cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

At the forefront of Microfluidic technologies, CHANEL Research has created HYDRA BEAUTY and LES BEIGES for a seamless match in radiant skin.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_V2.jpg

FORGET FOUNDATION. DISCOVER EAU DE TEINT.

New from LES BEIGES, the first CHANEL water-fresh tint. Show your natural beauty with a radiant, bare-skin effect.

Created with patented MicroFluidic technology, the lightweight, hydrating formula of LES BEIGES WATER-FRESH TINT instantly refreshes the complexion for a luminous healthy glow and an incomparable bare-skin effect.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Content1.jpg

THE CHANEL RITUAL FOR A BOLD, NATURAL LOOK

1. BARE YOUR SKIN.

Add LES BEIGES WATER-FRESH TINT to back of hand, then use the brush to dab and blend onto face as needed for a luminous complexion.

2. UP YOUR GLOW

Sweep LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW SHEER POWDER as needed to enhance your radiance.

3. CREATE DEPTH

Layer LES BEIGES NATURAL EYESHADOW COLLECTION on lids for structure and dimension.

4. ADD INTENSITY

Swipe LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW LIP BALM in Intense onto lips for bold colour.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Content2-2.jpg

THE EXTRAORDINARY HYDRATION

CHANEL presents a powerful ritual to infuse your skin with hydration thanks to the power of white camellia and microfluidic technology. Dive into the HYDRA BEAUTY ritual for a glow far from ordinary.

1. PLUMP WITH MICRO SÉRUM

Dive in for 24 hours of intense hydration to plump up your skin.

2. GLOW WITH THE NEW CAMELLIA WATER CREAM

Reveal your luminosity with the unifying power of this new hydrating fluid.

3. BOOST WITH ESSENCE MIST

Refresh yourself with a radiance boost at any time of the day.

Shop all CHANEL.

20 Comments
Sadi05
Multimasker

Thanks for sharing the amazing new products @DaisyCR! 😍💗

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

They are look so good @DaisyCR , thank you for bringing such fab products. Smiley Happy

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR I love a bit of Chanel 💖 thanks for sharing xx

May
Total Glossip
  • I love Chanel products and the Water-tint looks extra lush 🥰😍💕
science_geek
Going Pro

Thank you for sharing the amazing products @DaisyCR, they look amazing! Smiley Very Happy xx

Betty1
All Eyes on Me

I love the look of Chanel products, so classy @DaisyCR 

Joanne1971
Nailing It

Hi Daisy

These look amazing and wondered if I could do a trial with them and announce the results 

Lois1
Multimasker

Wow looks & sounds amazing ❤️

Bahadur
Multimasker

They all sound amazing...@DaisyCR Have you ever tried the coco mademoiselle velvet oil?

Tarnjit
Going Pro

This sounds so nice! Will have to try in store xoxo 

Sula01
Getting Lippy

Im liking the micro serum, might actually check it out tomorrow when I’m at debenhams 

Farooqz
Winging It

This looks stunning 

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Love all things Chanel!!

dolphinfd
Nailing It

@DaisyCR , thanks for sharing, bought it last week but haven’t got time to share here. It is indeed a good foundation! 75% water base! I like the natural look it created and my skin feel so comfort with it as well. Although it is a bit pricey but worth the penny as it also come with a good brush too!!!

1C76AAA4-96A4-4BE5-B760-B03F2EC6DBB2.jpegChanel Les Beiges Eau De Teint

KatieJay
Nailing It

Does the Uxbridge store have a Chanel counter? 

Khan_Beauty
Multimasker

@DaisyCR aaahhhhhhh thank you sooo much for this one. I have recently been looking into products that would give me natural glow.Heart

HannahJo
Multimasker

These look so amazing! 😍😍😍😍

Daniellecm
Nailing It

This looks gorgeous!! 😍

KD7
Nailing It

@DaisyCR  Love this post. Do you perhaps, by any chance know when this foundation will be restocked? It's out of stock everywhere in my shade and I am dying to try it 😪.  It looks like heaven and I feel like i'm going to fall in love with it.  I hate heavy foundation and prefer to have a sheer base and then use concealer to cover blemishes as and when I need. 😇

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

I’ve heard this feels cool like water on the skin, sounds beautiful to use. Has anyone tried it? I am curious to see if it tones down any redness. I know it’s very light in pigment but wondered if it would colour correct