cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debenhams_CHANEL_Editorial_737x350_V1.jpg

CHANEL brings an eclectic and stunning selection of Christmas gift ideas for the holiday season.

AN EXCEPTIONAL CASE 

To celebrate the festive season, CHANEL has created an elegant, exclusive limited-edition Christmas gift box to house your 100ml fragrance bottles*. 

Debenhams_CHANEL_Editorial_838x500_V1_giftbox.jpg 

COUNT ON COLOUR
From the audacious to classic, create your perfect look with CHANEL’s colourful makeup collection. 

Debenhams_CHANEL_Editorial_838x500_V1_Makeup.jpg

CHOOSE WITH CARE
Gift luxury skincare from CHANEL.

Debenhams_CHANEL_Editorial_838x500_V1_Skincare.jpg

Add a touch of luxury under the tree with these exceptional gifts.

Shop all CHANEL.

*Offer valid while supplies last, for every purchase of a 100 ml bottle of N05 EDP, N05 L'EAU, COCO MADEMOISELLE EDP, COCO MADEMOISELLE INTENSE, GABRIELLE CHANEL, CHANCE EDP, CHANCE EAU TENDRE, BLEU DE CHANEL EDP, BLEU DE CHANEL EDT, ALLURE HOMME SPORT EDT

7 Comments
Rabia
Living the Highlight

I just bought full size channel blue for my husband with 15 % off .... I want these gifts too☹️ I have never tried their makeup but it looks beautiful. Channel perfumes are amazing.... 😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

My partner's getting a Bleu De Chanel Parfum Spray 100Ml - CHANEL this Christmas too Heart, and Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray 100Ml - CHANEL is one of my top favourite smells for myself. Heart

Suzy
High Brow

I love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and get compliments when I wear it

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

I really want to buy the Chanel  LES Beiges Healthy GLOW FOUNDATION in shade 20. It's amazing . Is the only shade that match perfect with my skintone.. and the texture of the foundation.. omg😍😍😍

MinnieMouse
Nailing It

@DaisyCR

I have purchased 5 bottles of #5 in 100mL and 1 of them had a gift box

3 were bought online - 1 had a gift box

2 in-store - 0 had a box, both were gift wrapped in paper (Clapham Junction)

Is there any stock left of the boxes? 

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple I got Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray 100Ml - CHANEL for my mum on her birthday, such a beautiful smell, she loves it x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Paula1994 That's a perfect present Smiley Very Happy! x