cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Those summer soirees are just around the corner, so make sure you’re prepared for when that social season hits. Here’s some of our makeup must-haves for those  after-work drinks and late into dusk parties; PLUS, with 15% off the below brands (yep, not just these products), there’s no better time to get your glam on.

Kat Von D's Go Big or Go Home mascara 

55777072_419511282212540_975900155510759570_n.jpg

We’re really still not over the biggest beauty launch of the year! If you’re looking for the next level of lash drama, then look no further than this lengthening and volumizing mascara – don’t forget it’s vegan, too!  

NARS Hot Nights/Summer Lights palettes

Untitled design - 2019-05-15T104607.456.jpg

Now here’s a palette with pigments you can rely on. These two, multi-use palettes with rich, bronze tones for both the eyes and the cheeks are available in two dreamy versions.

Benefit Jumbo Hoola bronzer

54731599_379145792815468_7782199797559349944_n.jpg

Your favourite bronzer just got BIGGER! This limited edition Hoola is none other than the best-selling, naturually matte bronzer, amped up for a jumbo glow.

Too Faced Peach Puff long-wearing diffused lip colour

Untitled design - 2019-05-15T104836.050.jpg

We’ll never get bored of another sweet-smelling launch from Too Faced; these long-wearing soft matte lip shades will give you that perfect feathered look. A weightless, comfortable formula that’ll last you through those long summer evenings.  

Shop all makeup. 

12 Comments
Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Soo love the Nars Hot Nights Palette 😍

HannahJo
Multimasker

😍😍😍

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

I'm liking the look off the too faced peach puff lip colour💄🤩🤩🔥

Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  nars pellet looks amazing 😍❤️

Betty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR love the look of the Nars palette! 🔥

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Wow that mascara is so dramatic. It's definitely on my next to buy list.

Areej
Multimasker

I’m so tempted to try the mascara 😍

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR @Oooh fab an offer I can treat myself to the Nars lights palette!

rebeccaowen17
Multimasker

@DaisyCR 

That mascara transformation is incredible!! No false lashes need here😌

Also those Nars palettes🤩🔥

Natashab291
Fresh Face

KVD Go Big or Go Home Mascara is life changing. The best mascara I have ever bought 🖤

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

That Go Big Or Go Home - Trooper Black Volumising Mascara 10G - Kat Von D  looks fantastic this is going on my shopping list 

Kess
Winging It

Loving the large hoola