cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Well, we're in March (already!) so that means one thing - lets all welcome in lighter days and nights, drinks in the sun and overall positive vibes. And, there's no better way to bring in the new season than vamping up your make up bag with the latest new beauty trends to lift your mood.

Beauty trends.jpg

TREND: Raise your brow game

On the catwalk show at Christopher Kane, the minimal fresh-faced look with perfectly groomed brows was simple yet effective. Whether you favour an all-natural look or more of a stronger style, perfectly groomed brows can instantly transform your face and enhance your features. 

We recommend: Kat Von D Super Brow Promade, Dior Backstage Brow Palette,  Benefit Bigger and Bolder Brow Kit, Urban Decay Brow Box, Bobbi Brown Brow Kit

TREND: More is more eyes 

This spring get creative and take inspiration straight from the catwalk. Try a dramatic smokey eye look as seen at the Julien MacDonald or opt for coloured lids in bold greens, hot pink and vibrant yellows as seen at Erdem and Rodarte. 

We recommend: MAC Art Library Flamboyant Palette,  NARS Hardwired Single Eyeshadow, Smashbox Cover Shot Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay On the Run Mini Palette

TREND: Talk lipstick to me 

Now is the time to vamp up your lips for the season ahead. The catwalk shows were awash with colour from neon pinks right through to bold bright mattes that commanded attention right through to pretty pastel hues for a softer, more feminine feel. If you prefer a minimal approach to lips, take inspo from Victoria Beckham’s catwalk show which saw models wearing nude glosses or tinited lip balms for just a hint of colour.

We recommend: Winky Lux Glossy Boss Lip Gloss, Kat Von D Studded Kiss Satin-Matte Creme,  Nars Velvet Lip Glide,  MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick

Matchy-matchy makeup 

This summer you have to don’t spend hours perfecting your make up, the matchy-matchy trend is here and we’re loving it. First seen on Gigi Hadid and at the Pringle show at London Fashion Week, the trend is all about using the same colour on your lids, cheeks and lips. It’s also great for the upcoming holiday season when you need handy multi-taskers that you can travel light with.

We recommend: Givenchy Prisme Blusher (can be used on lids and cheeks),  NARS Multi Purpose Contouring Stick, Benefit Benetinit Lips and Chek Stain, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks

2 Comments
Tarnjit
Multimasker

I've always used a good matchy matchy look.. Love it when I get multiple uses out of one product! Xoxoo

carole
Getting Lippy

On The Run - Bailout Mini Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay   Going to treat myself to a new palette for my holidays they are just great for holiday make up.