cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Party season is the best time of year for showcasing bold, glitzy and glam beauty.  No excuse is needed for going smokey on the eyes, sultry on the lips and sculpted on the skin and this year the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette is our ride or die party palette. 

Untitled design.png

Shop Urban Decay

Linda Sanchez of @makeupbysanchez has created the ultimate party season makeup look using not only our favourite palette of the moment but other Urban Decay hero products. We can't get enough of her plum smokey eyes which have a touch of sparkle and Linda's metallic lips are the perfect subtle statement texture. Paired with this Warehouse Velvet Sequin Dress? A match made in heaven. Read on to see exactly what she used to create this swoon-worthy look...

Linda's glam Cherry look...

"I went in super smokey with this look using the darker colours and think it would be perfect for anything. The heavy metal liner combined with the foiled shadows in the pan really gives you a Christmassy and party vibe. But, I also think that if you switch this exact look up with a softer lip, it could be a day time look too! There are no rules with the Cherry palette." - @makeupbysanchez 

Untitled design (3).png

Linda used:

Urban Decay All Nighter foundation, shade 4.0 

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette, shades “feelz”, “ambitious”,  "privacy" and "devilish"

Urban Decay Subversion Eyelash Primer

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Urban Decay Beached Bronzer

Urban Decay Afterglow Blush, shade "Quickie"

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Highlighter and Blusher Palette

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner, shade "grind"

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, shade "Corrupt" - on eyes and lips.

Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Lipgloss, shade "Fuel"

Shop the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Collection

4 Comments
Julia
Beauty Icon

Beautiful  saw the step by step on insta story ❤💄

Rabia
In the Spotlight

@catherined

My 6 yrs old daughter went with me today to Coventry Debenhams and while passing by UD she stopped and and said mama can you please buy this makeup for me I really like it. And she was pointing to UD naked cherry pellet..😍

kc7770
Getting Lippy

kc7770

Looks amazing!

Reminds me on one of my friends - she’s self taught with make up and always look like a professional has done it for her. Wish it was me! 

MissJuls
Nailing It

Wow what a lovely party look for this Christmas absolutely love it 😍