks similar to gimme brow which is my holy grail brow product! Looking forward to trying it haven’t used a primer before on my eyebrows. 

Julia
Glitterati

Brow blade   can't wait to get my hands on that 😅

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

Tried Brow blade today, gives natural hair likes strokes.

SparkyJ
Multimasker

Will give brow finish a go soon, not getting on great with gimme brow 😕

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

purchased brow blade today in neutral nana, i love this product, Urban Decay is one of my favourite brands.