cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

We all love a brand new, shiny beauty product so visit us each week and we'll give you a rundown of the hottest new arrivals that you need on your wishlist. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 14.07.23.png

MAC Lip Trio Exclusive 

If you're a MAC lover then treat them or yourself to this super cute lipstick trio that features MAC's bestselling lippies.  From left to right: Kinda sexy, Russian red and Flat out fabulous. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 14.50.44.png

Make up forever Glitter dust box 

With party season upon us, there's no better time to fill your life with glitter.  Use it over your face, body and hair and amp up the glamour. It's your time to dazzle in the spotlight. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 14.58.24.png

Guerlain Christmas collection 

Looking for a touch of luxury this Christmas? Look no further, the Guerlain make up collection exudes pure glamour. And the customisable lipsticks are so precious you'll want one in every shade. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 15.20.03.png

Bobbi Brown highlight & glow powder duo  

This festive palette glitters like a snow globe on the outside. Open to reveal two highlighting powders in limited-edition shade Bare Glow (a golden opal) and Opal Glow (a light opal pink). This is a party-must have.

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 15.25.35.png

Nails inc Rainbow 

Chase the rainbow with Nail Inc's party pack. Features an energy-boosting mask that livens up dull skin a jelly shot lip quencher that protects and hydrates lips and a glittery gold nail polish that adds those all-important finishing touches to any outfit. 

nars.jpg

Nars Climax Mascara 

No Christmas party look would be complete without super long, volumised lashes. Take yours to new heights with the new Nars Climax Explicit Black Mascara. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 15.42.50.png

Lancome Limited Edition Rose Gold Highlighter 

This pretty highlighter makes the perfect addition to any dressing table. Just make sure it's the centre piece.  Each petal of this rose is covered with a luminous gold highlighting powder that creates a subtle shimmery glow. 

Shop all new arrivals 

17 Comments
KikaSte
Nailing It

I received a Nars Climax Mascara sample a few months ago and it's on my wishlist since! I love, love, love it! Within almost 20 years of using make-up I've tried a lot different products - this is my favourite! It feels so light on my lashes but gives THE LOOK! 

SavitaM
Multimasker

That Lancôme Rose Gold Highlighter looks absolutely gorgeous 😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Everything looks fabulous! The Guerlain palette and Lancôme Rose Gold Highlighter in particular have my heart now Heart. The highlighter would make a great make up collection centerpiece too Smiley Happy.

I'd definitely want to read the reviews for this Guerlain face cream!

Rabia
In the Spotlight

Each product looks amazing 😉.... I want to buy all of them but I already have a long Christmas list.... 😍

_yvonne123
Nailing It

Like the look of the Bobbi Brown pallet 😍😍

Julia
Beauty Icon

Everything looks beautifu😍  I would love to try the mascara and the highlighter  from lancome 

KitKata
Total Glossip

I'd love them all Smiley Happy Some of these would never be in use under my hands they are way too pretty Smiley Happy

StephHS90
Beauty Crush

Saw Linda Sanchez using the Lancome Rose highlighter and immediately knew I wanted this 😂🙌🏽 Let me glow! X

Sadia02
Nailing It

The Guerlain Christmas collection looks so luxurious that it would be the perfect present to gift someone to indulge in!

MunchKim
Getting Lippy

The Nars Climax Mascara is amazing, I had a sample of it a while ago and found it worked really well for me, it's on my wishlist this Christmas

te06071
Nailing It

Omgosh these colours just 'scream' Christmas to me. Look at the colours! Heart I am definitely in the mood for Christmas lol. I always hear people talk about the Make up forever glitters - has anyone tried them? 

Loving the Guerlain palette btw, very luxurious! Smiley Surprised

te06071
Nailing It

@Pineapple

Lol yeah, seriously that has got to be the most expensive face cream I have ever seen. 

meg016
Winging It

think i may give the climax mascara a try look  eyes so full and long

Sabina
Getting Lippy

Loving the Lancome Rose Gold highlighter! And the pavkaging on an actual rose?! Woman LOL happy to trial this for Beauty Community!!!

AmyLou
Winging It

Wow! The Lancôme highlighter looks incredible.  Almost too pretty to use! X

Simone
Winging It

Have tried lancome facial youth cream and very good, would love to win one 

Liz_56
Blending In

wow this looks beautiful, looks so posh x