cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Achieve your radiance requirements with some glow-giving essentials that'll illuminate your makeup bag, let alone your base.

'Touche Éclat' Stick Highlighter

58842642_313916729271100_4524667530450152350_n.jpg

For more of a subtle shimmer, choose your shade in this high shine creamy highlight and glow on the go. Try shade ‘light rose’ for a blusher, and pop on the eyes for an easy all over eyelid shine.

bareMinerals Endless Summer bronzer

Image from iOS - 2019-06-28T102402.526.jpg

This mineral based bronzer, coming in two different shades, is infused with a gradual glow complex meaning you can enjoy a sun-kissed look for longer. A clean formula and buildable colour you won’t want to part with this summer.

Kiehl's Glow Formula Skin Hydrator

32212399_494351280967737_3802140268598132736_n.jpg

There’s no need to faux a glow with this hero product, as the antioxidant rich pomegranate extract boosts skins radiance to give a healthy glow. Delivering up to 24 hours of hydration of radiant skin? Yes please!

Kat Von D Beauty Metal Crush highlighter

36608236_1024637697695989_9172832946229346304_n.jpg

For the kind of highlighter that’ll have you seen from space, Metal Crush is your go-to. Including five high-pigmented powders, enjoy a pay off that is loaded with hyper-reflective glitter.

Shop all makeup.

14 Comments
Tarnjit
Multimasker

Ahh I'm all about the glow and there are some lovely recommendations on this article post that I haven't heard of or tried before so thank you for sharing @DaisyCR I will definitely be going to try and buy some of these! Xoxo

Shafaqshehzad
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  Lovely 

glow formula skin hydration sound amazing

and metal crush 

I tried 

it’s so glittery and pigmented

loved it 

xx

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  Really cool stuff! I’ve had my eye on the Kiehl’s glow formula for some time my fave makeup youtuber Jamie G uses it but my skin is 20 years older than hers but I would still like to use it! The YSL sticks look lush.... thanks for keeping me updated with all the new newness! 🌟⭐️

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

The metal crush highlighter looks so pretty! ✨

Beauty1
Multimasker

They are all gorgeous, love anything that glitters and shimmers.

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@DaisyCR I have tried a sample of the kiehls glow formula and it is amazing. It has an instant brightening effect. My skin looked improved before I even applied my foundation. I have been using it as a primer and it keeps my make up in place all day. I will be buying it. 

Anniie
Multimasker

Love all of these 😍 @DaisyCR 

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR the YSL highlighter looks yummy! 

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

@DaisyCR I went & purchased the Glow Formula Skin Hydrator 50Ml - . - Kiehls  fingers crossed it makes my skin as healthy as a yoga class! ♥️

Suzy
Beauty Icon

Love Kat Von D Metal Crush highlighters!

Michele82
Multimasker

OMG @DaisyCR This KVD highlighter is naughty naughty 😍😍😍

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR  It looks so good x

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@DaisyCR I like the look of the kiehls glow formula and @Priya_13 also said it’s good so I think I’ll be having a look next time I’m in Debenhams 😁

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR Would love to try them as tester and give a review  of these beauties.