cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas day may be (sadly) officially over, but empty those money-filled Christmas cards because the Boxing Day sales have landed. With so many exciting options from makeup to skincare on offer, we’ve (just about) managed to narrow it down to our top 10 beauty goodies…

Untitled design (74).jpg

Benefit Homemade Hotness Makeup Set

Exclusive to us, this super cute set holds some iconic Benefit products we all know and love, including Hoola, Gimme Brow and Bad Gal Bang mascara.

Lancôme 'Hypnôse' Make Up Gift Set

This cult Hypnose mascara is an absolute favourite among beauty editors all over. Including a super-boosting additional mascara, this handy set is only available at Debenhams.

Untitled design (76).jpg

GLAMGLOW - 'The Superstar' Skincare Gift Set

If there’s one thing you need to get your paws on this Boxing Day, then you can’t go wrong with an almost half price Glamglow offer! Enter 2019 with a glow from this Superstar set.

GUCCI - 'Guilty Black' Eau De Toilette 50ml

Including oriental floral notes of red fruits, indulge in your rebellious side with a fragrance which breaks all the rules.

DIOR - 'Pump 'N' Volume' Eye Makeup Gift Set

Perfect for your New Year’s Eve look, ensure the volume of your lashes are louder than the music with this Dior set.

Untitled design (78).jpg

Clinique - 'Great Skin' Home And Away Skincare Gift Set (worth over £95)

When you desperately want your favourite skincare pieces for at home AND when you travel, this set couldn’t be more ideal.

44644104_260504171292203_884221690746832692_n.jpg

Too Faced - 'Under the Christmas Tree' Makeup Gift Set

So you didn’t get the gift of Too Faced under the tree this Christmas… Not a problem! Now you can treat yourself with this offer.

Lancôme - 'La Vie Est Belle' Eau De Parfum Gift Set

Sweet fragrance lovers, this one’s for you. Enjoy fruitful notes of pear and blackberry in this best-selling fragrance.

Yves Saint Laurent - 'Touche Éclat' Highlighter and Blur Primer Gift Set

Conceal those post-Christmas partying dark circles with the iconic Touche Eclat. It’s a best-seller for a reason!

Untitled design (77).jpg

50% off selected Clarins Suncare

You may think sun care is only important during the summer, but SPF is a super important skincare ingredient we should all be using daily to avoid sun damage and ageing skin. We’ve got great offers on products such as this Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control UVA and UVB 50+ face cream, or achieve a winter glow with 50% off Clarins After Sun Self Tanning Moisturiser.

What will you buying in the Boxing Day sales? Let us know in the comments below! 

Shop all beauty.

4 Comments
Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Ah so many choices! I think I want a perfume gift set but not sure which one!

Is there a Clarins sun cream for combination  skin? x

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

Today I bought a Lancome Hypnose Mascara Wardrobe, Champneys bubble baths, some Real Techniques mini brushes and blenders and some hair volumising powder.

Also treated myself to a Dior Poison Girl Unexpected gift set. Been wanting that perfume for ages.

Rabia
Living the Highlight

I bough benefit set with mascara primer gloss one set... best deal for me

@Pineapple This cream works well for all skin types, so I'd definitely give this a try, it contains an SPF of 15 in! x