cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From banishing those under-eye bags to a stand-out lippy that'll have you feeling your best, get settled into a new routine... 

Gucci Mémoire D'une Odeur Eau de Parfum

Untitled design - 2019-07-29T164031.684.jpg

Meet Gucci’s first universal fragrance; the retro-glam green glass bottle packs notes of chamomile  and jasmine and will no doubt become your new signature scent.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat High Cover concealer

49858168_353625328560088_5194867381123035484_n.jpg

A high coverage concealer that brightens and doesn’t flake? We’re sold – hook, line and sinker. You may have 99 problems going back to work, but under-eye bags won’t be one.

Clarins exfoliating face scrubs

Face Scrubs.jpg

Featuring three different options dependant on your personal needs – choose from the fresh scrub, comfort scrub or pure scrub and wash away those skincare concerns.

Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home mascara & Tattoo LinerDebenhams Beauty Club Community 19 Award Winner!

62525194_2329105417344690_4962877137314023957_n.jpg

Name a more iconic duo? We’ll wait… Pair your award-winning Tattoo Liner with the latest launch, Go Big or Go Home mascara, for eyes bigger and brighter than your future.

MAC Cosmetics lipstickDebenhams Beauty Club Community 19 Award Winner!

Velvet Teddy regram elia_kentrota.jpg

A pop of lip colour for the win, always! There’s a reason why this iconic MAC lipstick won Best Lipstick of All Time and it’s not just for their endless shades – this matte lipstick feels light, creamy and stays all day long.

Shop all new beauty. 

30 Comments
NadiaS88
Nailing It

@DaisyCR Clarins scrub is amazing, I'm using fresh scrub! After every single use i like it more and more!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I'm swooning over the new Love Me Mac lipsticks 😊❤.

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

The YSL concealer sounds really good! Love a good high coverage 😍

Linz72
Total Glossip

Sounds  fab the YSL concealer....no flaking to.

But I have spent a small fortune on concealers and its one product I struggle to find.....that is amazing so Im thinking....🤔🤔🤔 will it do what it says it will?? Lol

If I ever come into money my 1st spend is eye bag removal 👁....they are a complete pain of a thing and can totally make you look exhausted and stressed 😳😳😳when your not....or folk asking lol " Are you feeling ok" you look shattered lol even though I have had 10hrs sleep  xx I often wonder what is the best selling concealer in the U.K?? Xx

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCRNo one can go wrong with any of them.  They are all amazing purchase options 👏🏻🤩😍

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR Mac lipsticks are the best I’ve just purchased one of the love me lipsticks! ♥️

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Hopefully if I remember I will smell the Gucci in store tomorrow. 

Galara01
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR  I've used Touche Eclat concealer for many years , tried others but always return to this one  ,enjoying the Clarins scrub sample & MAC lipsticks are my sons OH's go to lippie  ,all fab purchase choices 

Janc
Getting Lippy

My favourite lipstick brand ever .... will never use any other ! 👌🏻💄 

Divyaangi
Blending In

@DaisyCR  I love YSL touché eclat highlight pen as it instantly brighten ups my under eye area, I admire Mac lipsticks for the packaging and am completely sold on clarins as a brand they're lovely.

Ysl Gift Card - Yves Saint Laurent 

Eye Shadow - Electra - MAC Cosmetics 

Clarinsmen Moisture Gel For All Skin Types 50Ml - Clarins 

Rabia
In the Spotlight

@DaisyCR  Amazing products 😍

ravishingrab
Multimasker

Tried the Gucci perfume from Debenhams monthly sample and it’s just gorgeous. So feminine and fresh!!

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Next on the to buy list velvet Teddy 😍😍 xoxo

SophiaLora
Getting Lippy

definitely need to give the Gucci fragrance a try! Heart

Iryna
Getting Lippy

Mac lipstick is gorgeous!!! Love it 

Amywilko
Winging It

The tattoo liner is great, will certainly purchase again as its  precise and long lasting. I always use velvet teddy MAC lippy as its suitable for any occasion, day to night 

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR Loooove the Clarins comfort scrub, getting the comfort mask too!

Niella
Getting Lippy

I start a new job soon and so been preparing my new beauty essentials kit to keep in my desk - because why not right?! Smiley Embarassed What's listed has made it's way in there already hahaa. x

Artenfall
Winging It

I love the Clarins fresh scrubs ! Heart

Betty1
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR loving the clarins scrubs! 

Louned88
Getting Lippy

I love clarins very much I enjoy a variety of there products the clarins night repair is amazing and really works well with  blemishes and the serum wow also amazing!! .. 

JoinLondon
Getting Lippy

I'm really into Kat Von D at the moment -it started with the 'Studded Kiss' lippy in the Beauty Discovery Box. I have since bought the mascara and I love it so pleased to see it on this list.

NaginaB
Getting Lippy

Wonderful product, I really like Mac lipsticks

SamLou001
Getting Lippy

HeartSmiley Happy

KikaSte
Nailing It

It's the weirdest thing with Gucci Memoire! When I smelled it my first reaction was - no, I don't like it! But when I noticed there's a nice fragrance coming from somewhere, it was actually my hand where I sprayed it to try. Love it! This is the one with wonderful after note! Smiley Happy

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@KikaSte I was the same as you - my first instinct was actually like a hard pass, but when I sprayed it later, it smelled like a lovely gin and tonic smell. Love the bottle too, I'd probably buy it just for that haha

Gursheen93
Getting Lippy

amazing

Fari_W14
Getting Lippy

I absolutely love the Mac lipsticks, my favourite shades to date have been twig, whirl, taupe and persistence (this shade is no longer available) Pro Lipstick 3G - Whirl - MAC Cosmetics 

Smiless27
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR I absolutely love MAC lipsticks  ❤️ My favourite colour is half and half xx  

Mid12
Winging It

I love gucci , kat von d mascara and mac lipstick 💄 love all